It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lord is coming. Please soften your heart to receive Him.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Some of you may know me from other forums.
Now that I've shown myself to be a liar, perhaps I have convince some to view this, if for no other reason than because they want to argue.
This is not about me, though, so let's keep that in mind, m'kay?

In a year's time, Good Friday 2014, the new pope will defile the Holy City by entering through the East Gate.
He will be scourged by the people therein, and he will not enter without bloodshed.
But he will enter.
Once inside, he will be "killed" by "terrorists."
And on the day of Passover, he will "miraculously rise again."

This is not the end of your struggle, nor even the beginning.

God is sending His Messengers to prepare the way for His return.
They have come to call not the faithful to rapture, or sinners to repentance, but the dead back to life!
You have never loved life without love...
So why do you hate?
If you do not hate, then why do you not love God for giving you so much love...
He is not come to rip the mighty from their towers, but only to call attention to the injustice being done in the world.
We demonize our Holy Origin and deify our money...

We in America claim to be the land of the free.
Oh yes. We are all free to obey.
Oh, you want a choice?
Well, you can die on the streets...

Christians, Jews, Muslims, pagans, atheists, deists, Taoists, Buddhists
Why can't we just be human?
Why can't we love god and love men?

Christians are worshipping the sin instead of the Sinner,

Jews are doing okay. You're getting there.
You love Him, just don't forget to watch for His Messengers.

Muslims, I love you. Hang in there. Your prophet may have made some mistakes, but so do we all.
Your faith is strong, as is your love. You just need to open your hearts to each other. God loves everyone. Every single one. Why shouldn't we?

Everybody else, I love you, if not as an individual, it's only because we don't know each other. Yet.
Love each other.
Forgive.
This shall be the whole of the law.

I once thought I would kill to know the truth.
Now I know the truth is going to kill me.
But Truth will raise me up again.
I am only the vessel for the Truth in me.
That Truth is love.
And I love Love more than anything.
As long as I die in Love, and in Truth,
I will need not fear death.
For Love and Truth are not of this world.
Love and Truth follow you everywhere.
Even death is no obstacle for them.
Every man and woman will know the persecutions of Love and Truth.
The truth is a flame and lies are logs on the fire.
Love will not die even from the most spite filled wounds.
Shy not away from death, because death has no hold over God's people.
God's love is great.
There is no greater.

Love each other.
Forgive.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Goodie goodie goodie.

I hope he brings me a present.

hurray for god!!!!

wait, you are a liar? what,when did this happen???

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritofEnoch

m'kay?

you speak like a character from south park and you expect people to take anything you say seriously?

m'kay
Saying okay South Park style.
(came from Mr. Maki)
www.urbandictionary.com...

edit on 23-3-2013 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Goodie goodie goodie.

I hope he brings me a present.

hurray for god!!!!

wait, you are a liar? what,when did this happen???

absolutely - please tell. it will save us searching and stuff, i'm sure it will be good for your soul, and then we can move on and consider your post

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritofEnoch

God is sending His Messengers to prepare the way for His return.

This is your prediction. Here is mine:

No, God isn't sending anyone.

They have come to call not the faithful to rapture, or sinners to repentance, but the dead back to life!

Yup, I give this a NO again.

Which one of our predictions will come true do you think?

I predict mine.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

What a load of old crock...
"Know you from other forums?..." No, I don't.

Have people nothing else to do but write some nonsense?
I always say that if you had to work hard, outside, all day long, you wouldn't have time, nor feel inclined to think up things like that.

Only saying.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Just because i don't believe the same as the op i came here to take a dump on his message of love even if i don't really understand what is being said or agree with it. but don't mind me i'm just a grumpy ole wino. Seems the op and respondents have more in common than they realize.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

If I had to judge I would say that so far Poe Francis is a man of good spirit.

"Foreknowledge is the blossomy ornament of the way,
and the source of ignorance,"
Lao Tzu said.

Although I like the spirit of your words I do not like the prophecy, as Pope Francis has already spoken with a fervent spirit of love towards his people.

I suppose that now is the best place to be, and just accept the past and future so that it does not take away from life itself.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I once thought I would kill to know the truth.
Now I know the truth is going to kill me.
No, you aren't going to be killed for your version of the 'truth' because you are in conformity with the wold and the plans of the 'elites'.
God is judging the world but on a daily basis.
edit on 23-3-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Ron Jeremy and Peter North are coming too.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
My heart is soft and loving enough without a fictitious false "Lord". I know that the answer to everything, is infact "LOVE", but I do not bow down to some "God" that was personified and set out by the Rich and Elite to keep masses in fear and divided from one another. This sounds like some religious rant that slanders those who don't believe. "PREPARE YOURSELF BECAUSE GOD IS COMING AND YOU BETTER FEAR HIS WRATH." The bible is a montage of writings that we're edited numerous times to deceive the masses. Love is infinite, but you do not need a "God" to practice this. We all have the power within ourselves, it has just been taken away and given to a personified version of ourselves called a "God".

Why can't we just give up the religious hocus pocus and become the ever-loving, higher-conscious beings we're supposed to be? We are not "GOD'S" people, we are are own people. Here to seek love, practice love, and be love.
edit on 23/3/2013 by clairvoyantrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
My heart is soft and loving enough without a fictitious false "Lord". I know that the answer to everything, is infact "LOVE", but I do not bow down to some "God" that was personified and set out by the Rich and Elite to keep masses in fear and divided from one another. This sounds like some religious rant that slanders those who don't believe. "PREPARE YOURSELF BECAUSE GOD IS COMING AND YOU BETTER FEAR HIS WRATH." The bible is a montage of writings that we're edited numerous times to deceive the masses. Love is infinite, but you do not need a "God" to practice this. We all have the power within ourselves, it has just been taken away and given to a personified version of ourselves called a "God".

Why can't we just give up the religious hocus pocus and become the ever-loving, higher-conscious beings we're supposed to be? We are not "GOD'S" people, we are are own people. Here to seek love, practice love, and be love.
edit on 23/3/2013 by clairvoyantrose because: (no reason given)

Wow, so much wrong with this.

Have fun with your "perfect duality" I suppose. Everyone's out to trick you! LAWL!
edit on 023131p://666 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Man you sure got the ire up in response from some people, that's funny!

The Lord - he who was who is and who is to come the almighty.

As to your little prophecy about Pope Francis I think you might be wrong and lying again, but it's ok we all do it and it would appears that at least you're trying, reaching out with love for the love and truth of God in Spirit, so bless you and screw the sycophantic naysayers.

Some hearts are soft and receptive and some harden even to brace themselves against the truth and reality of the Spirit - oh God it's so funny and so ironic and so sad.

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

Tell me, how is it wrong? Because I don't believe in a God? I don't let a book dictate my life? I don't bow down to some supreme personified being?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Tell me, how is it wrong? Because I don't believe in a God? I don't let a book dictate my life? I don't bow down to some supreme personified being?

Because you are hostile towards that which you do not understand, yet you claim to know "perfect love" which is not possible in the flesh

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

But I do understand and am not hostile. I am a human with an ego, it is impossible for me to understand and know perfect love, but this does not mean I am not capable of trying my best to love and be loved unconditionally.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

But I do understand and am not hostile. I am a human with an ego, it is impossible for me to understand and know perfect love, but this does not mean I am not capable of trying my best to love and be loved unconditionally.

I didn't sense any hostility.

I think many people involved in religion tend to view those outside of their beliefs systems as being hostile.

That's been my experience. Even when they are not being aggressive, to them, disagreement is of the devil.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
AhahahahHaha.

I love how many people, for one, did not listen to the stated fact that it wasn't about me.
That's okay.
I didn't tell you so you would believe in me, but in God
Who IS love.
That should be clear. I don't just love my God.
Love itself is my God.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritofEnoch
In a year's time, Good Friday 2014, the new pope will defile the Holy City by entering through the East Gate.
Muslims, I love you. Hang in there. Your prophet may have made some mistakes, but so do we all.

SpiritofEnoch, from my perspective, you are wholly deluded because:

1) The truth will not kill you. I think, in the history of the world, there have been very very very very very few people that the truth has killed and you are not going to be one of them (and that's the truth). But more specifically.... I'm sure that is blasphemy. Do you realize that? Blasphemy!!! Do you see that some of what you wrote is blasphemous?! Remember "I am the way, the TRUTH, and the life" - so you think Jesus is going to kill you?
1.1) Blasphemy is a sin don't cha know?
1.2) Being a false prophet (like predicting the Popes 2014 movements) is a sin for which you do not repent, which is very very very bad (to not repent - it means you will go to the big fire down below if you don't)
1.3) Bearing false witness is a sin and you've done it a LOT of times.
2) I can't wait until Good Friday next year to come back here and call you an all out liar, until then, I shall keep by heartfelt hatred of idiotic statements in the name of a daieties private.
3) You love Muslims and their prophet 'made some mistakes' - oh my - where do I start with that one? .....if you believe he "made some mistakes" then you must be talking about the well documented and discussed criminal activity. I don't think that if anyone else agreed with those 'mistakes' that they would say that - in fact, if you believe those mistakes were made then shame on you for even mentioning the 'mistakes' and the answer is NO - we don't all - the mistakes the prophet is mentioned in relation to, we don't all do and if we did, it would be a life sentence in jail at the very least.
4) Please enlighten us as to how you know about the Pope's movements next Easter? God told you? Jesus? You were visited by the spirit? How do you know that? There are about 7 billion people on the planet - and you have been chosen to receive the exact movements of the pope next year? really?
5) What kind of messed up religion gets all 'defiled' by someone using the wrong door? Wow, I must take more care next time I go to Church, to not go through the wrong door, or meet someone who has 'made some mistakes'!!!!!!

I'm off to write a thread about why Christians eat Cheeseburgers, hopefully finished before my ban...

If I don't get 1 star for saying what everyone is thinking, then I shall cry all night....

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ted4d

From my perspective, your perspective holds no weight.

The key is to put stones in the bucket, not flood the world with sand.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join