It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB hope for and would love to see a US city nuked. It would expedite their agenda 100x

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
With all the NK rhetoric about nukes going around at the time, it occurred to me that the PTB in the US are taunting them for a reason.

That reason being, they hope to hell that NK could actually pull off what they are threatening, and nuke a US city. It would make their goals 100x more easily attainable than they are now.

Look at how much they were able to accomplish with the WTC false flag event. In just 11.5 years, America is so different than it was, its really shocking when you look at it in a larger time frame. Patriot act, militarized police, legalized assassination of US citizens on the puppet presidents whim, unending detention without trial for US citizens, drones about to be deployed all over the country to be used as assassination tools, DoD documents outlining the design and usage of concentration camps in the US complete with barbed wire and sniper towers, the army HIRING for those camps, etc. All this would never have been possible without the 9/11 false flag, or, at least, it would have been forced onto a much, much slower progression track.

And now they are coming for the guns. Or at least trying too... but theyve hit a lot of resistance with that one, a tremendous amount that I think they were not expecting.

The point being, that when the nation collectively is cast into fear, it is more than willing to let its tangible liberties fade away for illusionary security.

But the fear from a relatively small direct attack only lasts so long... and after 11.5 years, its not really that scary anymore, and in fact people are more and more questioning what the meaning of all these anti-freedom actions are for (we of course know exactly what they are for). The fear has to be refreshed from time to time to keep the agenda moving smoothly; to have the people willingly march towards giving up everything without a fight, and place themselves in the readily available shackles conveniently provided free of charge by their loving government.

A nuclear attack, even a small one on any major US city, would in general whip the people into such a fear frenzy that would be begging and pleading for the remainder of their tangible freedoms to be taken away permanently, as long as they could get the temporary and illusory relief of Uncle Sam telling them they were once again "safe", and a spectacle to watch and cheer at on the TV to confirm their safety, such as the invasion of a country (NK, Iran, etc). If you think the loss of freedom and assaults on liberty are bad now....

Basically a small single nuke on a US city would seal the deal so to speak. Relatively speaking, the casualties and infrastructure damage would be low on an objective scale, but the psychological damage to the average US citizen would be unchartable. The fear level would be shot to outrageous levels for decades, and pushing the agenda would be easier than ever for TPTB. There would literally be almost 0 resistance... and for those that DID resist... well, theres already concentration camps set up for them, and 2 billion hollow point bullets, militarized police with light tanks/APCs, drones, and legalized assassination of US citizens to deal with any resistance from those "domestic terrorists", or "anti-government groups", or whatever demonizing label will be in vogue at the time.

The PTB are taunting NK, and strongly hoping they can actually deliver on their threats.

It would be the best thing to ever happen to advance their agenda by leaps and bounds with almost no resistance.

And if it proves that NK just cant do it themselves... Im sure Uncle Sam wont mind doing the deed for them, and giving NK all the credit.

IMO, taking everything into consideration, it looks like a "surprise" nuclear attack or nuclear false flag event might be what TPTB are preparing for as their reason to rally behind for the final push to destroy America and everything it once stood for.

We all know SOMETHING is coming... could this be it?

edit on 3/7/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: grammar

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Must admit you could be right, they would be the perfect fall guy to blame at the moment.
Heck I bet If a US city just went boom the political fallout would make China sort out the North Koreans.
Hope it is all rubbish though.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
why not hire a couple of saudis to do it? and blame NK. even easier. takes the guesswork out of not knowing where they will hit, when you control the opposition.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I think your onto something. It feels like America is taunting NK more and more as if to instigate a fight. At least that's my perception of the events rolling out of MSM.

Is it possible to sanction a country into a war?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Good point bringing in China. That could complicate the issue a lot, especially is the Chinese suspect that the US was actually involved in its own city being nuked, which behind the scenes, Im sure they would strongly consider and analyze whether it would be in their own best interest to bring up that issue or not.

If they did bring it up, and it was plausible, or even circumstantially provable, and the US had already gone to war with another nation to "avenge" the (partially) lost city, to be cliche about it, things "could get ugly quickly".

But thats what DUMBs and endless underground tunnels and hidden subterranean cities are for, eh?

They are certainly prepared to save themselves.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” -Ben Franklin

I think, that if your scenario came to fruition, you are right on the money; America would be begging the govt to take what little freedom we have left.

S&F

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have been suspecting for a few years that we're going to get nuked. If it's a false flag, then maybe one city may get slammed with a suitcase-sized nuke or dirty bomb. If it's real, then many cities, here and overseas, will become craters.

You are correct, OP, the psychological freak-out from Americans who had been in a stupor of false security and apathy will be enough for them to cheer the burning of the actual Constitution if it meant that they could feel "safe" again.

We are reaching the point in this nation, economically as well as politically, where there are few tricks left in their arsenal. Nuclear attacks are survivable (unless you're within 10 miles of the blast zone, more or less), and, apparently, the radiation emitted from them is not as scary as the stuff emitted from a nuclear plant meltdown.

There are a bunch of cities in the rust belt whose infrastructure is too run down to fix without a huge influx of cash. Plus taking out some east coast cities would bury evidence of crimes against humanity and financial crimes that warrant a hanging in the public square.

If our government is cold and calculating enough to pull off 9/11, they are cold and calculating enough to launch us into a nuclear conflict with millions of casualties. Nothing short of this will stop the awakening of the masses and the cries for justice.....at least, that's what TPTB are betting on.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It's only a matter of time!

To some extent, Hiro/Naga WAS a false flag because there's no way Japan ending up killing 100s of US soldiers, calls for killing over 200 THOUSAND Japanese civilians.

Likewise"(URGENT) N. Korea threatens preemptive nuclear strike against aggressors" and the likes of such media propaganda parallel to blaming Iraq & Afghanistan (which one?) for Zionists' 9/11 massacre, when clearly neither had WMDs or a part in the hijackers, for only CIA-funded Al-Quaeda did.

What's CIA's next murderous clandestine operation to annhilate its own civilians? Heavens only knows but we can conclude its going to be even bigger bang for their buck, such as Nuking a whole big ciity (Boston, NYC, LA). I would say those are the 3 main targets bc of population of dense mideast/asian ethnic demographic.

NK hardly has nukes but just as well TPBT don't care about making it look obvious for their agenda. They need events that justify striking across Asia like they did in Vietnam. Move over agent orange & napalm!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The biggest problem I see for the North Koreans, and anyone involved in a conspiracy, how the hell would they deliver the weapon? Smaller devices such as could be delivered by missile or from an aircraft take a lot of development. I would suspect the NK devices are the size of several shipping containers and not exactly easily moved about. They will require a lot of monitoring, scientists and engineers to get them from A to B safely in order to explode. Given the sanctions they are under I would say that might prove impossible to achieve. More realistically the North Koreans are supposed to have tunnels under the border to major urban areas. Moving the bomb underground and then setting it off near the surface would be far more effective and easy for them to achieve.

I hope they don't, fingers crossed someone comes to their senses and puts a bullet or two in the dear leader or whatever he calls himself.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I know its been posted before, but nuclearsecrecy.com... is a neat little thing that will show you the damage a nuke of nearly any size would produce from blast pressure, heat, and radiation, at any spot you pick (uses google maps or something)

An NK size nuke is actually very small compared to the bigger ones.

But again its the psychological damage that it would inflict that would be the most important area of concern, and most exploitable by TPTB.

edit on 3/7/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

Like the OP says the NK's don't have to, the US government will do it for them and just blame the NK's.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is an old video (upload date is 2008, but, I am sure it is older than that), but, I feel its still valid today. The conversation was released (per the OP of the vid) through FOIA.

In the vid Rumsfeld is talking about how we need a false flag to generate support for a political agenda.

He says we have become complacent and the effects of 9/11 have 'worn off' and that the correction for our non-threat-perceiving-behavior is another attack.

They are fully aware of the power that fear has over us as a society and aren't above using it to further their agendas.

Interesting times, indeed.

edit on 7-3-2013 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Definitly right about the Nuke they want it but they pay no attention to NK I think it would be blamed on Iran that's been there agenda for years.

If they wanted to nuke a city sure they could they pulled off 911 and got away with it and sure it's gonna happen sooner later

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Rob37n

Like the OP says the NK's don't have to, the US government will do it for them and just blame the NK's.

All they have to claim is that its an Iranian or NKorean who came through a shipping port with a dirty or suitcase nuke. Our ports are in fact.. woefully unprotected... kind of like they convinced us our passenger planes were and needed naked scanners and the TSA. I already read a scenario/story where a Venezuelan suitcase comes over the Southern border and detonates in the midwest as revenge for giving Chavez cancer on another board I go to.

If they want to start off wittling us down to 10K.. they can start in DC, Chicago, New York... oh yeah, thats already been spoken about.
A new movie is coming out even...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarface2013

I think they are moving away from the Iran scenario after several years of pushing it hard, and having it not really go that far. Russia is kinda backing Iran, and that simply puts an invasion of Iran off the table, as if they go in for the bogus WMDs, and Iran doesnt actually have any... I would bet Russia might just be willing to "loan" one or 30 to Iran to give the invasion force exactly what they said they were looking for. And there would not be the option of retaliating with nukes, because none were used against the US in offense; only defense, and the US retaliating with nukes would be the first utilizer of a nuclear offensive and start WW3.

The point being, Iran is NOT easy to steamroll. And I think after more than a decade, military is tired of the desert and would be more or less apathetic about invading ANOTHER desert nation.

NK, relatively speaking, would be easy to steamroll. They might have some backing from China, but probably not all that much ATM. Thats why I think the scapegoat target has been switched.

But, Iran is always on the back burner.

edit on 3/7/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

TPTB hope for and would love to see a US city nuked.

i nominate Washinton D.C.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

That's a pretty cool site, albeit a little scary. My daughter lives in San Diego (most certainly a high value target because of the military bases, esp. the Navy), so I used that as the city, and put in the bomb that NK just tested as the device. Its radius of destruction was relatively small.

Then I put in one for China (Dong-Feng 4), and the radius was enormous!! All of San Diego and the surrounded suburbs were toast.

Finally, just to be morbid, I put in the "Castle Bravo", America's largest nuke. Holy Hotflash!! It destroyed everything from LA down to Tijuana, Mexico.

It certainly put everything in perspective. If North Korea wants to nuke us, they may destroy a city or two. If we retaliate, North Korea will be bombed off the map. I'm pretty sure they know this.
edit on 7-3-2013 by FissionSurplus because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” -Ben Franklin

I think, that if your scenario came to fruition, you are right on the money; America would be begging the govt to take what little freedom we have left.

S&F

One of my favorite quotes! Before I left Facebook I would put it up on there and then something about TSA or other violations. And then get railed on for not fearing the boogieman terrorists. I would argue with friends and in particular a stay at home mom who said she was so afraid of terrorists in the small town she lived she did not care what she had to give up to fly safely...

Think about true terrorism, if another country really was against the US and not Elite. They would take out sporting events, or supply lines, take small targets a bus or cruise ship and they certainly would not wait years to attack. Small attacks would happen and create much more fear and yet that never happens (although I am thankful don't get me wrong) I don't believe it is because of vigilance of Nations Security...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Yeah, the scaling is very interesting to see.

You could simulate comet impacts too... type in 100,000,000,000kt for the dinosaur killer...

That little orange circle youll see is the only area spared on the planet from direct effects

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm sure there are plans in place to implement if/when a nuke is detonated in the U.S.

I don't think there is a group of people smoking cigars in the PTB lounge, scheming to pull the trigger on those plans before they are necessary.

If there is, they are likely greatly outnumbered by folks trying to prevent the same from happening.

<<   2  3 >>

join