It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Anti-Gun people... you have your answer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If you have been paying attention over the last few days you may have noticed the news regarding Cyprus and now New Zealand. There is now talk about Italy instituting a 15% "wealth tax" which is pretty much the same thing as deposit confiscation.

So, what does this have to do with guns?? Well, as of late, the question has been asked over and over again... "why does anyone need an AR-15?" or "why does anyone need a 30 round magazine?"

The answer is simple... it's because of reasons like these. The people in these countries losing their savings are at the mercy of the power establishment, and they have no way of stopping them. Here in America, we DO have a way of stopping it, and the power establishment here knows that. Now that doesn't mean that the Fed Gov won't try to do this wealth confiscation here in America, because they are very arrogant after all, but eventually a line in the sand will be drawn, for the final time, and then it will be time to make our founders proud, and I'll just leave it at that.

The other aspect to this is that this kind of deposit confiscation has a ripple effect throughout society, causing bank runs, riots, and many other potentially dangerous situations. This is the primary reason why I not only need, but own SEVERAL 30 round magazines. I pray that day never comes, but if it does I'll have the means of defending my property and my family.
edit on 19-3-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
fands
not to be disagreable:
the bailouts in the US and other Nato countries is the same theft as that of Cyprus
just deferred

I'm thinking they have a way around the gun thing
drones, gas, martial law lockdown of schools with children in them, turn off the gas the electricity...waco...ruby ridge..food...water
hell, just turning off the bank machines

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

This is the primary reason why I not only need, but own SEVERAL 30 round magazines.

And so does everybody else...Good luck

edit on 19-3-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
fands
not to be disagreable:
the bailouts in the US and other Nato countries is the same theft as that of Cyprus
just deferred

I'm thinking they have a way around the gun thing
drones, gas, martial law lockdown of schools with children in them, turn off the gas the electricity...waco...ruby ridge..food...water
hell, just turning off the bank machines

Sure it is, but in a very indirect way that few people understand. There is a big difference between that and the government literally going into your bank account and stealing 6,7...15%. That will be noticed by the most economically inept person, because it directly effects their bank account. You must realize that 90% of all American gun owners are not considered "real" gun owners by the other 10%.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The gun debate was settled in 1791. America will not relinquish it's right to bear arms. Now the fight must move to nullify all current federal firearm laws, as they are all unconstitutional. Time to take back the country.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
There is only one way to get to the the banks and bankers and its not with bullets or weapons. Use the only language they understand, dollars. Choose not to give them your money. We have the power yet we choose not to exercise it for the sake of convenience and fear. Fear not.
edit on 19-3-2013 by slowisfast because: Sp

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by caterpillage
The gun debate was settled in 1791. America will not relinquish it's right to bear arms. Now the fight must move to nullify all current federal firearm laws, as they are all unconstitutional. Time to take back the country.

Yes it was

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
well its the "right to bear arms"
the arms of the day may not be a gun

like the old joke about bringing a gun to a drone fight

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Drones gotta land somewhere to rearm, g-men gotta sleep somewhere, I'm sure they also have loved ones they cannot protect 24/7.
I'm not too worried about the US gov flexing any muscle.
It always comes down to logistics, every single time.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

What happens when a laser pointer is shined on a drone?
Does it get confused? Can the operator's screen go bright red so they can't see what's going on?
Just wondering...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by slowisfast
There is only one way to get to the the banks and bankers and its not with bullets or weapons. Use the only language they understand, dollars. Choose not to give them your money. We have the power yet we choose not to exercise it for the sake of convenience and fear. Fear not.

DING DING DING!!!!
You Sir or Ma'am WIN the internet for your dead bang on comment!
It truly is that simple and this is what I have been crying and screaming forever!!
Kill the banks by way of attrition, just pull out all together and allow them to starve to death.
They cannot survive without us but, we can thrive without them!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

ehem...ummm I truly do not know about any way to combat any modern weaponry....yeah I claim ignorance!

But I imagine that their electronics act and react much the same as ours.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Originally posted by slowisfast

DING DING DING!!!!
You Sir or Ma'am WIN the internet for your dead bang on comment!
It truly is that simple and this is what I have been crying and screaming forever!!
Kill the banks by way of attrition, just pull out all together and allow them to starve to death.
They cannot survive without us but, we can thrive without them!

The truth is, usually, beautifully simple, Brother.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Again I'm not trying to be arguementative here, I just suspect that the baddies know about the gun card, but I can't help wondering what is in their hand?

Washington DC - -(Ammoland.com)- Contrary to the American Bar Association’s (ABA) contention that the Arms Trade Treaty (ATT) “is consistent with the Second Amendment” and “would not require new domestic regulations” to hamper the exercise of the rights therein, the reality is that if ratified, the ATT could make guns as scarce as ammo and the exercise of the Second Amendment difficult indeed.

And here’s how this would happen–the ATT contains ambiguities regarding the application of new firearm regulations and import restrictions. And this means the moment the ATT goes into effect –should it be ratified– the types of guns allowed to enter America would largely depend on each U.S. Presidential administration’s opinion of what is or isn’t appropriate.

In this way, the ATT actually hands the executive branch the power to work with other governments around world to shut down portions of the U.S. import firearms market as they see fit. This will be possible by seizing on ambiguous terms and phrases within the ATT–from claiming certain classes of gun are “inappropriate” to claiming others endanger “women and children“–then barring whole groups of firearms from import.

And since firearm imports make up 35% of the overall new firearm market in America, a significant cut here could lead to an all-out buying / hording frenzy on the part of consumers.
www.ammoland.com...

how are the Pakistanies doing against drones?
why?

also there is divide and conquer
guess what happens when you pit one batch of gun owners against another batch of gun owners?

edit on 19-3-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

The Pakies are getting slaughtered by drones!
News flash, were not supposed to be at war with or in Pakistan, and the folks were usually killing are civillians.
Now how about the areas where we are at war?
It seems US casualties are starting to ramp up quite a bit despite our being a "superior" force.
Nothing has been learned about the country where empires go to die I guess...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

yeah man,
my point is now more then ever in history
is not the time to be complacent

gun up sure, but if it becomes a sedative that's very dangerous...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Escalation.

If the govt wants to use drones on its own people- Then the people will find something "bigger and badder" to knock them out of the sky as to defend those rights that are set in stonew by our founding fathers.

Just because its the US Govt- Doesnt mean that they wont hunt you and everything you represent down- if your
interferring with their agenda.

We have given them this complex that they are the rulers of us through illegal legislation and (yawn) Govt Mandates.

But those "rules" only really means something to them- because we dont recongnize BS legislation that leads us all to slaughter.

The constitution is OUR LAW.... Not Governments Law. It is a reminder to all those power hungry morons that there is a point that they can not cross- and if they attempt to- will be met with equal or greater force to protect those rights.

How many bullets do i HAVE? 2? 5? 10? 1000? The only person that needs to know the answer to that is me- everyone else can take a wild guess cause it isnt any of their buisness.

I was a Marine- we were taught "One shot-One Kill". I dont need to spray and pray- I know how to make the shot count- Ammo count means nothing- Skill means everything.
If I want to have 100 rounds and only use a couple- Well I think I just might be saving lots of money.

Only morons who dont know anything about tactical training are the ones who always find the wrong boogeymen to go after. Its in their interest to be stupid- because they want the people to be on their level.

Its not the guns-Or the ammo-

Its the fearmongers who continually set a stage of horror to further their wicked and sick agendas, its pathetic.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
good luck against drones .. tanks .. gunships and the myriad other methods uncle scam has of killing at a distance with your ar-15's ... most likely you wont even see what or who kills you..

Hit them where it hurts most ... take your money out of the banks ...

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

If everyone took their money out of the banks they would simply make money worthless......which in reality it is anyway.
But, at the point at which everyone has nothing in effect anymore, that is when the sheep stop being sheep because there is nothing else to be taken from them except their freedom which they have in effect already lost when they become powerless.........or do they? Is that the point when the sheep become truly strong?
This is a lose lose situation for everyone, and especially the Super Elites whose very existence depends on everyone else being good little obedient sheep.

So, what is the reason for heading down the road of complete economic collapse...........all over the western world.

I'm sure they will reveal their dastardly cunning plan sooner or later!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
If half the people against gun control (or whatever you want to call it) sprung as big a chubby over the whole bailout issue where our futures were sold down the river for the benefit of the rich bastards both at home and abroad, we wouldn't even be talking about the need for guns to ward off somebody pilfering your savings . . . because it's already done and over with . . . but how cool is it that those who control the information on this planet have us thinking more about saving our precious firearms, some short verbally-flatulent peckerhead in North Korea, some supposed chemical weaponry being used in Syria and a whole new slate of dancing with the network stars . . . than what really matters . . . which is the fact the government is still stealing from us to the tune of $40 billion a month and the only people benefitting from it are the billionaires who own most of Wall Street.

While most of us are worrying about how the hell we're going to hide our 30-clip mags, we're being sucked dry of any hopes of a decent future.

The further reality is that when you're lockin' and loadin' those 30-round clips, those who you're trying to eliminate will just fire up a drone or two with the optional spray nozzle kit and from the sanctity of some safe bunker somewhere will proceed to douse you and your minions with some chemical agent that turns your brian into puddin' and your muscle control to something akin to an advanced Parkinson's patient.

But we'll have lots of guns . . . and bullets a plenty.

edit on 20-3-2013 by GoalPoster because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join