It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bait

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
"Bait is something used usually for fishing but you may never know when you become a Bait or the Fish"

bassfishingtips.net...

When a government want to introduce a new law that will restrict your rights first he will use a bait.I mean he will test the population with something less restrictive to see the reaction.

And if the reaction was weak then he will introduce that restrictive law.

This will mean actually to bite the bait.

but we have many types of baits.For example a thread can be a bait which can approach you without even notice this finesse of the approach.

Therefore we can say that you have bite the bait.

But bait can come in two by two pairs which can be one and the same in which one will attack you the same will defend you.This usually is used the make and verify your psichological profile.

And if you are smart enough you will let yourself caught in the game in a way that you will make their psychological profile and maybe ....a file.

The secret is to answer them in a manner in which they believe that they have touched their goal.

Oh the question is how do you recognise them.Well that is very easily if you can read double personalities and tendencies of accounts.

The Bait threads usually have a good foundation of presented facts or better said is the question which the tread itself asks in a manner in which you cannot refuse the answer.

But it is not only about threads .You can receive even messages that can be baits and which can inflict you to answers that can have consequences regarding many things.

But even that is easily to recognise and the answers always should be in a manner to get to sleep senses in a way not to be asked again.

Because the same bait can come from many directions and different fishing but with the same purpose.

To make you to bite.

www.dhgate.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I like the pink one.

Yes, we are being baited all the time.

I like it least when the government does it. A merchant or showman can be expected to bait someone in.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

A merchant or showman can be expected to bait someone in.
Yes they are but in the same time a government doesn't have a fixed price.

I like the pink one.
Oh and I like the golden one.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Very interesting analogy.

S/F

What if the fish that bites the bait wants to be caught so when eaten by those fishing will release its poison into their stomachs.

Many of those fish are waiting in the shallows,

The gov. knows and keeps trying new techniques, a vicious cycle with innocence caught in between.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

it sounds like you have mastered this baiting thing.

look guys, i've caught one!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

What if the fish that bites the bait wants to be caught so when eaten by those fishing will release its poison into their stomachs.
It is very interesting what you are saying and I guess this is something happening very often on basic bases.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

it sounds like you have mastered this baiting thing.

look guys, i've caught one!

wriggling as hard as I can, wriggling,

stuff it you caught me,

Now would you like a taste

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Im saying not to worry as the system is only as strong as we make it,

We can make it crumble just by sitting on our butts for a day or 2 as a whole community,

Little bit like what Gandhi accomplished in India to show the imperial power where the real power lies

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Im saying not to worry as the system is only as strong as we make it,
Oh I understand what you are saying but you see sometimes the system can be weaker than the needs of the population therefore he cannot mold on population needs and then he throw us a bait to restrict some rights in order to align or better said for leveling the levels.

edit on 27-2-2013 by piequal3because14 because: to restrict

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The trouble is that to many of the population are asleep to the governments and there bait, Or simply do not care. If everyone stuck together then the bate would become useless

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

The trouble is that to many of the population are asleep to the governments and there bait,
Indeed you are right but it's enough only one major event for the things to change.

This is what the governments are afraid of.

and this is unavoidable.

new topics

top topics

join