It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Invisible Prison

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I don’t like writing about this much, because there is a great amount of negativity involved, but I feel that it is necessary to shine a light on the negativity in order to turn it around into positivity. I have written in the past about how people need to wake up and stop destroying this planet. I have given clear example of what is wrong with the system, and what we can do to change it, however I think the problem is not knowing in the solution, but admitting there is even a problem to begin with. I don’t think there is a single adult out there, that can say nothing is wrong with the big picture. Can anyone tell me that everything on this planet is just fine? Or does everyone reading this, agree, that the big picture is seriously flawed?

So if you do agree, that something is wrong with the big picture, then what are you doing about it? Do you still get up every day, drink your morning coffee, go to a job you don’t like, so you can survive another day to pay your bills? So you can provide for your family? Do you go to work every day because you dream that one day you will be rich and successful? Have you ever considered that the world might not be like this in 30 years? Are you in university, or just starting a career, and worrying about your retirement? Are you really that stuck into the illusion that you believe the future for yourself is already written? Even though you clearly see something wrong with the big picture, even if you don’t know what it is? Can anyone honestly tell me, that they can see a happy future on this planet in 50 years from now, without some great change? Are we really just going to plod along the way we are, and just happily live our lives and watch our grandchildren grow up? How many of you college students actually believe any of this? How can anyone, with the economy the way it is, globally, still believe that the monetary system has a bright and happy future? Is the illusion that powerful that you can’t see through it by now?

We are being fed chemically enhanced, genetically modified, synthetically man made food. We eat mcdonalds and then drink energy drinks because the mcdonalds took our energy away. Would you give your cat or dog an energy drink? How can smoking and alcohol, that kills millions of people a year, be legal? Do you ever question why these things are legal? If you don’t, why not? Because everyone is doing it, its the cool thing to do? What ever happened to individuality? Can you not see that just about the whole of society lives in the same way? Is the conditioning not blatantly obvious? What will it take for the masses to say, hold on a second, I’ve been missing life. I’ve been staring at this screen my entire life, I forgot I was supposed to go outside. Our children don’t even know how to play outside anymore. Society is becoming more and more conditioned to the point where we live completely unnatural lives. Completely detached from nature. We have become dependant on technology, and the comfort of being able to go to the store and buy anything we need. There’s a walmart in every major city, and in many small towns, we live in an instant gratification society. We have completely forgotten how to live. Have any of you given any thought as to what will happen when the economy crashes? When the USA federal reserve suddenly goes out of business, and we find that the American dollar has become worthless. What then? Oh, you don’t believe that will happen…. except it is happening. The debt is up to their eyeballs, and they are living in denial of it. It’s only a matter of time before the house of cards comes crashing down. How long? Weeks, months…. dare I say years? I would say months is being optimistic.

Humanity, and I speak to each and every single one of you, regardless of your race or religion, or gender. It’s time to realize that you have been living in a prison. The earth has been raped, and you have all been conned. The bars to this prison are invisible, because they exist within the confines of your own mind. It is only there, that you will see the bars, and you will also see the door to this prison, is wide open and waiting for you to leave it. All of the social conditiong of the world has been put in place to keep you from seeing that door, its one giant game of mind control. We have within us, the powerful ability to heal, and love, and rise above negativity. There need not be wars or suffering, hunger or poverty. There need not be genetically modified foods and fluoridated water. There need not be useless politicians and laws, capitalism or slavery. There need not be an illusion to prevent you from learning the truth. The truth that you are free to do anything, because you are a being of unlimited consciousness, you are divine. You fail to see it because you have not looked. You have not tried. You have fallen for a very persistent illusion, that seems real, but it is not. If you have any doubts about the world you are living in, listen to that doubt, because that doubt will lead you to the truth.

The illusion is self sustaining. It has humanity believing it to be so real, that they actively participate in it and fight for its survival. The resistance to change. Every single time you tell yours kids to get a job, to go to university, to get a career, to become a doctor or a lawyer or to become rich by any means necessary. You are conditioning your own children to become a slave of the system. While you, and your children are becoming rich, making lots of money, there are millions of people in other parts of the world starving and dying. What makes you so entitled to believe that you deserve more than those people? Because you worked hard, you went to school and you worked many hours to earn the money you have? Do you honestly believe that the people starving and dying were given the opportunities you were? They weren’t. As long as we keep living lives for our own selfish reason, trying to get as much as we possible can without realizing there is more than enough to go around for everyone, then the illusion will remain, and the humanity will stay in prison. Life is not about becoming a millionaire and believing you’re better than everyone else because of it. Money is just paper that we put a value on, and tell ourselves its real. It’s like a video game, collect dollars to level up…. But at the end of the day, you’ll realize it was just a game, and when the system collapses, you will realize that you have been living an illusion. You’ll find out that you have no idea how to live.

When this happens, it will be a free for all, people will scramble for all the resources that are left. Kill each other over them, because we still believe that more is better. There will be people that retreat to bunkers with 10 years of food to sustain them, while people above them fight and die over what little food remains. It’s crazy. But that is what the conditioning of the system has caused us to become. The whole world is crazy, but it does not have to be like this. It is not too late. We all have the ability to see through the illusion and free ourselves from this invisible prison. We just have to challenge our beliefs. We have to question everything we once thought to be true. Instead of living lives for our own selfish reasons, we can unite, and help each other. We can find ways of perma-culture, and abundance.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
We can learn how to live off the land, and we can do it together. Instead of growing lawns, we can grow food. We can help each other solve problems. If enough people start to do this, the monetary system can collapse and people won’t even blink an eye. We have the intelligence, we have courage, bravery, kindness, caring, compassion, and love to help us. We have spirituality, the teacher within us, to guide us, to help us. We are not alone. We must raise our frequencies, break free from fear. Love is all there is, fear is an illusion. In the words of a great spiritual master, ” change is never painful, but resistance to change is.”

Humanity, I love you.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

hi, man.. we made a mistake when we climbed down from the tree.....
i try to buy local foods, dont eat pigs,cows, or birds, or fish if it has been farmed..
i am doing my part by infecting the mind of people that are around me,,,
so that they dont just believe anything without questioning, unless they have personal experience--of whatever.
this seems to work,, some people have become more rational,,,,
the sad truth is that you cant live in our great ant farm without destroying the planet,,,
if you pay taxes,, you kill whales, and murder children,,,
only way out would be the total destruction of our society and take another go, rebuilding it better..
this is just my opinion.

if we all started to do something to change anything, they would create a law, that would make our efforts "illegal"
edit on 13-2-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

Going within, is the key to everything.

Going within is the only thing any of us need to do in order to realize what must be done.

All the answers are within. It's really that simple.

It is so hard to watch the world carry on in this manner, when all the answers are within each and every individual on this planet.

When you go within, you will see, it will become very obvious, what can be done to change the world. Society doesn't have to be destroyed. It just need to remember who it is, and suddenly a paradigm shift occurs.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I really feel that as long as there is mass religion, and governments are run the way they are now for the next little while. Yes! We're doomed. Well doomed. I try my hardest at being nice, equal, fair, environmentally conscious, socially aware, and for the love of the written word, I write, plenty.
As well, I think we should all try our personal best to stay away from what is the world today, return to using our brains and ingenuity for even just day to day tasks. Look at what your about to throw out, is there an alternative use for it? Before you automatically jump in the car, plan your day, only takes a minute, maybe there's a few minutes of driving you did not need? Always when getting coffee? tea? Latte? Use your travel mug. Better yet, fill the travel mug at home before you leave.
One thing I would like to see happen, is people turning their minds a little more open to suggestion than just shutting out things that are not 'instant'. Google Jay Shaeffer. Excellent idea from a wonderful mind. People like us are a bit rare yet, but as the numbers grow, surely we'll rule, someday. After all, if you can't spend at least ONE weekend camping (real camping), without whining or searching wifi, good bloody luck 20 years from now.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I absolutely do NOT agree that the big picture is flawed. I think humanity is far better off than we were 50 years ago. We are part of the process. Wars won´t stop overnight, hunger and crime will not stop worldwide over night.

But we all can see countless examples of positive change in the world, and I do not think it is worth pointing out wars, earthquakes or food crisis in this case to demonstrate how bad everything supposedly is.

If you focus on the negative ("the" conspiracy theorist) you will live in a dark and scary world. If you focus on the positive only ("the" love and light shakra guy), you will tend to loose your rationality and put your hopes in dates and events that don´t come.

The truth is as always in the middle. The world is not perfect, no. But I think we humans as a whole should be proud of our achievements, and not deny them by hoping for something else.

But maybe that is just me.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling

edit on 13-2-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling again

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

What is freedom? How do we even recognize it in this day and age of technology. I look out my window and think am I in Paris? No, I'm not, I'm in Pennsylvania. But they have build three huge towers a block from my house with blinking red eyes on top of them that makes me feel like it's a form of tripod cage. They are building up a world of electronics and living inorganically. They are separating people with fear antics, mind control, and even nano types of technology that invades the body like a cancer. Everyone finds it hard to reach out to each other to try and live organically. Why? Everyone's too busy on their cell phone, lap top, video game, emailing, chatting or living in and a part of a virtual reality. We have to start small. Start with our neighbors. Start with people we meet in everyday life to start living more organically.
Spreading good events and ideas. Spreading positive thoughts and not allowing our minds to be farming grounds for those who only want to destroy us. When people have very negative thoughts, behaviors or beliefs they are nothing more than negative mind viruses and memes created to destroy the host. These memes attach to the individual. If I ever feel a seriously negative feeling I know it is not my own thought but something outside of me that is trying to provoke or spread a nasty negative mind virus. It's hard to stop these things because it means living as a conscious being 100% of the time. It's seeing through the programming they have set up for us and deciding "no i won't play that role." It's about telling ourselves that we are in control over our own minds. Deprogramming is hard but it can be done with time. It's deciding to drive your own self and not allow some vindictive malevolent meme take over.
edit on 15-2-2013 by EyeDesign because: typo

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeDesign

Freedom is that you can pack your things and go to paris anytime you want.

Who is telling you what to think? Who is telling you how to act towards others? Who is controlling your life besides yourself?

But it is much more comforting to think that we are all victims right?

Well, that is not the case. We are free to do, think, eat, believe and work as what we want.

What more freedom could you possibly want? Seriously now. What freedom exactly are you missing?

I would really like to know that.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

The freedom you are missing, is the freedom of your spirituality.

You do not realize that you are a multidimensional being.

You do not realize that all that exists is a state of love and harmony.

You do not realize, that money, greed, fear, anger, depression, are just illusions created to distract you from the truth.

You do not realize you are fighting to remain in your own prison.

You do not realize that within you, are two parts of identity, the ego a false identity, and your true self.

You do not realize how much you suppress yourself.

You do not realize, that there is a divine energy that is within you, that is dormant waiting for you to consciously awaken it. It is called kundalini.

You do not realize that the freedom you believe you have, is a limitation on what you can truly have.

When you do not realize these things, you live in a bubble of ignorance you think is knowledge, but its really just an illusion. You will never see beyond that illusion, until you decide to question it. If you don't believe you need to question it, then you will live believing that this is all life has to offer. Then one day life will get stale, and you will feel a longing for more, a longing that can never be satisfied, unless you question the illusion of everything you once thought to be true.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The only thing to really hope for is a world-wide huge collapse. It may be something horrible to wish, however, you have to make mistakes in order to learn. People don't want to accept thing's aren't what their supposed to be, and keep living in denial hoping a broken system will magically repair itself. Hopefully when this happens, if ever, people will start to really think of better ways to run things. And make sure it's sustainable, and doesn't alter the planet to much.

new topics

top topics

join