It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Month Old Baby Shot While Father Changes Diaper, And Mainstream Artist Lupe Fiasco Releases A Song

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Things like this push me to the point that I no longer have faith in humanity.
How a man can pull a trigger on a beautiful 6 month old baby, is something I cannot fathom.

I just hope the Mother and Father can survive this and, after some time, return to a normal life.
I wonder what that man is doing right now, I hope he is drowning in a pool of his own endless misery.
I hope he knows what he did and is rotting from the inside out in agony.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Anyone familiar with the recording industry knows that they push what they want on the radio stations...

You can search my name or post and find that I should know as a recording & performing artist.
My music exposes, speaks on & touches on many of ATS Type of topics and subject matters, so I know what it's like.

There are a few ways to infiltrate the system and get the "Good" word out there and help raise awareness.

The main way is to get the people's support to the point where they demand it and the stations, music industry etc, HAS to play it.

I could go on for hours. But those who know, already know just how controlled the industry is.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Rap music is no worse than any other media that has a semblance of violence in it. Wouldn't say rap has much of an effect on gang violence if at all, gangs and rap exist independently of each other. Gang and violence existed way before rap and will exist way after it.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Me and my friends watched Pulp Fiction and many other gangster movies but we haven't turned into gangsters. This goes a lot deeper than the music.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

The 6-month-old infant girl shot five times on Chicago's South Side Monday died in the hospital Tuesday morning.
how can it be

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! The MUSIC?!?! My white software-developer husband listens to ONLY rap and hip-hop, like searches YouTube for it, and has NEVER, EVER put our children in the position of being shot. EVER.

Did you read a couple paragraphs into the article? THIS BABY WAS SHOT AT BEFORE WHILE HER ****MOTHER**** HELD HER!!!!!!!!!! Her being shot while her FATHER held her was a tragedy waiting to happen!!!

But wait....the MUSIC has something to do with it? The DJs playing the music? You're kidding me. Seriously? Lupe may be a soldja but he's no philosopher. He needs to spend a little more time researching and a little less time on Huffington Post.

HER PARENTS WERE GANG MEMBERS INVOLVED IN GANG ACTIVITY. The end. Stop the stupid gang activity, quit making gang activity profitable for some fat bankster out there, give these people jobs and stop the brainwashing of America and that's the end of it.

/thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join