It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightenment in the flesh.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This thread will attempt to prove (with this video) that enlightenment consists of a biological transformation of the human body, mind, perspective on reality and elements.
A rare glimpse into the workings of a mind in trance, in meditation, in lifelong dedication to 'enlighten' oneself.

Long has it been known and also forgotten that great sages could transcend their shells toward the light and warp reality to their imaginations content. Nothing is real and anything is possible within this 'thing' we call life.

Buddha Boy
On January 19, 2006 Ram Bahadur Bomjan spontaneously combusted, burning off the clothes he has worn for nine months and left no scars.
Ram Bahadur Bomjan (Buddha Boy) does not claim to be Buddha, nor does he claim to have Buddhas energy, yet people worship him like he is Buddha hindering the path he leads.

Enjoy and comment.

Ω

edit on 12-2-2013 by OmegaSynthesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This is really interesting, found this video about him too:
www.youtube.com...

edit: Embedding the video doesn't seem to be working for me so I'll just leave the link

edit on 12-2-2013 by Macpale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
There can be different types on enlightenment.

I mean, It can be, one can throw a cut with a knife to 'an enlightened' ones arm, and....

You can cut an enlightened one, and the blade will pierce through the skin, making the one feel no pain, and not bleed, restoring skin and injured muscle/organs. Or the knife doesn't cut at all. Maybe he does bleed, but everything restores to the original circumstance.

How could one live eternaly and survive the coming times?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Let's get him out in the open and sit him on a fire.

There's only one thing that does'nt burn.

I can't believe that anyone believes this nonsense.

And if he is an example of an enlightened master...

Words fail me...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by midicon

He is not an enlightenment master, he is gaining 'yogi powers' on his path to enlightenment.
What is nonsense about it? Can't believe your own eyes? Your mind trying to pull you back to boring mundane reality? What's nonsense is your lack of imagination regarding the mind.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis

I did try to edit my post but left it too late. I was in fact going to remove it as in hindsight I realised that anyone gullible enough to endorse or support this fakir/faker is a little shallow...for want of a better word.
I don't understand what is boring or mundane about this reality? I don't need a swami in a tent to know how wonderful and mysterious this life is and really my imagination knows no bounds...
By supporting this sort of nonsense you are displaying an inherently flawed spiritual mindset.
I take no pleasure in pointing this out...it is what it is.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaSynthesis
reply to post by midicon

He is not an enlightenment master, he is gaining 'yogi powers' on his path to enlightenment.
What is nonsense about it? Can't believe your own eyes? Your mind trying to pull you back to boring mundane reality? What's nonsense is your lack of imagination regarding the mind.

and he will delight in the fear of the LORD. He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes, or decide by what he hears with his ears; Isaiah 11;3

Eve SAW that the fruit was good...
The sons of God SAW that the daughters of men were beautiful...

Lying signs and wonders.

All of us can believe a lie to be truth if our senses experience things which seem to substantiate its truthfulness. This is what meditation does - the yogis tell you that it is enlightenment - and to get you to perceive that they are telling you the "truth" - they encourage and entice you to meditate. Lo and behold, your mind and body have experiences through your senses, and you therefore firmly conclude that their statement "it is enlightenment" is true. Little do you understand that it is not enlightenment at all. Did you ever stop to contemplate that it is the furthest thing from enlightenment - but in fact, the angels bundling the tares for burning? Do you really think that the serpent would tell you the truth? Of course not, as the serpent is nothing but a liar and deceiver.

It is not enlightenment. They simply got you to desire exactly what the serpent got Adam and eve to desire in the garden, and you found it appealed to your internal iniquity and so you ate. You perceived that fruit to be pleasing and a source of wisdom. Your experiences proved a lie to be the truth. Yet Jesus came and declared Himself to BE the Truth, and the Holy Spirit is clear through John 3 that those who perish, perish because they never learned to love the truth, but rather will believe the lie.

Meditation is swarming our hospitals, prisons, schools, etc, and yet, we see nothing wrong with a religious practice being shoved down our throats. Why is it being pushed onto us? The trick of mediation - you are told that you are divine - but that to realise this "truth", one must attain "spiritual enlightenment" through the practice of meditation in order to perceive (experience) the "truth" of this "truth". To a generation devoid of faith and instead indoctrinated to
believe in the objective was of science, the perceptions and experiences that meditation brings "proves" the "truth".

Tricksters that play to men's internal desires. Our Creator of Heaven and Earth commands that we maintain control over our desires and look to Him for spiritual discernment. Can you not see that your words above are just the ploy they use on this generation that has been indoctrinated to follow the herd mentality and that have been indoctrinated to "group think" and not stand out? Your words appeal to that powerful indoctrination which has consumed our children.

That posters mind is HEALTHY, not infested nor tempted to eat your fruit that you are peddling.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

...You can cut an enlightened one, and the blade will pierce through the skin, making the one feel no pain, and not bleed, restoring skin and injured muscle/organs. Or the knife doesn't cut at all. Maybe he does bleed, but everything restores to the original circumstance...

Salamanders can regenerate their body. Would you call them enlightened beings?

edit on 13-2-2013 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Enlightenment is the abandonment of the senses, not an experience of them.
To be free of the desires of the senses is what true meditation is and only when this happens can the clouds of attachment dissipate allowing for higher energies to pour forth; higher brain chemistry and ancestral genetic memory to activate.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by midicon
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis

I did try to edit my post but left it too late. I was in fact going to remove it as in hindsight I realised that anyone gullible enough to endorse or support this fakir/faker is a little shallow...for want of a better word.
I don't understand what is boring or mundane about this reality? I don't need a swami in a tent to know how wonderful and mysterious this life is and really my imagination knows no bounds...
By supporting this sort of nonsense you are displaying an inherently flawed spiritual mindset.
I take no pleasure in pointing this out...it is what it is.

I sure there are people who fell victim of being guillible due to lack of knowledge and experience. Most people who choose this path are people who begining to or already understand the label "enlightenment" Only kids believe something through naive mindset, thinking having some type of power is cool because they watched dragon ball. This goes way beyond obtaining powers, it's about understanding nature of our reality and our existence.

What is mundane about reality is not reality itself but the establish cultural and society way of thinking. It's limited and loveless. This entire society is based on Darwinian explanation of life and survival of the fittest which is the "lie", which is the ironic part of your statement.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
flag and star
second

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by samaka

No one understands the label 'enlightenment'...and even if any 'hiatus' or definition is agreed upon there is always a subjective quality. Let me put this simply...parlour tricks in a tent are no example of enlightenment and if you can't understand that then it is you that is naive.
What is ironic is that you think I require some sort of explanation of this subject matter. Please don't explain anything you are under the delusion that you have some sort of insight but the reply you have posted shows exactly where you are. If you are lucky you may at some point realise that you don't know anything about enlightenment.
Remember I have made no comment on what enlightenment is or if it can be achieved. I merely express my view on this particular individual and those that promote, endorse or believe this video.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Meditation is swarming our hospitals, prisons, schools, etc, and yet, we see nothing wrong with a religious practice being shoved down our throats. Why is it being pushed onto us? The trick of mediation - you are told that you are divine - but that to realise this "truth", one must attain "spiritual enlightenment" through the practice of meditation in order to perceive (experience) the "truth" of this "truth". To a generation devoid of faith and instead indoctrinated to believe in the objective was of science, the perceptions and experiences that meditation brings "proves" the "truth".

Tricksters that play to men's internal desires. Our Creator of Heaven and Earth commands that we maintain control over our desires and look to Him for spiritual discernment. [B]Can you not see that your words above are just the ploy they use on this generation that has been indoctrinated to follow the herd mentality and that have been indoctrinated to "group think" and not stand out? Your words appeal to that powerful indoctrination which has consumed our children.

That posters mind is HEALTHY, not infested nor tempted to eat your fruit that you are peddling.

...said the kettle... Seriously, though, you follow a herd mentality yourself from the sounds of it, relying on age old text that admits within its own margins lying scribes have changed the words, while believing every sentence(maybe that's reaching, seeing as I don't know you) because... Well, I can't pretend to know the cause of your beliefs and I won't... But I can assure you, any god who would birth a child into a war torn third world country and let them starve to death without knowledge of who he is, which is all learned book knowledge(ie, something most in such a situation don't have time to or don't understand), dogma, and indoctrination penned by very human hands or passed down by lying tongues in oral tradition, is a bigger snake than Satan himself for sending INNOCENTS to hell where they are tortured for eternity, while he washes his hands of it.

Anyway, I personally view enlightenment as a deception. The only enlightenment being that there is no enlightenment... No thing to attain, no thing to chase. Just a moment to be.

join