It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks ATS! I appreciate the advertising!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I loaded the Fire Hose, like I do every day, and what do I see? ATS advertising my book! This is quite an honor! Of course, I assume this is because Amazon advertises with ATS and knows my search history. No matter. I still appreciate the advertising. Very interesting how these things come to be.

edit on 12-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Oh, is that you? Awesome! And you're welcome.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Got a new book on my reading list! Looks great! Congratulations!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Congrats. I hope your book sells well for you.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Congrats. I hope your book sells well for you.

It's been out since 2009. It's done well. Several schools have used it for inservice. I wrote it so I could give it out to student teachers as a primer. I have never promoted it, but the largest music retailer in the nation carries it. He predicted 3 orders. We are on 16 now. My Amazon ranking was under 300,000 out of 13 million at one time. I doubt it is there now.
edit on 12-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

That's quite an impressive resume they've written on you. I'm always glad to know there are those who take an active interest in our children's education. Smyleegrl is another one who excels in that area. I applaud you both for giving our children the benefit of your knowledge and experience.

edit on 2/12/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Wow, didn't know ats had so many celebrities participating in the forums. Very cool, and congrats on the book.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Could I just say (as an aside) if you ARE an author, a published author, a member of ATS,
whose book is advertised onsite.....shouldn't you at least get an honorary Writer title under your
username....?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Congratulations! Glad you captured that moment in time, what a tickle it must've been to see it on your page.

Am grateful for your contributions to this site, always with solid thought, and though-provoking. Am also now grateful for other work you have done to further this world.

Much deserved cheers to you!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm confused how everyone sees this as ATS advertising your book to others on the site. As you state yourself, it all has to do with your search history and using that to specifically advertise to you. Before this post I'd assume you and only you were seeing that specific book in the advertisements. The only real "advertising" which has any affect is now coming from you showing what you see by a taking a screenshot and the confusion which followed where everyone praised that ATS has been advertising your book to countless users.
edit on 13-2-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Congrats Ed!!! Very well deserved and maybe long over due, in my opinion.

Your writing, your composure, and your knowledge is a great contribution to this community.

Glad to know your book is now being advertised via ATS.... well deserved my friend!

I think its worth noting you also have a Wiki page!! en.wikipedia.org...

In 2006, Mr. McClard was named by SBO Magazine as one of the 50 Directors Who Make a Difference

edit on 13-2-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Congrats Ed!!! Very well deserved and maybe long over due, in my opinion.

Your writing, your composure, and your knowledge is a great contribution to this community.

Glad to know your book is now being advertised via ATS.... well deserved my friend!

I think its worth noting you also have a Wiki page!! en.wikipedia.org...

In 2006, Mr. McClard was named by SBO Magazine as one of the 50 Directors Who Make a Difference

edit on 13-2-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

I nearly forgot about the WIKI. Thanks for the comments.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeriousIndividual
I'm confused how everyone sees this as ATS advertising your book to others on the site. As you state yourself, it all has to do with your search history and using that to specifically advertise to you. Before this post I'd assume you and only you were seeing that specific book in the advertisements. The only real "advertising" which has any affect is now coming from you showing what you see by a taking a screenshot and the confusion which followed where everyone praised that ATS has been advertising your book to countless users.
edit on 13-2-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

I assumed the ad was triggered by my search history, but still, it's cool to see my book come up like that.

top topics

join