It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

M6 UK.Crash Report - Paranormal Activity Cited as Possible Cause; Unidentifiable Light Seen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Did a ATS search and found no old or recent matches, cannot find any matches of any similar threads that would provide any new material or data that would contribute to getting any answers as what really happened here for what was involved in this motorway car crash.Does seem that this particular case has strong levels of "high strangeness" and one i feel needs brining to ATS attention and if anything it brings about some plausible explanations.

This is one hell of a spooky case involving possible "time travel" or time travellers and a bright white light seen at the time of this multi car pile up on a UK motor way.It cites that the the main car in the front of this multi car pile up had no signs of any human fatalities or humans in this cars despite CTV footage showing human occupants in the car BEFORE the car crash. Whats the views of ATS members on this particular case,any new revelations ect would be welcomed.Although this was from 2010 it still has stood on its own merits.

Can we believe the possibility that this has anything to do with suspected time travellers.? We have a badly mashed up car which was empty and no sign of any occupants despite motorway video camera footage showing 4 adult occupants in the car seconds before impact. No blood, no personal belongings, no signs of any people having been in the car. A strange white line momentarily appeared across the motorway just before the pile up and other very strange things.

A leaked report into the recent crash on the southbound carriageway of the M6 just outside Birmingham shows that the investigation team are struggling to provide credible explanations for some of the circumstances surrounding the incident. The pile up involved seventeen vehicles, including three trucks but miraculously no one was killed although several people were taken to hospital for minor injuries.

www.prlog.org...

naturalplane.blogspot.co.uk...

But answers were still thin on the ground and whilst no full denial was issued about the prospect that some of the facts still being unexplainable, Detective Silverton continually reiterated that what had hampered their investigations the most had been the speculation and rumour as this was now attracting 'every person who has ever thought they have seen a UFO' and wasting a lot of time and resource.

naturalplane.blogspot.co.uk...

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Hmmm.....lots of "leaked reports" and "anonymous sources" coupled with "evidence points to..." with absolutely no evidence being provided whatsoever.

I can't see this amounting to much in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Origin of the story appears to be this:

markcollins1.blogspot.co.uk...

But there is nothing to suggest which crash is referred to and therefore it's impossible of corroborate.

(there are accidents most days on the M6 and a google search reveals several serious ones in Jan 2010 but none that I can find that match the details of this supposed accident. Which sets off alarm bells!)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Apparently it's a hoax.

www.unsolvedrealm.com...

There's a ton of links on this site though, but apparently it was all perpetrated by a man called Mark Collins.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Or was the vehicle being towed by a rope from a car in front, the rope cut, and the vehicle slows down naturally and collides with the car behind. All the occupants in the car in front have to do is to file a insurance claim.
Unfortunately, with witnesses and CCTV footage clearly demonstrating that the car was empty, they can't file a claim.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Pretty obvious hoax really when you read the various reports.......not one single verifiable witness or one single verifiable piece of evidence other than "anonymous sources" and the like.
edit on 3/3/2013 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
please OP, while there are documented incidents regarding paranormal manifestations on the UK roads, the stuff you mention are known to be ordinary traffic incident. no need to look at paranormal for explanatin.

if you google you can find strange lights harrasing uk road traveller. people think it is ufo but it is closer to the old phenomena called ghost. since nowadays most ppl dont believe in ghoat , these entities wear the extraterrestrial mask, after all it is easier for western educated human to believe in aliens than in ghosts..

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by milomilo
please OP, while there are documented incidents regarding paranormal manifestations on the UK roads, the stuff you mention are known to be ordinary traffic incident. no need to look at paranormal for explanatin.

if you google you can find strange lights harrasing uk road traveller. people think it is ufo but it is closer to the old phenomena called ghost. since nowadays most ppl dont believe in ghoat , these entities wear the extraterrestrial mask, after all it is easier for western educated human to believe in aliens than in ghosts..

With all due respect i did feel the need to cite this case here as i had pointed out in my OP that i felt it merited some feed back from members on here,it was my decision to do so.There is a need to look at all avenues of explanations and i see no wrong in doing so.Looking at the links provided on this thread that reveal that this case was a hoax perpetrated by one man this thread has served its purpose of proving evidence that its a hoax and the more hoaxes exposed by unsavoury people the better i feel.Thanks to all the members who contributed their feed back on this particular thread.Working together and sharing information is the way we all benefit in the long run.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

Evidence from the crash scene:

itstimeforanswersblog.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Evidence from the crash:

itstimeforanswersblog.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link