It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"And yet, it's legal to hunt humans"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I'm so glad someone was paying enough attention to catch this for us all to witness.

"Hunting humans" as she put it, is not legal. It's called Murder.

And using that statement as a way to discredit guns just seems to dilute her point..

If hunting humans is legal, don't you think you need a gun??
edit on 9-3-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

There was once a time when I thought Senator Feinstein was nothing more than a misguided and ill-informed fool, who wanted to help without having the foresight to understand the implications of her policies.

I now have no doubt after the statements she made in this video that she's either deluded, insane, or both.

The only other possibility I can see is that she only cares about re-election and plans to ride the waves of current public opinion, and this gun matter is nothing but a big joke to her.

Whatever the reason for her rhetoric, how in the bloody hell is this woman an elected official, how is this even possible?

Edit: Yet again, we have another casualty caused by gun control.....Senator Feinstein's career
edit on 9-3-2013 by TurtleSmacker because: Clarification

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

lol wut?
What part of california does she live in where it is legal to have a mag that is 100 rounds???
I think it just highlights how retarded the anti-gun people's mentality is. Like somehow limiting the number of rounds that a gun can carry is somehow magically going to make them unable to shoot and kill people. I mean "you can't hunt ducks with more than three rounds" and now ducks just don't get shot.
I will give her some credit as she is not caught up in the logical contradiction that most of the California lefties.She opposes drugs and worked to defeat prop 19.
Its becoming pretty common place to hear the left talk about how deregulation and legalization will stop all the violent and criminal aspects of drug use. But they don't seem to be able to use their primitive minds to grasp the hypocrisy of saying that legalizing drugs will result in less violence associated with drugs as well as fewer drug deaths. Shouldn't we just legalize 100 round mags and tax them? Maybe if we just legalized automatic weapons it would remove the criminal element.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Its legal to hunt human beings as long as you only use a 10 round magazine?

Hot damn! I gotta go get me one of those hunting licenses and head on down to DC.

[size=0](Just joking that last part, I know assassination of political figures is illegal, even if the venerable senator does not)

edit on 3/9/13 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This is coming from a woman who used to hold a concealed carry permit?

She is the very definition of hypocrisy.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

She was only issued that CCW permit after she illegally carried for quite some time.

The biggest problem with the Federal Government is that there are people creating laws and policies over those that never voted for them nor ever would vote for them if they had the opportunity. That is the perversion of representation. I doubt the people of Bakersfield, California would vote for her...however she fits in with Berkley of whom she represents.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
She called me crazy,a legally defined term.I was in Iraq in 91 I have PTSD yet NO dementia aka NOT crazy. So can I sue this loon? She has slandered me and thousands of vets on a national platform.
Get me an ambulance chaser on this one.

new topics

top topics

join