It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizen Hearing On Disclosure – April 29 To May 3, 2013 – Washington, DC;

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Good thread, starred and flagged. Hope to watch it on video at a later date.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Better than nothing maybe, but my complaint is the same as in the previous thread on this upcoming event, which is that they have some speakers scheduled who don't come off as credible and end up tainting the whole thing. So maybe after a few of the good guys testify they've got the audience on the verge of buying it, but then someone comes on whose nose grows at an incredible rate as he/she speaks, making everyone in the audience think, "You had me there for a minute, but you just blew it!'

The event put on by James Fox and Leslie Kean wasn't like that. They raised the bar for quality, and that should be the new minimum standard. Maybe we can't prove that ____ is a fraud, and you might think he's not. But that's not the point. He's not convincing to a skeptical audience. He makes people's lie-detector antennas snap to and spoils it for everybody else. Give them quality, and if they don't accept it then maybe you've got a legitimate complaint, plus a more sympathetic general public.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well guess what I LIKE STEVEN GREER.

What do you like about him?................genuine question.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Personally, I think it's about time this subject is being discussed in public and that the people involved have the chance to speak about it openly and present their theories regarding the subject based on scientific studies, experience and eye witness accounts. Whatever one choose to believe in the end; the possibility of aliens monitoring us, whether they are extra-terrestrial in origin or not, should be considered simply because of the fact that theoretically, it is completely possible.

In regards to evidence; it is possible, and likely, that the governments around the world have solid proof and keep it out of public attention. Why? It is possible that the truth about the aliens are too much for the public to handle, or, the truth about the governments would make the public turn against them.
Who knows what the governments of the world are really hiding?

Worth considering and researching is:
Who constructed the ancient megalithic structures around the world? And how?
How many ancient legends and myths speak about entities that fit the modern day description of aliens?
Is every crop circle made by hoaxers? And why?
Is every video of the UFO phenomena CGI? Even those that are +30 years old? How and why?
Is it possible that there are alien abductions taking place? And why does so many people claim that they are real?
Is free energy technology possible? How? And why would the governments supress it? Money?

One does not have to jump to conclusions about anything but the least one could do is take both sides of the coin into account before making any conclusions at all.

What good comes out of it all? People start researching free energy technology and perhaps we may one day be able to move forward from depending on fossil fuel. For our children's sake.

And in regards to money being the issue; well, it is a shame everything has a price. Even world peace.
edit on 25-3-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
So ALL the testimony of high ranking military witnesses is bogus is it???? Dont you just love this place.
Oh and as for money, There is PLENTY of it in debunking, Just ask Oberg.Hes been making a living from it for Decades.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Elvis Hendrix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Who is the greater evil: programs hiding invaluable disclosure information or programs/individuals profiting off of folks seeking disclosure information?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah Phage, we know you don't believe in extraterrestrials. I think every member on the site is clear on that point by now. Thanks for once again jumping in right up front to say so. Again.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I am really looking forward to seeing how this hearing goes. Should create some excellent questions, and hopefully push us in the right direction! Star and Flag!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I don't expect to hear anything new or important from such but.. it's just another nail in the coffin for those who keep hiding whatever information.

So... as long as they tell credible stories, it's fine, ignore the mass nay sayers, you never know when you may hear something useful or helpful.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

I think it's great they are going to have an open conversation on the issue.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
My big issue with this whole shindig is why must the "testimony" be made to FORMER members of congress?

How about some testimony to CURRENT members of congress? Wouldn't THAT add a bit more credibility?

As for the money-grab and other naysayer comments, yeah, but- so what? It's a voice, a small, misplaced, pathetic one, perhaps, but at least SOMEONE is talking about the issue. That can;t be entirely bad, can it? Well, I guess it can go bad, if...

The MSM turn up the "ridicule" knob when they cover the event, resorting to the usual, uncontrollable "giggle-factor", something I am sure the skeptics, the acronym-agencies, and the naysayers here and elsewhere are counting on... *sigh*

As in:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Greer, what a joke, there was a new alien series on the science channel where they clearly debunk the little alien skeleton and its a monkey.... The guy who even created the hoax was tracked down and he confessed..

Greer laughs at all you idiots right to the bank!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ContractedMercenary
Greer, what a joke, there was a new alien series on the science channel where they clearly debunk the little alien skeleton and its a monkey.... The guy who even created the hoax was tracked down and he confessed..

Greer laughs at all you idiots right to the bank!

Greer might have turned into a money making fraud but the list of very credible military sources who first came out with all their testimonies are not, and i for one see no reason to doubt them or treat them with the contempt Greer receives. This particular Citizen Hearing On Disclosure looks interesting and hopefully will be Greer free.The same could be said of all those merchant bankers stealing peoples money just now under the disguise of all these cost cutting austerity measures and bank bail outs are they not laughing all the way to their banks.Don see it justified that because of one bad apple all others should be perceived as such.

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
My big issue with this whole shindig is why must the "testimony" be made to FORMER members of congress?

well, they are the ones with time to waste on nonsense....

How about some testimony to CURRENT members of congress?

Too busy to listen to such nonsense.

The MSM turn up the "ridicule" knob when they cover the event,

So they should.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think these are good. Testimony from credible witnesses is never bad and especially at a legit setting like this. The government is definitely hiding something and withholding documents etc. This one event by itself does nothing, but when added to the whole it becomes worthwhile. The "UFO" community is full of nuts, disinformation campaigns etc, but the truth will come out eventually. This is a good thing.

It's always funny to me how people in the scientific community and on these boards and in general really, discount and insult things they don't understand or agree with. Reminds me of the Middle Ages really . Lol
edit on 29-3-2013 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

You can bet that there will be observing ET at this event. Good time to brush up on those telepathic skills and have some fun!

Seriously, these meetings are always a waste of time. You cannot force the agenda.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

You can bet that there will be observing ET at this event. Good time to brush up on those telepathic skills and have some fun!

Seriously, these meetings are always a waste of time. You cannot force the agenda.

Maybe not force but get it into the public domain is a primary necessity.There is always a need for a medium to release those sources experiences or their privy to sensitive information ect. I wonder how many on here would look for a public medium to relate or share experiences or information they believed originated from outside our earth and felt the need to share it or get it into the public circulation as a "right to know" exercise??? It is a human trait to share experiences after all are we all not in it together.

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ContractedMercenary

Not that I don't believe you but do you have a link?

Last I heard the Sirius documentary premiers on April 22 2013, so we will find out soon anyway.

He was on one of Joe Rogans podcasts recently.

The full episode is "interesting" to say the least.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
Hi guys and gals, just a wee heads up here on the fourth coming Citizen Hearing on Disclosure that is to be be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013.

link source; www.citizenhearing.org...

I posted a query on the Facebook page of Steve Bassett (as the person behind this event) this morning:

"Will the testimony given to the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure be given on oath? Or are witnesses prepared to sign an affidavit after giving their evidence that the testimony they gave was true? Several of the photos at the top of the main webpage for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure show the oath being administered to those giving testimony to congressional committees, so hopefully this key element of congressional hearings is being replicated for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure".

In case anyone else wants to use this method to publically post a question for Steve Bassett, his Facebook page is at:
www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
Hi guys and gals, just a wee heads up here on the fourth coming Citizen Hearing on Disclosure that is to be be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013.

link source; www.citizenhearing.org...

I posted a query on the Facebook page of Steve Bassett (as the person behind this event) this morning:

"Will the testimony given to the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure be given on oath? Or are witnesses prepared to sign an affidavit after giving their evidence that the testimony they gave was true? Several of the photos at the top of the main webpage for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure show the oath being administered to those giving testimony to congressional committees, so hopefully this key element of congressional hearings is being replicated for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure".

In case anyone else wants to use this method to publically post a question for Steve Bassett, his Facebook page is at:
www.facebook.com...

Good thinking Isaak, will visit his facebook page.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join