It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America stop being a slave!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It's crazy, I know. But human beings weren't mean to slave their lives away so some spoiled brat born into wealth can live on a yacht, buy 5 cars and live in seasonal mansions. Your time is worth more than your paycheck. Your pride is worth more than your boss. Walk into that job Monday morning say the 2 words that will make you a FREE MAN!

I QUIT!

Think of it this way, if you're smart enough, you'll learn how to make enough to sustain yourself without employment. If you're too stupid to do that, you don't deserve the money being paid to you now... or is TRUE FREEDOM too scary?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Stupid would be quitting any gainful employment you are lucky enough to have in this economy...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

Lucky to be a slave? Bah. I'm lucky to be unemployed and be FREE! To hell with being employed. I retire.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Or, you could work for yourself or for an employer you care about, i.e. family/friends.

I'm not quitting my job. I enjoy working,

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

If you quit in the heat of the moment - you become George

Think about it.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Enjoy living on the street. Unfortunately you can't live free in this world unless you are laying on the sidewalk peeing and pooping yourself begging for change.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BoogieMan911

And George becomes a shill for the liberal agenda IRL.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
It feels good America! Just try it!

"I QUIT!"

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
So someone else is working and paying for your computer, internet connection... and your alcohol since you claim in another thread youre drunk.

I QUIT... paying for those who can work but are too lazy to take care of themselves.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
So someone else is working and paying for your computer, internet connection... and your alcohol since you claim in another thread youre drunk.

I QUIT... paying for those who can work but are too lazy to take care of themselves.

This is the disconnect. You think that because I do not work for another that I have no income?

See this is what I'm talking about. The entrepreneurial spirit has been sucked out of the American population. You CAN and WILL make money in this country without a job if you have a brain in your head.

I just want to expand on this okay? Even as a homeless man with no where to live, no cell phone, nothing to eat you can make money in America. Turn in cans, wash windows, entertain people on the sidewalk. Money is literally walking around on the streets and for some reason people think you can only get money by working a job? It makes no damn sense.
edit on 8-3-2013 by Bacardi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Im not a religious freak but i do believe that the bible holds alot of important information telling of not just the past but the future. Check out Matthew 24:24 ; 'For there shall arise false christs and false prophets'

This year, we have seen for the first time ever; the Pope resign!

Very strange times we are in. What do you think they mean by false prophets? It means things that supposedly seem to be all well, good & pure, but are really made of / from & for EVIL. Our governments deepest interior is evil yet they fool us.. Maybe because they hire sincere people to do there work and the onjes carrying out there orders dont really know of the evil so it tricks us. There may be a good number of us who aren't so naive and who know better but if you think we are the majority, you are very wrong. So the shelkl of the evil doesnt look so bad, its when you start to study the inside of that shell, the history, and you look closely, you start noticing everything is all wrong with this. And all your life you thought you knew better, you thought you were in safe hands. I was awaken in 2009 when I came across an AMAZING video of unanswered questions regarding 9/11 and why the hell the entire days event just makes no sense. I lost my father and his sister in the twin towers so it caught my eye. Awake as many people as you all can. Im new here and very happy to be here, thanks

new topics

top topics

join