It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is key to full disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
While sitting here pondering about current unfolding events, it occurred to me that the push for New World Order (NWO) agenda by multiple high profile personals or simply the “elites”, like cardinal Peter Turkson (revered to be the next potential pope), the Builderbergs, the Rockerfellers, the Bushes to name a few, serves a rather intimate purpose.

The purpose of which the UFO community and general “truth seekers” are eager about, is the “DISCLOSURE”. The absolute reality of Extra-terrestrials.

While coming across a presentation by the infamous doctor of doom, Dr Michio Kaku, he talks about the different classes of civilizations, how he calculates humanity to have reached the Type 1 civilizations status by a 100 years’ time.

Source

Physics of Type I, II, and III Civilizations
Specifically, we can rank civilizations by their energy consumption, using the following principles:

1) The laws of thermodynamics. Even an advanced civilization is bound by the laws of thermodynamics, especially the Second Law, and can hence be ranked by the energy at their disposal.

2) The laws of stable matter. Baryonic matter (e.g. based on protons and neutrons) tends to clump into three large groupings: planets, stars and galaxies. (This is a well-defined by product of stellar and galactic evolution, thermonuclear fusion, etc.) Thus, their energy will also be based on three distinct types, and this places upper limits on their rate of energy consumption.

3) The laws of planetary evolution. Any advanced civilization must grow in energy consumption faster than the frequency of life-threatening catastrophes (e.g. meteor impacts, ice ages, supernovas, etc.). If they grow any slower, they are doomed to extinction. This places mathematical lower limits on the rate of growth of these civilizations.

In a seminal paper published in 1964 in the Journal of Soviet Astronomy, Russian astrophysicist Nicolai Kardashev theorized that advanced civilizations must therefore be grouped according to three types: Type I, II, and III, which have mastered planetary, stellar and galactic forms of energy, respectively

Below is a part of the transcript of a video interview with Dr. Kaku (from the source link), explaining more on the different classes of civilization.

Source 2

By Michio Kaku:

"The Internet, the European Union, and the Olympics are all signs that, within the next 100 years, mankind will become a truly planetary civilization."

...So, I would say that we have 100 years to go before we attain Type I status, it’s not inevitable, but every time I open the newspaper, I see the birth pangs of Type I. Every single headline points to the birth pangs of a Type I civilization. So when historians of the future look back at the 21st Century, they’ll say, “Well, gee. All the crises of the 21st Century it’s obvious. There’s a direction, there’s a pattern, the birth of a Type I civilization.

This in my opinion will see us (humans) as a global presence in the universe, hence allowing a controlled correspondence with any ET civilizations, perhaps already in contact with the "higher ups".

I believe, that we as a civilization for this reason, are not ready for a full on disclosure, as the so called TPTB have not the ability of “controlling” the masses, in the sheer panic that may ensue on reality of Extra-terrestrials presence in this universe.

Until an unless there is a planned "event", perhaps with dire consequences, will this type 1 civilizations status be fast tracked.

One may wonder, as to whether this unfolding worldly events are in fact the "Birth Pangs" of a NWO, that is necessary for a full on disclosure.

Your thoughts on this???

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Here are my thoughts.
If the TPTB do not wish to share what is rightfully ours, we will just have to take it from them by whatever means and if that has to be done, it will not be shared with them!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Of coarse this is all speculation because we have not officially come in contact with Aliens

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Of coarse this is all speculation because we have not officially come in contact with Aliens

Of course, not yet official, is what am speculating otherwise. But what makes you think we haven't come in contact with ET's yet? Lack of evidence you may say, then again what amounts as evidence to you to disprove contact with ET's?

Do you not realize, that it's also speculation when we say, we have "yet" to make contact with ET's. Because it's not "official", does not disprove the possibility of extra-terrestrials.

Peace

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Anybody capable of free thinking does not require "disclosure".

I'm actually leaning towards bluebeam continuing to occur.

Friendly 'aliens' will make there prescence known, but the Govs will tell us its an invasion!

I'm pretty certain it'll happen in my life time to - I wonder if a bookies will take my bet? Aha

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
full dislosure? a government attempting to explain to the public we have been in contact, have been interacting or sharing our globe even.
is this what you are waiting for, what you are wanting?
have you been indoctrinated through television into not just wanting but wholeheartedly believing foreigners from another galaxy secretly hide among us?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
full dislosure? a government attempting to explain to the public we have been in contact, have been interacting or sharing our globe even.

Yes, making "official" ET presence by all means, let the truth be told. But I highly doubt that many would accept, even the possibility.

is this what you are waiting for, what you are wanting?

I would love for the "truth" be told as plain as can be.

have you been indoctrinated through television into not just wanting but wholeheartedly believing foreigners from another galaxy secretly hide among us?

Nope, I have done enough research and personal experience to rule out the possibility of ET's. There is no hiding of anything, except that it is not in the best interest for TPTB to disclose any time soon, until and unless fast tracked by all means possible.

Perhaps we have been indoctrinated through mainstream media to believe that anything out of the status quo is nothing but entertainment.

Peace
edit on 5-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
"Type 1, 2, 3 civilisations" is an arbitrary construct of man that appeals to a science-fiction indoctrinated mind. In other words, it's fantasy and all of your hopes and dreams have been placed on a fantasy becoming reality. It is merely another reason given by those few groups which create and disseminate all media to justify and gather support to actually produce their "new world order".

Climate change! Solution - new one world order
Disclosure! Solution - new one world order
Wars raging (created by them)! Solution - new one world order
Religious "intolerance"! Solution - new one world order
Our future is in the stars! Solution - new one world order

Do you see a pattern? And even more insidious is the tactics that they use
-destroy morality in a society which causes moral conflict and it is sold as "religious intolerance"
-create wars and conflicts around the globe which only serve to beat down populations
-weather manipulation which can be used to cry Climate Doom!
-feed the food supply obscene amounts of anti-biotics and claim innocence as to the repercussions.
-genetically modify crops, spray pesticides then cry Bees Die!
-put lights in the sky and create conspiracy of "aliens"

Wicked men will lie and deceive to have their way. There truly is not one thing that I can see today whereby the solution is not the "one world order". Fear herds people.

The only "disclosure" that they will ever give you has been defined in all of their esoteric and occult writings for centuries - they await the day that men can become "gods" again and mingle with "divine beings". The fact that they were never gods nor divine escapes them of course, but too many hours sitting in the pose of your avatar picture has convinced them otherwise. The President of Iran last September stood in front of the UN and declared their plan - His Imam Mahdi will come "to revert the children of Adam" back to their innate nature through opening the gates of science and (esoteric) knowledge. Well, the simple fact is, eastern meditation is creating the "oneness", searing the minds of its adherents to want to come together and searing their minds to believe that they are in fact already immortal and "gods".

Our Creator allows the delusion and it will nearly consume the world. Space aliens are a sick creation of men who hold you captive. Do you never wonder why so many express the Kaballistic and occultic belief that Our Creator is some kind of "force" without ever having opened their literature? Just what do you think tv, film and radio really are? It's indoctrination. You've listened to their holy books preached through songs, plots, dialogue etc. Star wars is Kaballah. Understand how indoctrination and brainwashing works, and do as your Creator commands - gird up and guard your mind. Otherwise this happens; you come to believe in a "god of force" because they gave that belief to you through thousands of hours of media without you realising it, then that same group can pull out their Kabalkah for you to see and guess what happens? You conclude that it is "true" never understanding that their prior undetected indoctrination is the means by which you conclude it's "truthfulness"! Wickedness, underhanded and downright evil. So see, this whole indoctrinated belief in the reality of extraterrestrials serves their purpose because you will use it to determine the truthfulness of what they will bring forward. If we are not aware of how we can inadvertently and unknowingly prove a lie as "truth", then we can never protect ourselves except in one manner - holding the ultimate Truth (Jesus Christ) and comparing everything against scripture.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

Of course, not yet official, is what am speculating otherwise. But what makes you think we haven't come in contact with ET's yet? Lack of evidence you may say, then again what amounts as evidence to you to disprove contact with ET's?

Do you not realize, that it's also speculation when we say, we have "yet" to make contact with ET's. Because it's not "official", does not disprove the possibility of extra-terrestrials.

Peace

Key word official.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Thanks for the read...

I agree with you there. However, I think NWO agenda is as real as it can be, but it may never eventuate for the fact that many are now "waking up", being aware of the lies and deceptions of the wicked.

On that note, what I am speculating otherwise, is the intention of this wicked men to formulate a "World Order" by which, only they have the ability to rule as kings, whilst making open contact with their so called ET "overlords".

Nevertheless, I am also open to the possibility of this been an indoctrination to steer from the actual truth. But what other truth than must one focus? Do you think if all this talk of ET and what have you, is all but lies?

Than what about all the ET abduction cases and sightings amount to?

Quote: J. F. Kennedy

We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.

Peace

edit on 5-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Key word official.

Correct me if am wrong, but are saying because TPTB hasn't come clean with this suggests to you that we haven't yet made contact at all.

Originally posted by ObservingYou

Peace

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

Key word official.

Correct me if am wrong, but are saying because TPTB hasn't come clean with this suggests to you that we haven't yet made contact at all.

Originally posted by ObservingYou

Peace

I was suggesting that they all ready know aliens exist they have just not made it official.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Okay thanks for clearing that up

I also believe that the elites, they know too well not to cause mas hysteria, I think the timing is not appropriate for disclosure anytime soon.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join