It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Refuses To Answer Congress Over 1.6 Billion Bullet Buy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
My 1st thought is to how the military and local law enforcement will react to contradicting orders. Obama awill be making illegal shots in defiance of Congress. This is going to be a very long presidential term.
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hahaha, hows that for transparency in government from a President whos arming his personal army with billions of rounds of ammo to go with their "personal defense weapon" and military style, IED resistant armored vehicles.

Take THAT Nobel Peace Prize

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Clinton was impeached so why not Obama? I see far worse things from our Muslim, non-American, president.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Reply to post by steveo007

Right, then we'd have Joe "shoot the air" Biden. From bad to worse.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
America voted for him, America deserves what he gives you.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveo007

Clinton was impeached so why not Obama? I see far worse things from our Muslim, non-American, president.

Are you sure about that?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
Reply to post by steveo007

Right, then we'd have Joe "shoot the air" Biden. From bad to worse.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I don't know about that.

I think I would rather have someone who made a lot of mistakes instead of having someone I feel is intentionally flushing us down the toilet.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
They want to know how much ammo I have, how many and what guns I have and why I have them so they can determine whether or not my reason is a justifiable one.

But I have no right to know why they have theirs?

So how many morons still believe we're free? Ten? Five?

It gets old. Being treated like a criminal day in and day out. It gets really #ing old.
edit on 20-3-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TriForce
Hahaha, hows that for transparency in government from a President whos arming his personal army with billions of rounds of ammo to go with their "personal defense weapon" and military style, IED resistant armored vehicles.

The fact that he hasn't been stipped of his Peace prize shows you how much integrity they have..

What a joke this world is.

I can see it now, Nobel Peace Prize winner, autherizes drone stikes on American citizens.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Mikeyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn

Are you sure about that?

yes he was but not removed from office.

from the wiki

Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice, on December 19, 1998. Two other impeachment articles, a second perjury charge and a charge of abuse of power, failed in the House. The charges arose from the Lewinsky scandal and the Paula Jones lawsuit. He was acquitted by the Senate on February 12, 1999. Requiring a two-thirds majority for a conviction, only 50 senators (out of 100) voted guilty on the obstruction charge and 45 on the perjury charge. The Senate was 17 votes short of removing Clinton from office.[1] The voting in the House and Senate was largely partisan. In the House, only five Democratic Representatives voted to impeach. In the Senate, which had 55 Republican Senators, none of the Democratic Senators voted for conviction. It was only the second impeachment of a President in American history, the other being that of Andrew Johnson, who was also acquitted by the Senate, but by the margin of one vote.

Impeachment of Bill Clinton

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeyy

The fact that he hasn't been stipped of his Peace prize shows you how much integrity they have..

What a joke this world is.

I can see it now, Nobel Peace Prize winner, autherizes drone stikes on American citizens.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Mikeyy because: (no reason given)

I was gonna start a petition for just that, until I read this.

No one has ever been stripped of a Nobel Prize, because this is actually specifically forbidden by the organization which administers the Nobel Prizes. According to the Nobel Foundation, “no appeals may be made against the decision of a prize-awarding body with regard to the award of a prize,” and no prizes can be revoked after the fact, no matter how controversial they may seem. Despite the existence of several petitions pushing for retraction of controversial Nobel Prizes, it is unlikely that the organization will change its rules to make a revocation possible.

link

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TriForce

It's a joke organization now anyways. They gave someone the Nobel Peace Prize based on what he said he was going to do.

I'm going to end all war...where's my prize?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Im gonna make a petition anyway.. Except im going to petition for HIM to give it up instead of having it stripped

I made one, it wont amount to anything but what the hell, I was bored.

link

edit on 20-3-2013 by TriForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Soon it will dawn on people just how much we have lost. During his campaign in 2008,
Barack Hussein Obama made a startling statement..that we needed a private, civillian army that
was just as well funded as the regular Army. Here is the clip of him saying that

www.nowtheendbegins.com...

doo doo doo

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Yep.. Ive mentioned that in other threads and people just wont believe it or are so blinded by this fool, they dont care

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Isn't it true that anything that does not answer to congress, that has no apparent mechanisms or line of command to the constitutional processes (even things that are genuine classified for national defense must have these tie ins), but is therefore rogue is illegal? And yes, that makes all those black op contracts null and void too.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by TriForce

It's a joke organization now anyways. They gave someone the Nobel Peace Prize based on what he said he was going to do.

I'm going to end all war...where's my prize?

Oh, he may plan to do that, but we are not going to like the way they (his puppeteers) are going to do it..and we are not goiung to like who they choose to leave around to enjoy it either

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
America voted for him, America deserves what he gives you.

That may or ma not be true. But the rest of the world did not vote for him, and we certainly don't deserve the # he is capable of throwing around. Com on Amerika - sort it out!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Yep, his personal army. Fire generals that don't agree and promote those in line. Let's not forget about:

Fusion Centers...Gun Grab...Urban military drills...His drones...FEMA camps...Underground bunkers...and on and on

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Maybe because much like the fact he is not Muslim and is American the things you see are all in your head? Or maybe he is putting them in your head you so nobody will take you seriously?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join