It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New deadly SARS-like virus has potential to transfer from human to human

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

New deadly SARS-like virus has potential to transfer from human to human

rt.com

British health officials warn a new deadly virus, similar to SARS, could spread from person to person. WHO officials are encouraging countries to be on the lookout for the new illness, as its origins remain unclear.

A new coronavirus is causing concern for the World Health Organization and medics everywhere over its ability to spread from person to person, as an eleventh case of the disease seems to prove.Out of these cases, five have resulted in death.

The virus has been registered in Saudi Arabia and Qatar, and initially was thought to spread from animals, such as bats, to humans.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The origins remain unclear ,but lot of these viruses are made by the Government and Drug Companies so then they can make a fortune on selling drugs to treat them.
Its like with computer viruses.
Make a virus and then say "" We are the only ones that can remove your troan or virus !"
I wonder if this is also a plan of the population reduction program guys .
8.1 8 billion people is to much i gues

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 14-2-2013 by WhySoBlinded because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by WhySoBlinded

Just another man made false flag from the zionist catholic church to force vaccines on us. The Illuminati is at it again....

Next they will tell us to wash our hands and take showers! The lunacy.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Wouldn't be surprised at all if it was a new sort of bio-weapon made by the government to cut down population.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I wish WHO would stop creating these things and releasing them into gen pop as a testing ground for effectiveness. Either that or someone at WHO is sneaking out deadly strains for buyers on the black market.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Clearly this virus must be man made because nature creating a deadly new virus on her own is preposterous and unprecedented!

But yeah, really if it is an engineered bioweapon you should all calm down because it's all over but the dying. Superbugs tend to go hard in the paint
edit on 14-2-2013 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Wow, you guys really just think that the 'man', illuminati, government, or WHO just want to kill everybody huh?

The outbreak of SARS in 2002 resulted in the deaths of more than 800 people and spread to more than 30 countries around the world.

If SARS can be used as a reference, I can't imagine that killing little over 800 people is going to do the trick in regards to depopulation of humanity.

Yet, say WHO officials, if the virus was easily transferrable, there would have been a lot more than 11 cases.

rt.com...

They probably would have picked a better virus to get the job done.

1st Case, Sept 2012

11 Cases

5 Dead

The numbers just don't add up to 'conspiracy', IMO.

BTW, RT.com hahahahahaha

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Did this thread make anyone else start playing Pandemic 2?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Better start boosting your immune system asap.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

It's a little early in the outbreak to draw any conclusions, don't you think?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I sure hope that it gets contained fast, although, as previously said, 11 cases is not THAT alarming over 5 months (since sept 2012), if it were 2 days, I might worry a bit more. Or if the numbers were much higher too obviously.

But at 45% death rate (although number quite small to calculate this accurately) is pretty alarming imo

Will keep an eye on this one for sure.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

fyi, from 2009 and also fyi - nobody needs to develop bio-stuff any more. Nature took over and it's all already out of control. Has been for a while but people are just starting to notice.

Influenza, respiratory syncytial virus and SARS

Acute lower respiratory tract infections (LRTIs) are a major worldwide health problem, particularly in childhood. About 30–50% of acute LRTIs are viral in origin; of these, influenza and respiratory syncytial virus are associated with the greatest disease burden in humans. Many different influenza A viruses occur naturally in animal reservoirs, and present a constant threat of zoonotic infections and global pandemics. The pandemic (H1N1) influenza virus that emerged in humans in 2009 contained a unique combination of genes originating in swine and the global human population was highly susceptible to the novel strain. The emergence of the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus in 2003, and the ensuing worldwide epidemic, highlights the fact that respiratory viral infections in humans may originate in animals. Preventative measures for influenza include annual vaccination and treatment with antiviral drugs such as the neuraminidase inhibitors oseltamivir and zanamivir. Subtype-dependent resistance to antivirals can develop and should be closely monitored.

PS. Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) is epidemic in several regions this season and killing a lot of babies...

edit on 14/2/13 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
hey guys I already have a thread on this about a guy infected in the UK but it also covers the news that it passes human to human.

link

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Erm.... A planet population of 8 BILLION, 11 people ill.... 5 have died.... OMG!! PANIC!!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Nature is pretty adept at putting out virulent new bugs at a "healthy" clip. Much better than some lab, I'd venture to guess. I don't (Ahh-ChEW!!! spray shoots from screen) ... um, excuse me.

Remember folks, cover those sneezes and coughs and wash those snotty hands. Good way to dis-empower those bugs and maybe the Illuminati.

The WHO and common sense have said we're gonna have an epidemic sooner than later. Maybe this is it. Sucks to be biological, but hey, 40% mortality saves on rent at least.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The whole world should roll their eyes and sigh at the thought of SAR's again. I only see another dark scary thing for the talking heads to discuss and keep the masses frightened and insecure.

If this is followed by another Bird Flu, I think I may need a vaccination to protect me from laughing myself to death.

top topics

join