It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not cover up any further, Christians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
You have been covering up what the second death is.

This is where you fail because the truth prevails.

The second death means the first murder.

It is excecuted by the Holy Ghost, and it happens when you add to or take away from the gifts of affection given by the Holy Ghost to a certain. It is a rise from second after them who arise first to mat robbery. There is robbery by adding to or taking away from the gifts, because the mat is the laying down of evil ways to spoil the gifts of affection.

You think you are first? The Holy Ghost is first! Rest your evil mattings before you get taken down by a real live ghost named the Holy Ghost. The first murder can be basic or far from basic to the human understanding.

Any one who will come against a gift of affection given someone by the Holy Ghost shall perish. And this is the third woe of how the Holy Ghost climaxes into violators and conspirators speeds of foilings.

Which of you don't want the Holy Ghost to murder you?

Which of you will still seek to cover up this truth about the second death? It will be you whose murder you will try and fail to have others cover for. People can get it for being complete witches.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What the what?
2nd

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
OMG the holy ghost is a serial killer?

Poster above check out his other threads, Classics they are.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Way to help the Christian cause...people already look down on the religion....

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
A synonym given to Hell is "Gehenna" (גהנום/גהנם), which was a trash dump outside of Jerusalem where garbage burned all day and all night. Why did the Jews liken this to Hell if they did not believe in an eternal suffering of sinners? Simple. Fire and water are means to the same end.

Water, which is pure and cool, cleans us of our tainted nature. Fire does the same, however, it is a much more painful process, but they both achieve the same goal.

Baptism by water, or baptism by fire. We will face one or the other when we draw our last breaths.

The second death is the cleansing by fire, burning away impurities (ego) and stains (sin) to prepare you for your own Resurrection (rebirth).

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
OMG the holy ghost is a serial killer?

Is the "Holy Spirit" in Reality a Demon?

LOL! Perhaps it's true! We miss you Autowrench!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
What the what?
2nd

When evil people do know what you are saying, they then will resort to B.S.ing. The B.S.ing is from the desire of their heart. In other words, it is not about understanding, they understand, so it is about just B.S.ing. another.

Witches can be touched. The Holy Ghost is untouchable by the law. She can get away with any sort of retaliation against gift spoilers and would-be gift spoilers.

And you can be cut off more than one way for swearing falsely by an implication of the flying roll (the Holy Ghost) going over the whole earth.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Must mean you are one of the most evil people in history the amount of BS you post.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

If so that's a bad start...dare I suggest letting priests marry again as the first salvo of changes?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

This kind of BS is called private logic and reality.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Achtung! The preceding views as presented by WarJohn do not in any way reflect the entirety of non-Judaic belief systems.

A friendly reminder that just as all religious people are not necessarily murdering Islamics, all non-Judaic folks are not necessarily...well, whatever you want to call this thread. Now I don't have to worry about our image - hopefully!

edit on 8-3-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Not that I could know, but I was always under the impression that the "first death" is the death of the physical body, while the "second death" is the destruction/death of the soul, essentially the absolute end to a person's existence.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

What happened to Autowrench, anyway?!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Witches can be touched. The Holy Ghost is untouchable by the law. She can get away with any sort of retaliation against gift spoilers and would-be gift spoilers.

As cool as you make witches sound, you aren't really presenting us very accurately.

I'm confused. Are you trying to imply that witches ride the "Holy Ghost Roll" around the world like some God-Jet, passing gifts down from the Holy Spirit?

Are you calling us Santa's Elves?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by WarJohn

As cool as you make witches sound, you aren't really presenting us very accurately.

I'm confused. Are you trying to imply that witches ride the "Holy Ghost Roll" around the world like some God-Jet, passing gifts down from the Holy Spirit?

Are you calling us Santa's Elves?

Cuervo, I would like it stated for the record that I have always suspected you of being one of Santa's Elves, although that opinion is not indicative of witches in general but only you in particular.

WarJohn, another entertaining thread!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Greetings good friends! My son and I are off on a journey starting November 4th. We are headed for the Desert, to watch the Greatest show on Earth when it happens. So, it may be awhile before I can post again, perhaps never again. My heartfelt thanks to all who have supported me here. Have fun!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

That kind of scares me.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Yep, you caught us Christians out...
I admit, we've been lying for centuries. The moon really isn't made of cheese.

I'm sorry.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join