It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes is, was, has become a muslim.. WFT?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm going to go ahead and disagree completely, but only because I don't believe the whole "Muslim terrorists attacking the US due to their hatred of our freedoms" crap. What you're suggesting is what all this "war on terrorism" bs is based upon and I believe it to be largely if not completey fake/false. I consider the entire idea to be nothing more than fuel for a government agenda of global interference and further limiting of our Rights domestically.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I agree with some of the posters here, that there is not enough to go on and make any conclusions.

Fact is that many people who are in a psychotic state often do something radical with their hair.
Link
His change of hair color prior to the shootings tells me more about his mental state than to his religous inclination.

If he had a beard prior to the shootings, is not clear to me.
The picture of the sideburns alone will not convince me.
And if he did have a beard before, than still I can't see a connection with Islam for reasons already mentioned in this thread.
As for him converting in prison, I couldn't see why not.
Maybe it gives him something to fix his mind on.
But as said, we can't really go on just one questionable source.

I did give you a star for your post, because ideas like this belong on ATS.
So thanks for posting.

edit on 21-3-2013 by z00mster because: Typo

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

Whoa man, great job and some excellent deductive reasoning...I think you are really on to something here.
In fact, I think you are starting to build a very good case here, let me show you a similar example,

Remember the Dendermonde nursery attack? It was a stabbing attack on the Fabeltjesland daycare centre in the village of Sint-Gillis-bij-Dendermonde in Dendermonde, Belgium, in January of 2009.

The attacker, Kim De Gelder, entered the nursery with his 'hair dyed red' and his face painted white with black around his eyes -- many thought this was a botched attempt to look like the joker, or was it...

Maybe it's like you said, they're not imitating the Joker, but coloring their hair with henna. Could these two cases be related in some respect? There could also be other reasons for the red hair coloring, but the fact that the joker/Batman movie was involved in some form in both cases is also suspicious.

If not by their own choice (the red hair coloring), maybe it was forced upon them for other motives.

Just like Holmes, this individual's mental state was questionable, which brings me to my next point, if these individuals were so broken and mentally run down, why murder innocent people as a release? Why not just end their own life...unless they were being influenced while in this state or influenced to become this state of mind.

There is also evidence to help back these claims as well...

"I was aware that you should not (kill) but I did not see any other choice," Kim De Gelder told the court in Ghent, which is considering whether the 24-year-old can be held responsible for his knife rampage.
"I was pushed towards this choice, perhaps from outside. It came directly," De Gelder said in reply to lengthy questioning by the presiding judge.

I'm going to research this further this afternoon and see what else I come up with.
Nice work and very Interesting...
edit on 21-3-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny

Oddly enough, that would explain his odd hair color. There is only one hair color that Muslim men are only allowed to use.

That is simply not true.

Muslims can dye their hair any color they want except BLACK. Black is the only color they must not dye their hair.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Anyone landing themselves in prison is going to need to align themselves with some group to survive. Islam has the most perks... food, protection he is certainly going to need! Holmes isn't stupid. Criminally insane scumbag, mind controlled brain slave perhaps. Wether it's part of a propaganda campaign is another issue, on a practical level it's a smart move. Not that I would ever do anything to land myself in jail, but if I did I'd probably be the first to get in that line!

"Convenience Muslims"
edit on 3/21/13 by Infernalis because: Jihad Watch

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Akragon

Indeed. 72 Virgins. Yes.. I hope he gets every one of them, as a matter of fact. Why only 72? He did so much, after all... I think he should get a few extra thrown in, don't you?

I mean, generosity is a wonderful human trait, why not show some in his case? Double the fun, for that matter. 144 for him!

Why not double that 144? ah, but then that would be 288 and that would 2 gross.
(make the other 144 look like Janet Napolitano)
Now that;s punishment!

Mr. Tranny: I got to give you a star and flag for keen conspiratorial musing.
edit on 21-3-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It's MKUltra on the public stage.

I feel so sickened.

Imagine being that poor man - his mind is not his own anymore.

As for speculation in regards to whether he was drugged at his initial trial or not...They've already pre-warned us he will be sedated during the next one - case closed.

The investigation was a shameful farce - of course it was, the whole thing was staged, one of the most shocking concepts, for me, is how blatant and non-subtle they are, a bad soap opera....and yet Western society buy it.

Idiocrasy come true.

FYI - Has it occurred to anyone he's just not had access to a razor?

edit on 21-3-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
you fools been watching too much homeland, or you never heard of prison beard.

growing a beard makes you Muslim like anything with an owl is Illuminati.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
More likely he converted in order to cope with what he did. Now he can (in his mind) be proud of killing infidels. He will be a hero to some and get a bunch of virgins when he goes to heaven.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Holy cow, Batman! I think you've solved it!

Seriously, your details and timeline make sense. And would still involve some form of mind control or drugging, which many have felt was obvious.

Your conclusion does beg the immediate questions:
Who were the other shooters... other jihadists?
Was this a known terrorist threat, but our government allowed it in order to spin the story to a lone crazed shooter (and increase gun control)?
Who booby-trapped his apartment... part of his cell?

It all seems to fit into the larger picture. Disarm ordinary citizens, with no feasible plan to disarm criminals. They go on to do the dirty *cough* I mean security work.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by z00mster

Yep. There's also the fact that he was purportedly calling himself the Joker and we all know that clowns have reddish-orange hair and are creepy.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This POS savage is playing the system like a used piano! And we all have the honor of paying for his defense and medical cost.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw
islamic teachings say that if you kill ONE innocent person then it's as if you have killed the whole of humanity, so take your redneck education back to the trailer park,...

Apparently just 'not being muslim' is enough of an excuse for nutter extremist muslims to kill innocent people. So you might want to rethink your 'trailerpark redneck education' remark ....

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

[color=818181]For now, I'm going to try to overlook the fact that I hate the word 'normal'.....

Look at the trim line of his sideburns. That isn’t a normal trim line.

That's the only thing that doesn't look normal? Nothing about the guy looks normal.

You're focusing on only 1 particular abnormal detail, while completely ignoring all other abnormal details. Regardless of whether this is, or is not normal, it proves nothing.

reply to post by winofiend

Sorry but it’s already past the point where people can just dismiss it. You can keep trying to throw dirt on it, but the truth isn’t going to stay hidden.
The truth? It is simply an assumption, and nothing more.

edit on 3/21/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
And you people have to remember that the standard operating procedure for islamic fundamentalist groups around the globe is to look for the social rejects, and the easily influenced. They harvest them and radicalize them to carry out suicide bombings, and suicide attacks.

So, him being a bit mentally disturbed, or a social reject would be exactly what they are looking for.

Someone that is easy impressionable and can quickly be recruited for jihad.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Everything this Guy does is for attention.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
connecting Holmes and his crimes to the Muslims (whether before or after) is all the general (majority) public will pull from this. It doesn't matter if Muslims within the prison are offended by Holmes' conversion. The gist will be Holmes has a connection to Muslims and both have connections to the act of terrorism. If he was a Muslim convert prior to the shootings, why wouldn't the media/government run with that gem of a twist?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
so holmes went from not remembering his role in the crime and a "not guilty" plea to converting to Islam to justify his killings? this is bull

according to the Washington Times, the information was from a "source that told the National Inquirer" which is a tabloid magazine...
edit on 21-3-2013 by astronomine because: added the source information

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

It is starting to look like this was home grown jihad.

You know the media is going to twist this every way since Sunday to try to avoid that conclusion.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

This is what they want the public to start to think. Why would the media/government want to avoid a conclusion of homegrown jihad? That's EXACTLY the type of fearmongering they dream of.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by astronomine
If he was a Muslim convert prior to the shootings, why wouldn't the media/government run with that gem of a twist?

I am assuming that is sarcasm……….

Because the irony in that statement is truly hilarious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join