It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin to Russian Citizens & Embassys: Pull Money from Westearn banks now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This is scary. I have yet to find the artical thats linked to this statement

President Putin has sent a memo to ALL embassy’s world wide today advising both Russian citizens and companies to remove deposits out of ALL Westearn banks immediatly or risk losing your wealth.

NICOSIA – A web site on Friday claims to have seen an urgent bulletin from the Russian Foreign Ministry sent to its embassies all over the world advising both Russian citizens and companies to begin divesting their assets from Western banking and financial institutions “immediately”

investmentwatchblog.com...

edit on 22-3-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
In your link it states that they got thi info from What does it mean.com and was written by Sorcha Faal.
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

I think we all know what that means.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I just received that information in an email. I don't usually get emails from folks about this sort of stuff, so at least my friends and family are waking up to the craziness that we call our economy. I'm not sure who that Sorcha person is. I have not done the research, but either way, this COULD DEFINITELY turn out to be a reality.

I have more money in my bank account that ever since I just sold my house on Monday. It makes me quite nervous that our government has the "power" to shave some out without my permission. I also read that gas is about to spike, so we might be in for a wild ride here shortly.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Thanks for checking.

Yes, it's from Sorcha Faal, a known hoaxer who does stuff like this on almost a weekly basis. I have alerted ATS staff.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'm not much on guessing motives. But what are TPTB trying to do? Creat a run on bank's to usher in a real depression?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
reply to post by SunnyDee

Thanks for checking.

Yes, it's from Sorcha Faal, a known hoaxer who does stuff like this on almost a weekly basis. I have alerted ATS staff.

Yikes, didnt know he was a hoaxer, sorry guys

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

No worries.
You know now. BTW Sorcha Faal is commonly known round here as "Sucha Fail".

Besides the Sorcha Faal byline, another common "tell" is he often uses the opening "a report circulating in the Kremlin says..."

It's one of the classic "Sucha Fail" ways of introducing stuff.

Practically every SF story is based off Russian or Kremlin sources and whatever events they talk about just don't pan out.

That's why on ATS, anything by Sorcha Faal gets moved to hoax asap. Experience has shown this is the best course of action.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Beats me. This report is a hoax so the motivations of the hoaxer are hard to know. But as we know, the Cyprus crisis is real and they did close all their banks on orders of their own PTB. And that meant they closed down online banking as well.

That's the worry. These days they don't even really need to lock the doors of the banks. As you know, not much cash is really there. Most of it only exists digitally.

All TPTB have to do is make the banks switch off their servers and people can't access their money or credit. Even if you go to a bricks-and-mortar bank, you can't withdraw any cash if they can't check your account via their computers.

Scary, really.

top topics

join