It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

matrix theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I was watchin the new POD music video from the matrix movie and i had a thought

(and if this isn't original then i will still be happy that i thought of it on my own)

the matrix is about how a rich white powerful majority keeps everybody else as unknowing slaves.

now discuss

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Gonna find the music video and watch it....Then I will comment.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
the music video had nothing to do with the conclusion, it just got me thinking about the subject

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If you think you're a slave working for a rich white powerful majority. Then why don't you buy a plane ticket to brazil and go live in a tree house in the amazon...

Sorry but that though is really based on nothing.
And one more thing, the album the matrix reloaded is such a crappy one, compared to the first movie.
The only good songs on it are from RATM, Rob Zombie and Rob D...
I hope the movie rocks, otherwise...

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
i didn't say i agreed with it, but most people think that and if you think about the movie (more the first one) it kind of looks like that

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
kking123

That's exactly what The Matrix is trying to show. Many people won't recognize it though. They think it's purely entertainment but it's actually edutainment for those of us who can see. It's symbolic of Illuminati.

ONE

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
i personally always thought they were talking about the system...capitalism...how it feeds off of you and on you at the same time. how you can't exist outside it and if you do they send the black suits after you...or the white coats which ever "they" choose and in certain special cases (peace be upon the folk at Waco) they send the ATF and FBI.

ah well, matters not...the first was the shizznit and hopefully the second doesn't disappoint.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
odd, i just watched it on dvd. anyway, the matrix shows how the government is trying to control, to keep people blind, and how they try to eliminate those whos eyes are open. it's easy to see. the soundtracks are alright, the first ones was good, haven't heard the second yet...

remember, soundtrax aren't for the songs! it's for how the song fits in how it was used in the flick. that's the trouble with releasing soundtracks prerelease.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The wrong turn is your connection to color. Other than that, you are on an interesting line of thought. Funny, I was just suggesting that movie and another one for another member to watch and to think about what we had been discussing u2u.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I connect to color because all agents are white

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by KKing123
I connect to color because all agents are white

Yeah, check out the Empire in the original star wars trilogy....

Nothing but old white guys... and in such a diverse galaxy, too....

[Edited on 10-5-2003 by quango]

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
...but the Storm Troopers...the foot soldiers of the Empires tyranny were all cloned from Jango Fett...who is a NZ Maori (he's also my cuzzie in real life, but anyway)...so they are aggressive brown dudes

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
...but the Storm Troopers...the foot soldiers of the Empires tyranny were all cloned from Jango Fett...who is a NZ Maori (he's also my cuzzie in real life, but anyway)...so they are aggressive brown dudes

Yeah, but even that makes sense, since we know they are genetically altered to be docile and follow orders.
Might as well get the strongest, toughest guys.

VzH

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Yeah, but even that makes sense, since we know they are genetically altered to be docile and follow orders.

Matrix Revolution it is now!

The liberators.............

[Edited on 10-5-2003 by VzH]

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
the matrix is about how a rich white powerful majority keeps everybody else as unknowing slaves. Posted by KKing123

Hmmm... I could mention the Cabal here...

top topics

join