It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are three parts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Take me for example... My image is that of a man. That's the first part noticeable. My genetics is that of a man and a woman. That's the second part that doesn't come to mind usually about each human being. My conscious is that of a man. That's the third part only I am able to know and no one else, save my Goddess.

In Revelation there is mention of a city divided into three parts. I do believe I see what it is implying now. That which I posted there above.

If we look at Luke 17's two men in one bed famous mention, you should also start to see it is implying one side of the genetics. The reader should complete the other half to read so it reads as two men/women in one foundation. The foundation will be either a heterosexual one or a homosexual one.

I take it that the two men and two women thing in Luke and Matthew should be looked at by the three parts I pointed out.

Let me ask the males who have a girlfriend something... Genetically speaking, how does it make you feel to know that you have been also making love to a man as well as a woman?
I guess as long as you males don't make love with who is the image of a man, you shouldn't feel ashamed or dirty, if you are heterosexual.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Sorry dude but nothing dirty about homosexuality or anything to be ashamed of.
Maybe If you took a step back from the nonsense and tried to understand love you may get less confused.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Gonna bump your thread cos i dont like threads being lost. It happens sometimes .

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Again... you mentioned in a previous thread of yours that ONE chapter in the bible is the only truth... Yet you seem to use other books quoting them as truth as well...

Truly you are quite confusing...

Anyways... you are wrong

We are two parts which equal one... The body and the spirit...

I'll use the chapter in luke you were referring to...

34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

The body will be left... and the spirit will be taken...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Revelation 16:19

And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell:

Cities?

One city is the city of images. Another city is the city of genetics. And yet another city is the city of consciouses.

PS

To the post above:

How are the eagles eating dead bodies if all spirits are taken? Their bodies would be left, too. So you are wrong.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

He is speaking of the human spirit not the spirit of animals...

The day in which "the son of man is revealed" is speaking of end times, in which the animals of the earth have no part in...

God does not judge the little critters running around... for they know not what they do, nor do they possess the ability to realize their spirit

I am right...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

In all actuality, a clitoris is a penis is a clitoris is a penis... The only difference is a matter chromosomes.

Take away an X chromosome and give a girl a Y chromosome and she'll grow a HUGE clitoris. So, homosexuality is rather an insignificant statement.

new topics

top topics

join