It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of the Union February 2013 : What to Expect

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Charles Krauthammer sees an attack on the GOP due to the Sequester cuts.
Oddly, the sequester cuts originated in the White House.

Cuts will be across the board.

Changes may be made to the speech due to nuclear bombs are going off in
North Korea!

The GOP response will come from Senator Marco Rubio.
edit on 12-2-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
here's the state of the union in a nut shell

"well we raised taxes... but still need more money, the rich aren't paying their fair share"

"a free phone for everyone!"

"unemployment is at 8% again... oh crap"

followed up by

ITS BUSHES FAULT, and you're a racist!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

sounds about right.. dont forget DOD, DHS, Military all need more money to keep us safe also.. and TSA needs money to setup roadblocks to keep us safe.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

So that means the sequester will take place.
Then there will be a massive display of " The Blame Game".

Meanwhile, defense contractors will hand out pink slips and the U.S. economy dives
into a deep recession?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Oh yeah the DHS which was set up to fight the war on terror

correct me if im wrong but didnt the prez say the war on terror was over?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
i'm hoping for a major teleprompter malfunction.

anonymous should target it.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

NO it will never be over not as long as the GOV wants us to live in fear.

I harbor no ill will against any "terrorist" because if the US did the same thing to my home,family,country that they do to countries like Afghanistan I would do the exact thing to the US that they do and I would hate the US just as much as they do...

All I ever hear them say is basically for us to LEAVE THEM ALONE, KEEP OFF THEIR LAND, how hard it that to understand. If they don't want us there GTFO, its easy.. just like if china decided to roll up on the US and start shooting americans and blowing up buildings, umm what you think we are just going to sit around and take that, I think not. Everyone would start shooting anyone that looks remotely Chinese and probably plenty of Japanese people too.

I don't believe for 1 second that any of the so called terrorist attaches were done by actual terrorist I believe they have all been false flags, and if they weren't then out government is super incompetent and they all deserve to be fired and find all new GOV for letting it happen, eitehr way they should all be fired.

And if real terrorist are doing terror then maybe we should ask ourselves why do they hate us that much, and we should address that problem because that is the root of the problem.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Good evening, I'm Barak Obama and I support this message, good night everyone and thank you, no thank you!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Oh yeah the DHS which was set up to fight the war on terror

correct me if im wrong but didnt the prez say the war on terror was over?

The War on Terror is back on!
Algeria Al Qaeda terrorists tried to make some demands. It didn't work out too well.

They killed the terrorists and the hostages.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
There's some crazy talk in other sites, that Obama will announce his resignation. Just posting for entertaining thought, I got the feeling the supposed insider intel was from none other than wilcocks or fulford. Not sure on that, just a guess.

And this might be the only reason I will watch, so it may have had a purpose, this rumor.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I see a speech that will introduce the nation to another 4 years of divisiveness and partisanship on The Hill.

Finger pointing, and more finger pointing. I'm pretty sure he will utter a 4 letter word though. A word that is often foreign to Obama. "JOBS"

He's gotta make people think that he is going to work on Jobs during his lame duck term. he could of cared less during his first term... Don't expect any drastic economic solutions beyond raising taxes again and reducing tax credits and deductions. Another whack to the Middle Class.
edit on 12-2-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

That's what the news this morning said he would be focusing on, so good guess.

I don't think anything he says will change the direction of spiral.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I see a speech that will introduce the nation to another 4 years of divisiveness and partisanship on The Hill.

Finger pointing, and more finger pointing. I'm pretty sure he will utter a 4 letter word though. A word that is often foreign to Obama. "JOBS"

He's gotta make people think that he is going to work on Jobs during his lame duck term. I could of cared less during his first term... Don't expect any drastic economic solutions beyond raising taxes again and reducing tax credits and deductions. Another whack to the Middle Class.

The Good News: We will reduce spending...............Sequester Cuts

The Bad News: Stand by for the U.S. economy to contract further. GDP down / Debt up
That's not good.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
were one MONTH away from another recession

I wonder if that will be mentioned
edit on 12-2-2013 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
were one MONTH away from another recession

I wonder if that will be mentioned
edit on 12-2-2013 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

2 consecutive quarters of negative growth?

Well, we have been through recessions in the past. We survived.
However, this time we are near a debt level of $17 Trillion.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Last quarter we had negative growth and march will be quarters end... time to see!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I expect lies, misapplied evidence, sidetracking, suppression of truth, etc.... I know I won't be disappointed.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

What to expect???

4 more years of blaming Bush.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
you voted for hope and change, and im hear to save america....

Hes going to say "I" maybe 100 times because hes a narcissist in chef.

Mybe throw in some " We need to spend more money on road, bridges, and schools, to rebuld america."

We need to Confiscates guns from Americans so only criminals have guns.(he'll slip it in somewhere)

Rich need to pay there fair share

I want to start a "Obama youth" civilian army and slowly turn those camras on the boarders facing outword, inwords.

Inact a two squares of toilet paper a day ration, to help with global warming. Only politian’s can use more because we exempt ourselves from everything.

I want to print more money to jump start america....

Were 16.5 trillion dollars in debt and growing. We really need to start spending more if we want to reduce the deficit

Im the food stamp king.....na, he wont say that

Free obama phones last year, free obama homes this year...

I would also like to dedicate all our waste management and sewage treatment plants to be named after Gorge W. Bush, because we all know that **** is his fault.

I was really born in Kenya, Suckers!

I also want to take a moment to announce my campaign to run for a 3rd term, I’ll be kicking off my campaign with a tour of all 57 states. Yes I know you can only run for 2 terms but that amendment was written for only white people so I’m void. Plus, if you don’t let me, your racist.

Allah bless you, and allah bless the United Social States of America
edit on 12-2-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I don't watch the state of the Unions anymore, I got tired of the same propaganda or lies, unrealistic approaches, failed promises and the corrupted straight faces of the people that stand behind all that.

The state of the Union is nothing but crap.
but is people that still believe in it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join