It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope's resignation, the Asteroid, and the 3rd secret of Fatima

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Can you provide an example of an asteroid, or even a baseball, anything except a single particle, relocating itself in space and time?

My car keys, the TV controller are good examples...
You are sure, you know they are in your pocket, on the shelf next to the TV, and all of a sudden, they appear under the sofa, on the table.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatedobserver

Best not to mention quantum physics around Phage... Hes allergic.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KarmaComa

I used to think that.
But over time I came to realize that inanimate objects are called that for a reason and that the problem was with my brain.

My Mom used to say; "when was the last time you had it...for sure." It worked.
edit on 2/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I think then Cardinal Ratzinger censored the third secret or somehow disposed of it and replaced it with his version. I don't think we will ever know the real secret. jmho.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

It happens.
Can you provide an example of an asteroid, or even a baseball, anything except a single particle, relocating itself in space and time?

Barak Obama! No one seems to know exactly where he suddenly appeared from

ETA: and the 'C' in Barack - i'm sure it was there when i typed it !!!

edit on 13-2-2013 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by super70

Im not a scientist so give me a break. Pure armchair speculation with basic understanding of mathematics and space.

Not a very strong understanding of space judging by your claims about "the google earth satellite". Since you aren't a scientist, why not actually listen to what they say? The asteroid will not hit Earth.
edit on 2/12/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Wow! Your arrogance knows no bounds does it? How can you say for certain that it won't hit? It's unlikely, yes, but nothing is a certainty. The NASA scientists are going off a projected flight path. In other words, this is an estimate, not a definite.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Ratzinger: he covered up pedophilia in the Roman Catholic Church for years and yaers. Maybe that's why he's the first pope to resign in 600 years?

PLEASE COPY THE ABOVE IMAGE AND SPREAD ALL OVER THE INTERNET! WE ARE THE INFO-WARRIORS!!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by super70
Lets say for arguments sake that the 50m asteroid hits the ocean, which would be the most likely scenario considering the earth is covered mostly with water. But what if it were to hit a nuclear site such as Fukashima, atomizing and blasting radioactive material into the atmosphere to be spread throughout an entire hemisphere.

The asteroid is to travel below the height of even the google earth satellite. Thats pretty close.
If it were to break up in the upper atmosphere it could wreak havoc over thousands of miles, each piece having the destructive power of megatons of tnt.

I doubt a satellite would cause a 140,000 ton asteroid would break up if it hit a satellite, but if it were to smash into as many pieces you say, those pieces would probably being burned up in the earths atmosphere.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
What about Comet Holmes which passes by in march 2013 and is apparantly blue in colour....."blue star kachina" ?

Don't know much about these 'things' so don't all start shouting at me! But wondered why there was less interest in Comet Holmes which might produce a beautiful show! I so enjoyed watching Hale bopp all those years ago!

But a 'blue star' and all that, compared to an asteroid with NO chance of hitting, surely a new pope in March and a beautiful blue comet is more 'interesting'? Or is it just me?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Despite Phage's trust in our scientists' predictions, there still could be some sort of incident with this asteroid. He is correct on the science. Calculations strongly suggest there is hardly any chance of disaster occurring as regards this asteroid. But, the interesting thing about the future is that we cannot ever know for sure what will happen.

I am reasonably certain we have not been told the entire story about the Third Secret. I did a fair amount of reading on this, and based on circumstantial evidence, I think there is something rotten in the state of Denmark.

Benedict XVI's resignation is without precedent, despite the fact that there were some popes who resigned many hundreds of years ago. The Catholic Church is "big on tradition" as someone said. Even if it was only because of his health, BXVI has shattered tradition. This is a very big deal. Other popes who resigned did so (save one, supposedly) because of political intrigue.

It is interesting that this occurred only a couple of days before the beginning of Lent, a time of penance, sacrifice, and reform. I also find it interesting that the new pope will be elected before Easter (by most accounts). This is a good thread, even if the science about the asteroid doesn't seem to line up.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

didn't she also tell you "don't be such a wise ass...go to your room?"

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Not only do those that you speak of have the same prophecy , we also have approaching very conveniently I might the asteroid in a few hours to come.
Concerning prophecies, two types of prophecies seem to indicate that a major collision with earth is possible within the next few days. The prophecies of Nostradamus (the French prophet who lived several hundred years ago), in Cenury 1, Number 69, describes a mile-wide mountain hitting earth, possibly creating a pit, hitting the water it would cause tsunamis and all. Also there is a mountain .the currently very unstable Cumbre Vieja.

Century 1, Number 69.

"A mile-wide mountain (asteroid) strikes earth
after there is peace, war, famine, and floods,
the asteroid strike causes widespread flooding of nations,
some of which are ancient."

And in the Bible's Book of Revelation (Revelation consists of prophecies of the future, it was written about 1900 years ago by John), in chapter 8, a mountain on fire is thrown into the sea, and a blazing star strikes the earth, poisoning the water on earth, and the sun is darkened. This is actually a vivid description of what would happen to the earth-- acid rain from the dust cloud would poison the rivers and oceans, and the dust cloud would cut off sunlight. Considering that the Book of Revelation was written 1900 years ago, it is remarkable how Revelation 8 describes an asteroid hitting earth and the resulting devastation.

So here is more prophecy to support those you gave. Not to mention the visions some of us are receiving from God line up with these and the current events of the last few days.

edit on 13-2-2013 by parbrie because: mis spelling

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by parbrie

You are right sir.
Lets not forget Edgar Cayce as well.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Beast Of Gevaudan

Being military I know for fact there is ALLOT they do not tell the public, they have known of this asteroid for a while now and the news comes out when?? However they also do not tell the public everything due to chaos and wide spread panic. We have people that travel to different locations often to "blow things up" or to try to change the course of such object. SO go ahead and trust those scientist all you want they will not be the one the save you, nor will they be the ones to tell you. Or else they would have released allot of other information on such said objects already.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by super70

I love it, Edgar Cayce, on some of his prophecy was actually copied from some one elses, so that being said is the reason I hesitate to report on his revelations. And I am a Ma'am ........But he does have rather it be it from him, God or another prophecy given else where, truth, for there is truth in a lie but there is never lie in truth.
But that is my only hesitation or reserve to use his, feel free to post the links or information on his.
edit on 13-2-2013 by parbrie because: mis placed word

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I love it, Edgar Cayce, on some of his prophecy was actually copied from some one elses, so that being said is the reason I hesitate to report on his revelations
reply to post by parbrie

Links please??

In regards to the OP...

I don't think the third secret will be revealed unless its after the fact.

The Pope, in my opinion probably knew going in he would resign. He did visit the grave of a past pope who resigned... not once but twice.

The lightning strike was
!!!

They have to make the revelations come true, after all we are in a Holy War according to the religious.

Im curious to see who becomes the next Pope..... wonder if it will be Peter?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Creep Thumper
Are you comfortable? Because the flames are flicking at your feet.

Hmm, me and religous zealots, that's like matter and anti-matter, i got reprimanded here once for telling one what i think he is, so i've got to be careful. So let me assure you : i am completely comfortable with rationality and without superstition.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by parbrie
reply to post by Beast Of Gevaudan

Being military I know for fact there is ALLOT they do not tell the public, they have known of this asteroid for a while now and the news comes out when?? However they also do not tell the public everything due to chaos and wide spread panic. We have people that travel to different locations often to "blow things up" or to try to change the course of such object. SO go ahead and trust those scientist all you want they will not be the one the save you, nor will they be the ones to tell you. Or else they would have released allot of other information on such said objects already.

They arent building underground bases for the fin of it are they.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Not a very strong understanding of space judging by your claims about "the google earth satellite".

You're nit picking. We all know what he means. Satellites then, just satellites.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by super70

Finally the day is near when there might not be any more popes? WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The day that catholics/christians die out both spiritually and physically will be a glorious rebirth for those of us who follow older traditions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join