It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Leak: Hidden Part of 9/11 Commision Report Supports OBL Claims?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Part of US September 11 commission report has not been released: report
YahooNews

NEW YORK (AFP) - The US Justice Department (news - web sites) has reportedly not released a final chapter of the September 11 commission's report related to conflicting accounts of efforts to track and chase the jets hijacked that day, and is unlikely to do so before Tuesday's presidential vote.

Meeting a pre-election deadline for release of the full report had been a top commission priority, The New York Times report stressed.

"Drawing from this unpublished part of the inquiry, the commission quietly asked the inspectors general at the Departments of Defense and Transportation to review what it had determined were broadly inaccurate accounts provided by several civil and military officials about efforts to track and chase the hijacked aircraft on September 11," the newspaper said.

"In testimony before the commission, officials had described a quick response to the hijackings that narrowly missed intercepting some of the planes, but the commission's investigators later determined from documentary evidence that none of the military planes were anywhere near the four airliners," the report added.

"Officials at the Federal Aviation Administration (news - web sites) testified that they had notified the military within a few minutes of each hijacking, but the investigation found that tape recordings contradicted that assertion," it noted.

The missing time discussed in this new leak coming just after the latest OBL tape may explain one of OBL's quirkier assertions.

"We had agreed with the (the Sept. 11) overall commander Mohammed Atta, may God rest his soul, to carry out all operations in 20 minutes before Bush and his administration take notice.

"It never occurred to us that the commander in chief of the American forces (Bush) would leave 50,000 citizens in the two towers to face those horrors alone at a time when they most needed him because he thought listening to a child discussing her goat and its ramming was more important than the planes and their ramming of the skyscrapers. This had given us three times the time needed to carry out the operations, thanks be to God...

Is the CIA/Osama collusion --> Anti Bush theory gaining legs as we speak?

Or just a perfect storm of Bush's incompetence finally coming to roost in the light of day?

ATSNN reporters may want to consider a treatment for this.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This is simply another thing that has happened within this administration that causes my brow to furrow, and a low "hmmm" sound to vibrate through my sinuses. I have always wondered why it took so long for anything to seem to happen that morning. I was lucky, sort of, to have been informed of the first place's impact soon enough to witness the second plane's crash. I remember thinking how weird it was that nothing seemed to be happening, and how much speculation was being thrown around. When I saw the second plane on the screen, I thought it was an Army survey plane, or something. I will never shake that feeling of cold ice as it gripped my spine.

This Administrations incredible opposition to the commission is highly questionable. As a leader, I would want answers on top of answers on top of answers. If it were my Administration that messed something up, I would want to make damn sure it didn't happen again.

Very puzzling, good find

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I wonder how much of the delay on intervention came from this: Veep's Order Too Late

The Commission revealed some time ago that the "President" was supposed to be cut off from radio contact, so the order to shoot down the planes being tracked came from Cheney playing Commander in Chief (from his own secret location).

And another delay came from forces trying to confirm why the shoot down order was coming from the VP and not Bush.

Maybe Osama has DSL in the "cave" with his recording studio
and just knew all this from the Internet, not the secret parts of the Commision findings coming out today. Maybe.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Rant, everyone knows that Cheney is the president and not Bush.

new topics

top topics

join