It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are Most of People Blind?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Can't you see that you're being played against? You're telling me that UFOS do exist and that you've got evidence that they do in fact exist. So where are they? If they do exist, there is no reason for them not to contact us. Unless they have a extreme reason not to take contact with us.

Some of you are now close to your 50s and 60s and yet you still believe that UFOS exist even though you've never seen any UFOS, and at the same time you hate at religion for saying that God exists even though they haven't seen God.

I'll tell you one thing, UFOs or whatever you may want to call them do exist. But you're looking for them at the wrong place and you're understanding of UFOs are totally wrong. Jinns (spirits) is that which you believe to be UFOs and they've existed long before humans have. I assume that you've got no ide what I'm talking about. I'm talking about beings with concious that existed before humans were even created. They had nations, they had tribes and they committed so much filth on this earth that it's starting to become comparable with ours.

There is clear evidence in Quran that the Jinn exist, and the Quran is not the only source, there are pshysical or scientific sources that you may call it;

“And I (Allah) created not the jinns and humans, except they should worship Me (Alone).” (Adh-Dhariyat: 56)

The Quran states that we cannot see them and that's the biggest reason we feel that they exist but we cannot see them, meaning with our own eyes.

“… Verily he (shaytan) and his soldiers from the jinn or his tribe see you from where you cannot see them…” (Al-A`raf: 27)

They were created from fire unlike us, we were created from clay.

“And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire.” (Al-Hijr : 27)

It states that angels are made of light;

“The angels were created from light, the jinn were created from fire, and Adam was created from that which has been described to you.”

Abu Tha`labah al-Khushni says that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) says: “The jinn are of three types: a type that has wings and they fly through the air; a type that looks like snakes and dogs; and a type that stops for a rest then resumes its journey.” (Reported by At-Tahawi in Mushkil Al-’Athar)

There are three types of them and every one of them have different skills, some are extremely strong and some of them are extremely fast. They can take shape of animals and other beings of which you may have never seen. This could be the reason people see things that you may believe has never existed. Remember the strange shapes of Gods that the Egyptians and other culturs were worshipping?

Every individual among the sons of Adam has a jinn who has been appointed to be his constant companion (qarin). Ibn Mas`ud reports that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) says: “The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) says: ‘There is not one of you who does not have a jinn appointed to be his constant companion.’ They said, ‘And you too, O Messenger of Allah?’ He said, ‘Me too, but Allah has helped me and he has submitted, so that he only helps me to do good.’” (Reported by Muslim)

Every human has a Jinn meaning Qarin inscribed for him until he dies, This Qarin will tell you to do evil depending on how strong your faith is, you can give it power and you can silence it but it will always be there. This may be the reason that people do bad stuff even though everyone wants what is best.

Do you really believe that exist do not Jinn? Then you've made a grave misstake. If you want some more information about the Jinns I'll give you a link where you can read about it.
Click here for more info on the Jinn

I think the reason you guys have never managed to really understand why UFOs never show up so you can see them is because your trying to understand it in a wrong way. You've turned your back against the truth and what you see is nothing other than human intervention in science to distort you from the truth. UFOs are good for bussines as long as they don't show up.

If you get to live long enough to see the Anti-Christ then you'll probably understand what I'm talking about. But then it would be to late to accept the truth (Islam), I really feel pity for those that hunt for UFOs their whole life and end up dying not finding a single evidence of their existence.

If you believe that religion could never tell the truth about Aliens, then go on being blind for the rest of your life. You'll come to regret it one day.

Some Brothers have made extremely usefull videos and the Jinn and information regarding them, I'm advicing you to take a listen, It's only an half hour of your life, but believe me it will change your whole life. I'm only telling you this because I'm frustrated at people believing that UFOs will pop up from no where and claim that they exist. It wont happen.

Look at it with a clear thought of mind, judge for yourselfs, It's very interesting.
If you wonder where the source is from, it's from the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

It also contains the Story of Iblees, Shaytan, Lucipher or whatever some may call him. Ie the Devil himself.

edit on 1-3-2013 by Misbah because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/3/2013 by ArMaP because: Video embeding corrected

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I don't really understand the relationship you state between UFO's and Jinns. Jinns can interact with our minds and make you see, hear, and feel things that are not there. Jinns are not necessarily evil. According to writings there are beings called angels too. Angels were supposed to communicate and enlighten us but can do anything a Jinn can also. Both seem to be able to cross time. I don't know what to think of all this but I think something exists other than what we are being told by science is real.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

edit on 1-3-2013 by NONPOINT21 because: retracted

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I dont really understand how billions of people fall into this notion of an Abrahamic, lord-like god (whether christian, muslim, jew). having conversations in ony a couple or view ancient languages while the rest of the world far away or on other planets etc have to rely on someone born in Palestine (now Israel) for their salvation or whatever.

And for there to be humans angels and in between jinn is just another convenient trichotomy for minds kept simple just like for also, good and bad, heavven and hell, master and slave, rich and poor. What kind of God divides stuff up for us. What are we supposed to do with our reasoning then except... follow?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I agree with you, there are good Jinns, I never said they're all bad. The Quran does even mention the fact that there are good Jinns and bad ones, and from what I've seen from people when they do Exorcism is that there are those who do good or speaking in the name of good.

I'm just saying that I don't like the fact that people turn their back on religion claiming that it's nothing that can be used for science or anything that really matters to human beings. Yes the world has advanced a lot in technollogy, but what about the spirituality of people? Why is everyone turning their back on religion, as if the only thing it has done has been bad. I've only learned good from Islam, I treat others with respect, I love every human being for the sake of Allah. I treat them like I want to be treated, I'd do anything for my mother and father, I'd sacrifice myself for them. What bad is there of which I've learned? Why attack Islam, why say it's full of error when clearly there has never been error in Islam, but there is only error in muslims.

I want to be heard, I want everyone to know that what Islam teaches is only peace and tranquillity, it's the straight path for happiness. Never has Islam tried to make anything bad for others. It's mass media that has turned the image of muslims a hundred-eighty degrees. Remember the light years of medieval Europe? The only time there was some peace, wasn't it when the muslims of Spain advanced in everything, when they contributed to this world to the extent that it's even used today.

I'm not claiming that whoever doesn't believe me is stupid, I'm just saying that some people look at others in the way of which Media has shown them. Why don't you do your own analysis? Do you really trust Media that much to the extent that they controll your every opinion?

Peace

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
And that, is why we are all divided.

By making sure were all divided, segmented into factions, the true answers will always elude us.

It's not hard to see, if you look at everything, notice the similarity's in the noise around the web.. everyone's saying the same thing but from vastly different soapboxes..

I've been at this a long time, and I've come to the same conclusions about our guests..
and it would answer a ton of questions commonly thrown about.. but not all.

It's worth thinking about.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
@Kama Sutra

If we aren't suppose to believe in the words of people of earlier ages then for what reason do you believe in the words of the great greeks? Do you really believe that they even existed? Did they really say what they said? If you're going to set your mind on this kind of thinking, You'll end up concluding that nothing has existed. It's not a wise choice to ignorant.

There is great amount of evidence that Abraham existed, he did perform miracles with the will of God. There is enough evidence that Jesus existed and that he did perform miracles. Prophet Muhammad is the most documented man on the face of this planet, the evidence is greater than any other evidence there is. Do you still claim that he wasn't real? So if he was real, could he realy have written the Quran? It's impossible for him to have written it, He was illiterate. He couldn't read or write, He only spoke for the good of humans, So he couldn't have been crazy.

Tell me one thing that the Prophets of God have teached humans to do that's only dividing us and making us kill each other, I've been studying religion for the entire time of my life and I still have yet to find a single word of God and his Prophets that tell me to do evil against others.

Can you please watch the video and give me some responce, I want to know what everyone thinks about it, good to know.
edit on 1-3-2013 by Misbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
* sings * You say potatoe, I say potato, lets call the whole thing off!

Same phenomenon from two different perspectives.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

I don't have a problem with you believing what you want to believe but don't tell me my belief is wrong but yours is right just because its written in you book .

edit on 1-3-2013 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
My friend,

reply to post by Misbah

Can't you see that you're being played against?

Who exactly am I being played against?

You're telling me that UFOS do exist and that you've got evidence that they do in fact exist

With you being a religious person you will be familiar with the term " Truth is in the eye of the beholder "? I am then officially telling you that UFO's DO exist. My evidence? It's very true that what I have witnessed in the sky is that of a UFO. I don't need to " Prove " it to anyone, only myself.

Some of you are now close to your 50s and 60s and yet you still believe that UFOS exist even though you've never seen any UFOS,

Indeed, I am still a firm believer in seeing the UFO's I have seen. Now then, 1] how do you know the age of the members and 2] how do you know they believe in seeing a UFO? Your presuming here yes?

and at the same time you hate at religion for saying that God exists even though they haven't seen God.

Who has'nt seen a God, us or religious people? I can tell you that I do not hate at religion though if you new my past you would know why I don't believe in a " Religious God ". Personally I believe that people who have claimed to have seen " God " are very delusional people, stuck in a little bubble of text that has been written, re-written and .... you get me?

I'll tell you one thing, UFOs or whatever you may want to call them do exist.

They are called UFO's for a reason. Have you seen one?

I had every intention to make this an indepth reply but ya know, it just seems your preaching to me and ya know what. I dont like the energy from you. You claim to be a nice person but here you are preaching your beliefs on something you claim as truth when in reality its just an illusion.

In any case, be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Bibles or Torah or Koran + UFOs = forum poison

This belongs in the religious discussion area. Believe in whatever words from the past you want, but nothing about strange lights in the sky, peculiar government documents, or testimonies about metallic discs is a validation of your personal belief system.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

...If they do exist, there is no reason for them not to contact us.

Says who? You?

I beg to differ. In my opinion, I think there is a plethora of reasons for "them" not to contact us. At the very least, I think they may have numerous reasons to be vary cautious, very selective, very secretive about initiating any contact whatsoever.

Just because they have not contacted you (and I can't say I blame them) does not mean they have no reason not to contact anyone.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

If they do exist, there is no reason for them not to contact us. Unless they have a extreme reason not to take contact with us.

I can think of a few, if you'd like...

1) They are of an intellect so above our own, that it'd be like us thinking we can talk to ants.

2) They are future versions of us, and any public interactions could mess up the time stream and their own existence.

3) They mean us harm, and our government is holding them off for now

4) They don't want us "spreading" to any other planets or systems yet.

etc., etc. just off the top of my head.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yep - what he said... Gazrok knows...

or, #5): They are 'prohibited' from contacting us (en masse, et least...)

edit on 3/1/2013 by Outrageo because:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

Aliens are not jinn. They are PHYSICAL beings. I heard stories from people encountering these beings such as a scientists operating on its body - PHYSICAL not spiritual.

new topics

top topics

join