It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyonce, The Super Bowl, Sasha & Satan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Wow, hold on to your hats for this one. It's the best expose yet on the dark symbols and allusions that surround the diva and her mogul husband Jay Z.

And here's an extra spooky bonus clip:

edit on 18-2-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

I buried my parakeet in the backyard. Oh no, you're playing the record backwards. Watch out, you might ruin your needle.

That is all.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Yet another "damning" piece of video evidence...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
i tell you what

in the UK for the past few weeks, they have been running an advert with beyonce in it

it freaks me out when i see it

its 02 and beyonce

and here some things from here superbowl "performance"
though trying to top maddonas BS lolol....

edit on 18-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Jay-Z is an entrepreneur. One with a record label that has a logo and theme to it. He chose the eye in the pyramid. He can sell a lot of clothing based on this theme. It has nothing to do with dark magic or demons. He just thinks the symbol looks cool, and it does.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
. It has nothing to do with dark magic or demons. He just thinks the symbol looks cool, and it does.

so its got nothing to do with his business "savyness"...or his love for jehovah?????

hmmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I could answer that, but you'd be better off asking the man himself.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

:dn
verhyped nobodys

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
It's very obvious to any Christian. The lines in the sand are bieng drawn. The black pope rises. You can believe this is all fake but the ones in power know the Powers are gathering, even as I type.

The day of the lord is soon at hand. Make straight his path.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

I am sorry, but is all this to be taken seriously? Haven´t we heard the same about elvis back in the day? Have we not learned the lessons back then?

Let me say it this way, IF the devil is directly responsible for Beyonce, well then he is doing a great job and has my full support.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
reply to post by Foobler

I am sorry, but is all this to be taken seriously? Haven´t we heard the same about elvis back in the day? Have we not learned the lessons back then?

Let me say it this way, IF the devil is directly responsible for Beyonce, well then he is doing a great job and has my full support.

You then lost your freedom post-mortem.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Are you folks kidding me?

Beyonce and Jay-Z.

Who drank the wacky coolaid?

Posting videos and pointing at them because they contain symboligy and connecting that to Satan has to be the dumbest idea I have ever witnessed.

Beyonce and Jay-Z hold NOTHING power wise to sway the nations of the world.

Next your going to connect Destiny's Child to it all and say look, she flaunts it in our face.

It is hype and advertising. Its all about exposure and money.

Satan.....holy crap.....you'd think he had a better game plan that Beyonce and Jay-Z.

This line of thought and this thread are a Complete Failure.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Jay-Z is an entrepreneur. One with a record label that has a logo and theme to it. He chose the eye in the pyramid. He can sell a lot of clothing based on this theme. It has nothing to do with dark magic or demons. He just thinks the symbol looks cool, and it does.

It's beyond him thinking it "looks cool" 3chainz, I mean DaTroof.
It's not to sell clothing, either.

All music stars use symbols to try and lead the pack.
This guy just chose to use the blatant imagery of the illuminati.
Because he knows what it is about. He is not stupid.
He calls himself "jahovah" as if he is God or comparing himself with.
He is in NO way even close to being able to use that name.
Some people fall for it and idolize the man.
Shame on them.

I'm sure God just loves that.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
Are you folks kidding me?

Beyonce and Jay-Z.

Who drank the wacky coolaid?

Posting videos and pointing at them because they contain symboligy and connecting that to Satan has to be the dumbest idea I have ever witnessed.

Beyonce and Jay-Z hold NOTHING power wise to sway the nations of the world.

Next your going to connect Destiny's Child to it all and say look, she flaunts it in our face.

It is hype and advertising. Its all about exposure and money.

Satan.....holy crap.....you'd think he had a better game plan that Beyonce and Jay-Z.

This line of thought and this thread are a Complete Failure.

Satan means adversary so it makes no sense for "Satanists" to even exist in the first place.
Their existence is ludicrous. They will never condemn any other religion that defames the christian faith because the purpose is to destroy.
Pathetic really, to love eternal death, and lead people to it

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Listen to any song that has a message when played backwards without knowing what someone claims is being said and it just sounds like gibberish, when your told what to listen for your brain will interpret it that way.

Seriously try it, get on youtube and check out any backwards message song without watching what they are meant to be saying and see if you can hear anything besides nfgffhtrknhjkkkldfbbtrkljgkaddgksdug.

Not sure about the symbolism thing but the backwards message crap is just that, complete and utter crap made up by people with way too much time on their hands

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

I wonder what the song in the background is.. Sounds familiar?

I wish I could take back my childhood years of listening to Destinys Child. It was probably all brain wash

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I think I get why the superbowl was a half blacked out now. Half darkness, half light. The duality of the gemini symbolism, the split personality, the coming time to decide good or evil...which side will you choose?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

Jay-Z and Beyonce hold no power? I beg to differ.....These 2 command any audience they want at anytime for any reason! They have everyone in their back pocket....Oprah, Lebron James, Diddy, much much more!! Google Beyonce and Jay-Z fanbase.

These two can get anyone to follow their lead, they are the super powers of any industry.....Every business owner wants them to appear for them, and every even holder wants them to perform! There are very few couples in the world that have this sort of power....If any

Not only do they call themselves the "two kings" they have a dinner named after just that!!

Article about "two kings" dinner.

www.popsugar.com...

Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z at Two Kings Dinner | 2013
Source: Getty
Details
Beyoncé Supports Jay-Z on Her Big Premiere Night
Beyoncé Knowles wore a white pantsuit to attend the Two Kings dinner thrown by her husband Jay-Z last night in her hometown of Houston, TX. The couple was joined by Jay-Z's co-host LeBron James for the annual event, which began in 2007. Diddy and Drake both also attended.

It was a special day for Beyoncé, as her documentary, Life Is But a Dream, premiered on HBO as well. The couple celebrated the project at Wednesday's NYC premiere of Life Is But a Dream. The doc, Beyoncé's directorial debut, gave an inside look into her life and included a peek at Beyoncé and Jay-Z's daughter, Blue Ivy, who turned 1 in January.

edit on 2/18/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join