It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding in Vision Following Future Event 5:38 AM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Future Event 5:38 AM Eastern Time.

Vision Following Event 5:38.

I have opened this thread with the intent of providing some insight into things I understood of my Vision Following Future Event 5:38 AM Eastern. Hopefully you will be able to extend these understandings as they relate to all elements within said vision.

As I mentioned before, I have had other vision and all have come true. These previous visions were of a personal nature in that they involved only living people I knew at the time, and were of the present time of the vision into the future of only a few days.

The visions following Event 5:38 is different in that it involves not only people I I know as alive today, but also people I have know that are deceased. Further, the vision includes all other people alive today and those who have previously deceased.

Additionally, this vision is different from my previous visions in that it is not of the physical or spiritual we understand as reality. I will try to explain.

To start I would like you to understand that Event 5:38 AM Eastern happens at 5:38. It is instantaneous, meaning it does not start or end at 5:38 - it happens at this instant. I have no idea what causes or leads to the event.

As previously stated, this vision immediately follows event 5:38. Which in itself is difficult to understand, but is what I felt from within the reality of the vision. However, "immediately follows" implies a timeline, and in this vision, time is not a metric. Difficult to comprehend and outside the scope of this thread.

You may have noticed the vision contains a reference to a clock. However the clock only represents the concept of a means or mechanism of measuring time. Remember time is not a metric of this vision. On the other hand, I understood time exist outside the reality of this vision, and that it is very possible that the reality outside this vision is perhaps accessible.

Additionally, in relation to the idea of time not being a metric of this vision is the sofa. For the sofa is not physical in nature and is only a concept used to communicate rest - meaning movement and non-movement. Again difficult to comprehend in the absence of time.

Also there is a feeling of everyone waiting in the vision, implying time, where time is not a metric - I have not been able to understand what is meant in waiting.

As for a room, I did not understand this to be anything of a physical nature. For instance, rooms have walls, space within the walls, and space outside the walls. Where walls can be viewed as surfaces that meet along edges. 6 surfaces with 12 edges (if I am counting correctly). However, the room in this vision has infinite space within, and has no surfaces to join at the single edge of said room.

Additionally, this room is filled and wrapped in a fine fabric upon which light or energy exist - the bright whiteness upon everything. Further, the room has depth and aligns with other rooms much the way box cars of a train align.

Another importance is the idea of people, all people. Prior to this vision I understood ALL of mankind to be one. Meaning each of us is part of a whole and not really individuals. However, I felt in this vision that this is not the case. We are each truly separate and individual.

I think I have fairly explained some of my understanding of the vision.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I still think you went to the grey room. Did you find the thread on it?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
I still think you went to the grey room. Did you find the thread on it?

I just looked into the Grey Room Thread, and it does not sound or feel as though it has relevance, but who knows?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by straddlebug
[more

It's a really long thread with many people talking about their experiences with it. Not everyone has the exact same experience. But the similarities are close to yours. Worth reading when you have time to go through it.

Your experience seems to be of a more personal nature, rather than a world event. Maybe you crossed over briefly, and maybe the crossover place defies time and space, why you would see those who are both dead and alive from your current life perspective. It doesn't have to mean it will happen soon, it could just mean that when it does happen, this may be how you experience it. And with so many people with such similar stories, well... it's definitely interesting.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Is this the one you went to? link
41 pages, so lots to read. I read it live when it was happening, and it was pretty interesting to follow.

Even if you didn't go to the same "grey room" as waiting2 described in the op, it's the replies that you will want to pay attention to. Other people chiming in with their own experience that describe a place like you did.

Walls that can't be seen, just seem to be made of bright light, the feeling of waiting for something...... same thing in that thread.
edit on 15-3-2013 by Under Water because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

Yes, and you are right, I have not had time to read through all of the pages yet. It is an interesting thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Maybe if everyone who experienced it could get together and collaborate, maybe you could build a better vision of what is going on. Maybe you all hold different pieces of the puzzle.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I am start to see a clear prediction too!

I see that one of these threads is going to be locked down and you will be asked to keep adding to your already large number of threads on the same subject...

We will see whose prediction fails...
edit on 15-3-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

I see that one of these threads is going to be locked down and you will be asked to keep adding to your already large number of threads on the same subject...

You maybe right as 3 threads is a large number of threads

However, thread #1 is setup to find information about an event that happens prior to the vision. Thread #2 is about the vision. Thread #3 is information about what I understood the images and feelings of the vision mean.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by straddlebug

You maybe right as 3 threads is a large number of threads

However, thread #1 is setup to find information about an event that happens prior to the vision. Thread #2 is about the vision. Thread #3 is information about what I understood the images and feelings of the vision mean.

3 on the same subject is harder to follow is all and I have been. But I have had something similar a re-occurring dream where the sun comes out at midnight...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I have had something similar a re-occurring dream where the sun comes out at midnight...

Who knows? Our sun going nova, collapsing, or just "burping" could be an instantaneous event that erases all of mankind from our current reality. In your reoccurring dream do you has any sense of when

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by straddlebug

I have had something similar a re-occurring dream where the sun comes out at midnight...

Who knows? Our sun going nova, collapsing, or just "burping" could be an instantaneous event that erases all of mankind from our current reality. In your reoccurring dream do you has any sense of when

Nope only that it is dark out and then becomes light. I know that it is at night late somehow.

join