It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodied Cricket Bat Found In Oscar Pistorius' Home

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

It was innocently my first thought, then I realized what I was typing, I thought 'why not'. I don't want to be hyper-sensative to a man who murdered his girlfriend. What a bastard.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Allegedly murdered his girlfriend. Careful now.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo

you must be this guys biggest fan! coming to his defense with a bunch of 1 line posts. he said himself it was a case of mistaken identity, right? there is your proof he did it

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I hope he rots in hell!
Nasty

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniraug

Originally posted by Dispo

you must be this guys biggest fan! coming to his defense with a bunch of 1 line posts. he said himself it was a case of mistaken identity, right? there is your proof he did it

I wonder if it's got anything to do the PR guy Stuart Higgins who has just been hired to do spin doctoring?

Dirty business when you have to pay to change people's opinions of you.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
Pistorius must have had a lot of crickets around his house to get the bat bloody. Maybe he didn't like them chirping at night? Some people keep them in little cages, or actually listen to recordings of the sound of crickets to relax them. I'd suggest, if Pistorius is reading this, that he use a good water and vinegar mix to clean the cricket innards off of his bat. Man, this guy just doesn't like crickets!

No LOL
No smiley face

I know sarcasm is hard to express via typing but.........
Are you actually serious?

With Americans you can never be certain

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm amazed how many comments I have read in news stories wherein the commenter expresses total disbelief that their hero could commit such an atrocity.
All one needs to do is google "domestic violence victims" to access thousands of cases not unlike this one. All this story tells me is that domestic violence crosses all lines.. Anyone can be a perp or a victim, regardless of gender, background, celebrity, religion, the list goes on..
My heart goes out to that poor woman..God only knows what her last thoughts were.

I pray she is in a better place now, and her family has comfort.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

So interested to see what the outcome of this will be.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ispyed

I wonder what she did to deserve this.

Why are you blaming the victim?

You should probably blame the murderer that has as history of domestic abuse calls to his house.

edit on 17-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Wow well this thread turned into a toilet since the "They should ban cricket bats" reply which is now shown as "off topic post".This is going to make me super unpopular-but it would make more sense to ban members who can only come up with childish,done-to-death replies like these,that derails threads and drags the thread into the gutter.Although i am pro-gun rights too,can members not see that such petty,immature remarks makes one wonder if such a person Should have access to a gun?I would prefer a gun in possession of folks who are a bit more mature,and have the mental capacity and decency to at least string a few coherent sentences together.Not doing the cause much good,such immaturity.The point has been made,that guns don't kill,people do-with anything they can lay their hands on.SO LETS GIVE:"THEY SHOULD BAN..(bats,cars,knives,whatever bloody inane thing) A REST NOW,SHALL WE? Most of us here are over 12-its not even funny anymore,now its just irritating and OLD--------On topic:Along with the majority of the South African population,the revelations forthcoming about Oscar Pretorius's personality+character,this latest re the cricket bat,the previous domestic incidents,the painful death of a lovely young woman who was by all accounts a sweet,kind and wonderful,much beloved person-this has shaken us,and dismayed and saddened us as a nation.Horrible,ugly ugly business.Its not my habit to pity the dead,because they go to a better place-but there are ways and ways to exit this lifetime-and when a way is accompanied by terror and pain,of course i feel great sadness for that person's suffering.Reeva was some one's daughter,sister,best friend.Her family is devastated,Oscar's family is in for a very hard,nerve wrecking time,and he himself has utterly ruined his own life.Ugly and extremely tragic,this whole thing.Still,as the court case progresses,we will learn the whole story.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
reply to post by ispyed

I wonder what she did to deserve this.

Why are you blaming the victim?

You should probably blame the murderer that has as history of domestic abuse calls to his house.

edit on 17-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

I believe ispyed was saying that in a sarcastic way toward Pistorius. As in, they wonder what she did to "deserve" this.

Anyway, if this is all true, the guy is nuts. My wife said she there was evidence that she was shot while sitting on the sink. I can just imagine the poor girl trying to get away from him, backing up into the sink, and still trying to get away. I can't imagine how scared she must have been. Poor baby.

I hope he really didn't do it intentionally, but come on...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join