It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering Daily Tarot Card Read

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jlatchkey

Hello jlatchkey,
I hope this will help a little, here is your card:

Reversed: Weakness, self-doubt, lack of self-discipline

These are the obstacles you need to overcome. The strength card comes for a reason, it tells you you will need strength to handle a situation, and in reversed it shows you the things you are currently lacking and need to work on. Hope this helped, take care and have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I would love to see what I get. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Thank you for the reading. I know that I will have find my inner strength to tackle these decisions regarding my family. Self doubt is such a hard thing to overcome, I hope I will be up for the task.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Here is your card Purple:

Reversed: Disorganization, financial disarray
Your money situation is getting out of hand. You are over spending.Try thinking of ways to cut some more expenses maybe. Did you really need that new "whatjamacallit"? lol Enjoy your day!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Wow..that was great...told me exactly what I know and wanted to hear....your good...very nice of you to put your energy and heart into doing this for others.....Thank-You....♥

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If you're still available, I would like one please, thanks.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Man, I could sure use a card today. Whatever it is that I need to know.

Thanks ahead of time.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I would love a reading if you have time! Thanks!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Hi
Can you lay a card for me ?
Thanks

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I wonder if you can make a card read about my love life(specifically my future girl and wife)? And a non reading question is the future not set in stone because A psychic told me one time that the future not set in stone idea is partially true but at times the future is set in stone (I'm a strong believer in Fate)
edit on 16-3-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

I wonder if you can make a card read about my love life?

LOL....that was my question too...and it appears I'm gonna travel...which I already knew...."ain't no mountain high enough" kinda thing......Good Luck.......I hope your reading was as insightful as mine......

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Thanks MountainLaurel,

You are very kind.

I will try finish these readings then go off to bed, it's getting late in my timezone.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by destinedkid17

Here it is:

Reversed: Mental challenges, breaking free
You wish for a little more 'me-time', and more free space, it looks like you will be getting just that today. I wanted to add, that this extra time you will be getting for yourself is well deserved, and needed.
edit on 16-3-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Here is your card for today:

Reversed: Imbalance in work/ family commitments
These are the things you will be dealing with today. Just little things, misunderstandings that need to be explained. And I just sensed that there is a person today who bickers a lot, and will be driving you nuts as usual. Sorry, I wish I had the Sun card for you, but not today, I'm afraid. Try having a nice day anyways.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by restlessinMT

Hello, here is your card for today:
Finally a good one:

Upright: Control, will power, victory, assertion, determination
Your hardheadedness will be put to good use today.
Keep strong, and that thing that you wished for, well, you will get it. Keep your eye on the goal. This card always means victory to those , who really fight hard for something.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

Hi, here is your card:

Reversed: Hopelessness, severe depression, torment

Something has been keeping you up at night, and keeping you worried, and alas tonight will be the same, there is no solution to your problem yet. After that I got the tower and the 8 of wands, so something bad will happen before you can resolve this issue, I feel like something bad HAS to happen for this to be resolved. Try talking to a best friend about whether the problem is really this big with that person, or if you can still fix things. Best of luck.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Hello,
The person who told you that was right in my humble opinion. I believe in Fate too, and that some things happen to you for a reason. I'm the firm believer that some things can be changed, and some can't.
( I gave my brother a reading once about whether he'd be getting a job after an interview, and the reading said this was not the right the time to get it. So my clever-as-a-fox brother, rescheduled the job interview, and got it. )

Your card for love is:

Reversed: Stuck in the past, naivety, unrealistic
This is either not working right now, or you think it will get better, just be careful. The card reversed shows that you are making this relationship seem perfect in your mind, but in reality it isn't. I'm sorry this wan't a good card, but at least it was the truth, you still have time to work things out. It's not telling you to stop anything, this card is just asking you to look at things realistically. Have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Thank you! I did have a fun day, took the kids to an Easter egg hunt that I wasn't looking forward to, got to know some new friends better, and really enjoyed myself

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rimjaja

Hi Rimjaja,
I'm glad you had a great time. I still have to work for another week, then will be on a 10 day holiday, am so looking forward to resting, and sleeping in a little longer in the morning. I love teaching, but I wish school wouldn't start so darn early! I'm a night owl. lol
Take care

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Hi Rainbow. I'd love a reading too if you're not too overwhelmed with the amount you are already doing.
I've had one other tarot card reading before, and it was pretty interesting. I'd like to see what you have to say.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join