It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan......you are annoying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This dude used to be someone I looked up to, now every time I start listening to him he automatically goes into devils advocate no matter WHAT the topic or what his actual beliefs are, he has this undertone of arrogance that comes through like the biggest baboon on the block. His sidekick is possibly the most uninformed moron the planet earth has ever seen, and I feel like he keeps him around just to feed his arrogant slant on literally every topic that is brought up. I swear if u brought up gardening to him hed have every answer to questions he has no clue about while simultaneously telling your your techniques are flawed. At the moment hes arguing semantics with Dr.Goswami because he cant get his bald head around the topics, relax bro your not the fully enlightened baboon you project yourself as.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I dont watch him regularly, but its funny, I feel pretty much the exact opposite as you. I used to think he was an idiot. A shock jock. As he has gone more independent, I have found myself having more respect, and seeing more of the intelligence in his points.

Like I said though, I dont watch him often, so maybe I miss the worst stuff.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I really appreciate your honesty and its welcomed, I wish he didn't annoy me but I cant get past it now, its like being in a relationship too long where there subtle ticks and undertones just eat at your core, I must have burnt myself out of ol' Joe. Im sure Adam carollas shrill voice and Bill Burrs go fuc$ yourselfs will run there course too.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I was first introduced to joe's philosophy when I heard a interview about his shamanistic experiences. I thought he was just some ass hole host. I believe he is a level headed smart person but you have to keep in mind he is involved with the main stream media. He really has to watch what he says or he could end up like so many other dead celebrity's who have spoken to much. I do not know if this is the case with Joe, but they have to put on persona's. I have seen allot, people put on these crazy persona's to hide. It keeps them safe, who's going to listen to a crazy person? Only those that will find out the truth in the first place.
edit on 8-3-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Yeh it could very well be a self defense thing because of the industry that surrounds him, I think I need to just take a break from his podcast cause I seriously used to look up to him now I cant stand his opinion on anything, I think I may be the douche in this situation but cant help but be annoyed, ugh.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RedbeardedFoo

I haven't liked him since news radio.

Hard to believe he had the same ideas then.

edit on 8-3-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedbeardedFoo
reply to post by Infi8nity

Yeh it could very well be a self defense thing because of the industry that surrounds him, I think I need to just take a break from his podcast cause I seriously used to look up to him now I cant stand his opinion on anything, I think I may be the douche in this situation but cant help but be annoyed, ugh.

lol, just some advice you can take it our leave it. I learned long ago not to look up to any one. Instead look up to your own values, you know whats best for you. When you put some one in a "golden light" its can blind you from other negative attributes. Years ago when I used to listen to Alex Jones 4hrs a day every day I ignored some contradictions because I looked up to him. I now regret it, but at least i learned a good lesson.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RedbeardedFoo

I like Joe Rogan
I don't find him annoying at all. His podcast has undoubtedly increased the intelligence, awareness and open-mindedness of many people around the globe. I have learnt many things, Most of all to control Ego and check ones self.

Look at it this way since you find him annoying. At least someone you find annoying is attempting to improve society in his own way. There are a million worse things he could be doing.

Although my opinion is very different than that. I think Joe is a Baller ^.^

From what I've seen he shys away from no subject at all. He definitely doesn't put on a persona at all! He has no agenda accept making society better and learning cool stuff while having fun.

I have hardly ever seen a Celebrity with exposure talk so openly and extensively on the Illuminati conspiracy. Albeit from different angles I have not seen a podcast specifically dedicated to Rothschild, Rockefeller agenda. But him and his friends constantly discuss their interpretation of TPTB.

Every two weeks or so there is at least a section of each podcast that strays into government corruption. And he holds no punches.

Whats not to like

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
all points valid, I think it started for me when he started defending the TSA while at the same time he has a child that could be pulled aside anytime and touched by one of these paedos in uniform, Ari shaffir let emotions take over and lost his leverage in the argument, the whole conversation left me with a bitter taste, I literally had to have a George Carlin palette cleanser from youtube. I still love ya Joe! just ease up on the "Yeh buts"....

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Out of all the annoying people, you pick Joe Rogan ? You like Bill Oreilly and Rush Limbaughs drug addicted fat self ? Joe Rogan is a bad ass. Yes he may get a lil high and ramble but so does everyone else. Joe's opinions are solid with basis. Also, I highly doubt anyone would want to say that to his face.

new topics

top topics

join