It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Owning up (lets take turns)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
We are possessing the kingdom of this world.

Who can stop us?

I will put you to shame at how I leave you cut off from B.Sing.

I humiliate you by making you fail by simply staying away from picking up on you or calling back.

I own my stuff. I say how I use it.

At the end of the day we all have the right to remain silent.

But you can catch us on highway 187.

PS

We be ready for whatever.

Let me go like this.

Who else will own up to something? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
????

I have made mistakes,but I learn from them and move forward with that new found knowledge.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Uh........what?

I've never been to Badassville, so I'm at a loss.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
You know those tags on mattresses?

One time, I ripped one off.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I wear socks and sandals at the beach and as such am such a bad ass that even chuck norriss wants a chat

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I admit it and I'm willing to confess publicly: I ate the last whole wheat English Muffin, and I don't care who knows about it!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I masterbate. I will speak up now AND forever hold my penis.... Oh wait you said peace,,,,,,,,nevermind.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire

I masterbate. I will speak up now AND forever hold my penis.... Oh wait you said peace,,,,,,,,nevermind.

I am not going that far in my confessions.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I humiliate you by making you fail by simply staying away from picking up on you or calling back.

I'll own up to the fact that I have no idea what you are trying to say here. You mean that someone that can't get ahold of you is supposed to be humiliated? I think you need to own up to an un-fed ego!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Twix404

Cool man! Can I have a Twix please?

P

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I usually do my laundry every week. Recently I just didn't have the energy and all I had left clean was a pair of old dress pants that I wore about 30 pounds ago.

I wanted a smoke, so I went outside, sat down on the porch and rrRIP! My pants ripped from front to back and all the jewels fell out (no underwear!)! I'm talking 20 degrees out there! It was late. I was alone, and luckily I had on my winter jacket that goes down to my knees.

Truth be told, the cold felt awesome on the jewels, but JEEZ what if I had gone to a restaurant and had taken off my jacket before sitting down.

Well, you wanted everyone to come out with it. BOY was I out!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I confess. I am a type-aholic. I own my sin...I blame no other for my addiction.

Gawd...I feel better.....

Des

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I kissed a girl and i liked it.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I am a bad man. I laughed when Bambi's mother died, felt like those brats on Elm Street deserved what they got, and was the only person standing and applauding when Leo Dicaprio finally sunk beneath the water in that filmic abomination from James Cameron entitled "Titanic".

I smoke too much, drink too much, curse too much, and wear jeans no matter what the damned dress code of any given place tries to impress upon me.

My dates always go horribly because I compulsively flirt with waitresses, bar maids, and anyone who might actually have the power to bring me more alcohol. Maybe if I didn't make my dates pay half, they'd forgive the flirting. But whatever.

I cried when Darth Vader went traitor on the Emporer and then laughed when he died.

Kittens piss me off.

For the sake of transparency - I did not just have to write the above. I simply copy and pasted it from my Eharmony profile. I'm pretty sure my account is broken anyway - as I've never gotten as single message, other than that one Russian cross dresser who keeps asking if I am rich and willing to marry for citizenship.
edit on 3/12/13 by Hefficide because: Missed a whole word again. Yup... a whole word. Again.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I am a bad man. I laughed when Bambi's mother died, felt like those brats on Elm Street deserved what they got, and was the only person standing and applauding when Leo Dicaprio finally sunk beneath the water in that filmic abomination from James Cameron entitled "Titanic".

I smoke too much, drink too much, curse too much, and wear jeans no matter what the damned dress code of any given place tries to impress upon me.

My dates always go horribly because I compulsively with waitresses, bar maids, and anyone who might actually have the power to bring me more alcohol. Maybe if I didn't make my dates pay half, they'd forgive the flirting. But whatever.

I cried when Darth Vader went traitor on the Emporer and then laughed when he died.

Kittens piss me off.

For the sake of transparency - I did not just have to write the above. I simply copy and pasted it from my Eharmony profile. I'm pretty sure my account is broken anyway - as I've never gotten as single message, other than that one Russian cross dresser who keeps asking if I am rich and willing to marry for citizenship.

I'm assuming this was one of the responses you got from Eharmony,

Kissy,Kissy

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Heh, well I can own all my faults, though they are many......I would say i am at times, self righteous, preachy. Aholish, presumptuous, condescending, just down right mean, obtuse, idiotic ..........hhhmmmmmm

Thats is probably plenty to start I guess, many others can probably think of a few more for me if I forget.

Though I do usually own up to it, I dont always appoligize, and that is a straight up dick move on my part.

Meh, like popeye said " I ams what I ams".

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
A rental company takes care of a house by me. One of their handymen backed up against my mail box and refused to fix it.

In the middle of the night, I broke off their 4" x 4" posted mail box for revenge. I ended up admitting that I hit it with my car (lie) and bought a new one for them. I literally ripped it off by hand.

I was pissed. My mail box is still crooked. But I have this wonderful sense of self satisfaction.
edit on 12-3-2013 by SinMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I will own up to the fact, that ummm... crap what was it again, oh yeah..... i forget what we are talking about... I don't know if i just don't care ( most likely the situation), or i just forget...
I will be in a meeting at work, get asked a question, i will just stare off blank faced, wondering to myself... what the hell are we talking about... kinda fun a times

I will own up to the fact, i am a child in a grown up body, I think about food, and sleep way to often, (might be the reason why i forgot what topic i am discussing)... YEAH CAKE!!!.
... The chocolate cake from Salt grass is awesome...

Lately i have had a phrase stuck in my head
" I could not be more surprised Eddie, even if I woke up tomorrow with my head stapled to the carpet!"
No clue why i mention this, revert back to starting statement....

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I admit to eating about 15% of my bodyweight in nuts each day since starting the paleo diet.

Hang on...I dropped some cashews...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

... other than that one Russian cross dresser who keeps asking if I am rich and willing to marry for citizenship.

That is what you get for hating on kittens- Nannernanner!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join