It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Member.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Greetings ATS members.

Today I am soooooo happy because I am finally able to login to my account! There was a glitch in the system and my account was inaccessible to me but the staff corrected the error and here I am.....ta da.

I love the stories on this site and am excited to finally be able to contribute.

Mostly I enjoy conspiracies that come from a reliable source. There are too many hoaxers on the internet now a days and it seems everybody wants to become instantly famous with the next big story. The problem is that many of the amazing stories / conspiracies are fiction not reality. If they are true there doesn't seem to be solid proof. So it's fun to discover some crazy conspiracy that really is a conspiracy. (Like the moon landing hoax. ha ha.)

Proof of alien life would be totally awesome! I believe they are there we just don't have the proof, yet.

I don't know if I believe the illuminati conspiracy but I find it to be an interesting and frightening topic.

That's all 4 now.

Talk with you soon.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by billy565

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family.....

Des

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Congratulations, you are now on a DHS watch list.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Today I am soooooo happy because I am finally able to login to my account!
Hi and welcome to a place where lives an never ending beautiful Rainbow,

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Hey I'm New In here, Great Website

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Glad your here! Come on in. Looking forward to what you have to say.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
Congratulations, you are now on a DHS watch list.

Oh now you're just a party pooper. You aren't supposed to tell the new guys about the watch list and required FBI visit to vet them until after they've been here at least a week! Tsk Tsk...

Oh, Heya OP! Welcome to ATS! I'm sure you'll love the place. Never a dull moment, to be sure!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Aliens are real, my sister and I were abducted and altered, I am telling you because people deserve to know and nothing more, if you want to know more when I can post a topic it will be on the subject, while I find most humans irritatingly unintelligent at times your races ability to open your minds and receive information from your planet is at times remarkable. I am looking forward to what the ATS site has to offer information wise.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Welcome billy565 To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hybrid00

You and your sister weren't "altered" together? I think that's against the law. Oh, what a place, what have we been forced to become.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Welcome! Glad you joined!

I shake you warmly by the hand..

Peace and love
-nat the zombie cat-

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Hello billy565

I am pretty new here as well, but thus far I have been treated well, and met a bunch of nice and knowledgeable people in this forum. I hope that you have the same great experience that I am having.

Welcome aboard.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Welcome billy565. I love topic about aliens and Illuminati conspiracy, too. Hope that we can share our experiences. God bless you!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Welcome billy565. I am new here as well so let us embark on this journey

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
welcome

top topics

join