It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who really rules the world??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
A couple of days ago i got this booklet about how God doesnt actually rule the world, and infact Satan is the 'ruler'. It isn't satanist, it just lists the facts. I understand that most people would say "yeah right, God is stronger than satan" and so on, but consider this, in Matther 4:1, 8-10, The Devil took Jesus to an unusually high mountain and showed to him all the kingdoms of the world stating that he will offer ALL OF THE KINGDOMS if Jesus starts worshipping him. Ofcourse, Jesus said no. Now that is a very tempting offer, and IF he didn't own them, why didnt Jesus point that out? This shows that unfortunately, Satan is the true ruler of the world. Ofcourse he has his demons, which are actually angels that he persuaded to turn away from God just like him. What do you all think about this??

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Satan either doesn't exist, or is just a thoughtform.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Satan is real if you believe

And who rules the world? Im not sure who rules it know...

in the future?

I WILL RULE THE WORLD AND CPR12R WILL BE MY LEFT HAND MAN (only cause if I dont he will assasinate me)

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
satan is the Prince of this world. If you are attached to material things, and all that this world has to offer, ....that is the best that the devil can provide you.

Jesus offers eternal happiness with the whole company of Heaven forever, while satan offers only temporal earthly pleasures which last a short time, compared to eternity. However, his gifts lead to the fires of Hell.

Jesus' kingdom is not of the earth, it is of Heaven. He says this in the bible. something like "If my kingdom where of this world, there would be legions of angels sent to defend me"....not an exact quote but something like that, I'd have to look it up. I believe he said this to Pontious Pilate, or to the Pharisees when being questioned if he were a King.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Banks and Insurers, look at the biggest buildings in every city in the world.

Who decides what countries get loans, what infrastructure gets built, who can buy arms and who can afford wars.

The banks will decide who will live and who will die...

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I think that's true. Satan walks the Earth. In the end times he will war with God and the heavenly host and will lose.

Isiah 14
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

After Satan fails in his attempt to usurp God, he will once again be cast down to the Earth where he will wreak havoc and suffering on mankind.

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkwolf3636
Satan is real if you believe

Like I said.... Either he doesn't exist, or he's just a thoughtform.

new topics

top topics

join