It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10th Anniversery of the Iraq War~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I keep reading threads and responses to there's a disturbance in the force, and there was a thread before something about something being in the air or weird feelings.... I'm not here to say there's not something going on as I haven't participated in forum but oddly enough something does feel out of place. Just not right, is the best way to describe this.

Now I'm not a prophet or claim to be one, but I came accross this artical:

www.cnn.com...

And this is what caught my eye inside:

The attacks come as the 10th anniversary of the start of the Iraq war nears. The invasion began on March 20, 2003

Hasn't Al Queda come forward saying they are going to making direct attacks us in the coming months/day's w/e, I could have sworn that I heard this on the news.

Then I thought about the movie Olympus Has Fallen coming out on March 22nd.

www.google.com... %2Ftt2302755%2F&ei=VTNCUbOIDuaqywGP4oDYBA&usg=AFQjCNH4o2o-JJ-vJ2WjdgQknUF9yp4aVw&bvm=bv.43287494,d.aWc

Disgraced former Presidential guard Mike Banning finds himself trapped inside the White House in the wake of a terrorist attack; using his inside knowledge, Banning works with national security to rescue the President from his kidnappers.

I'm sure many American's have seen this trailer so far. Maybe it's just me and maybe I'm thinking into this to much. No I'm not some Dark Knight Movie Prophesy Junxie either.

I've seen the Threads for stuff happening on March 22nd but I guess none of it rang true until I saw it was the 10year anniversy for the start of the Iraq War.

Does anyone else think these 2 items have anything in common? Because I'm getting the feeling.... "That Feeling" we've all been having is going to happen in the very near future, no six month's no year or the next 2012 conspiracy debacle. It feels like some final pieces are being moved via"World Chess" and something is about to take place.

Lastly, is it crazy to think that 10 years since the start of the Iraq war whoever the Taliban or Al Queda haven't been planning something coming on the 10th Anniversery and is it just dumb luck that Olypmus has Fallen is coming out 2 days after the 10th anniversery (Or just brilliant Marketing)

Please advise,

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You can find many threads on this site about people having a feeling of something happening on this or that date going back years and years.

I've never known any of those feelings to be correct.

As for the Iraq war anniversary, well people had feelings about a major attack on the first anniversary, the fifth, the ninth and well you get the point.

Odds are they will hit us when they have the resources too and I highly doubt the dates going to matter. After all, they didn't plan 9/11....the biggest hit ever, on some sort of anniversary, just when they had all the pieces together.

Besides, that's the worst time to hit since i'm sure security will be beefed up.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Very true thank you HopeChest, great points

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think the movie actually looks quite interesting. I don't care for what I've come to know of Morgan Freeman's politics (why do we ever need to know...it ruins it sometimes) but he makes a great movie President and it looks like he's the fill-in President in this one if I'm seeing the previews right?

I think it's just playing for money on what Hollywood can see are the general tensions and fears of society though. Hollywood tends to run with what spooks people the most since people love being spooked in one way or another. Pay billions to have it done too. lol....

The Anniversary, I'm not so blase' about. Those folks over there DO tend to put importance to symbolism and dates. Obama better get the crap right this time, before running off for a vacation or a golf game. The last 9/11 Anniversary sure was a disaster. Quite literally for a few men in Libya.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Actually, Al-Quida is obsessed with the number "11" as was Bin Laden.

If they were going to do anything, it would be next year.

Note: 9/11/2001 and 9/11/2012 (Benghazi)

top topics

join