It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Biological Sprayer" ~ is this an alien machine on Mars?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
First off I must thank The Tiler for supplying the photo and name.

Here is the link to it:

www.msss.com...

Click on the photo 1/3 down to zoom in.

I have been looking at this photo thru a magnifying lamp. This is the most intriguing photo from Mars I have ever seen. It does not look natural at all, unless it is some giant vegetable.

About two thirds down the photo strip you can see a black area. It is probably rocks in shade. That is the only dark area that resembles the “pipe” coming out of the right “balloon bag”, which can be seen about one third down the photo. The only way I see that the "pipe" can be natural and be that black is if it is a gorge we are looking down into. But it does not look like a crack. It does not look like rock. It looks like piping. Or a giant tree trunk. It looks like it is above the ground.

The “pipe” that runs parallel to it on the left looks totally different, like it is made up of rectangular blocks. The “spew” at the end is darker than the “spew” on the right. The one on the right looks like it is flowing in air while the one on the left looks like it is fossilized, like it is part of the ground. But they could just be different colored liquids.

It looks like there is a dirt road running up the hill on the right of these bags. Maybe it is some kind of sand fall, where sand would be blown down a ravine.

It looks like some kind of alien machine. Made by beings that have no idea of symmetry.

How would you explain the image in this photo?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect

It looks like some kind of alien machine. Made by beings that have no idea of symmetry.

Beings that have no idea of symmetry ? You would think being advance as they are they would know and understand the concept of symmetry. Looks like rock formation to me.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Not trying to say there's nothing there, I try to keep a open mind, but I don't see anything in the photo that jumps out at me...

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

You are referring to this area?

I think it's just erosion and different minerals..

I see what you mean though.. It kind of looks like a half buried fire hose, spraying some light material all over the side there..
edit on 2/11/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

This area is the only interesting one besides all these sand dune glas tubes

Was playing with them pics when Firefox crashed

Looks like you were faster

Good job!!

S&F for massive insectoid eyes spraying through attached fire hoses

edit on 11-2-2013 by Snaffers because: Giant Ant-People Eyes sprayed all over my Bat Boy magazine

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I have been looking at this photo thru a magnifying lamp.
All that will do is give you bigger pixels.

It is interesting terrain. Aram Chaos, an impact basin. Better resolution here:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That one definitely makes my mind think sand blown through a crevice.. Not saying I have any clue, but it looks like that.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I can't even get a good handle on the topography. It's a really chaotic landscape. I guess that's why they named it that.
There are a lot of dunes in the area though.

edit on 2/11/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Lava tubes exposed through erosion perhaps?

Any geologists in the house?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I understand that a lot of people can't imagine the concept/reality of remote viewing or quantum entanglement, but I remember that this stuff had been worked on by some of the more serious (IMHO) technical RV's, named the "Farside Institute"

An extensive remote-viewing study was conducted at The Farsight Institute in March 2010 to investigate an anomalous high resolution image of Mars that suggests artificiality. The study involves nine highly trained remote viewers across four remote-viewing methodologies, all methodologies of which are identical to or derived from remote-viewing methodologies used by the United States military forces. The image that constitutes the target of the remote viewing suggests that a spray or fountain of liquid is being discharged from a long tubular nozzle, which in turn is connected to an apparent pipeline that leads to a dome formation. There is another larger dome formation nearby that is also part of the target. The remote-viewing sessions are evaluated with respect to verifiable target qualities as determined by the target image. This study notes a high degree of correlation between obvious target characteristics as determined by the target image and the detailed remote-viewing data. In the aggregate, this study offers strong support for the idea that the spray and the two dome formations deviate from known geological processes, and thus may be artificial. The remote-viewing data also shed some light on possible current activities and/or processes that may be taking place at this location on Mars.

R.I.P. Ingo - and thx for all

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by easy12
I understand that a lot of people can't imagine the concept/reality of remote viewing or quantum entanglement, but I remember that this stuff had been worked on by some of the more serious (IMHO) technical RV's, named the "Farside Institute"

An extensive remote-viewing study was conducted at The Farsight Institute in March 2010 to investigate an anomalous high resolution image of Mars that suggests artificiality. The study involves nine highly trained remote viewers across four remote-viewing methodologies, all methodologies of which are identical to or derived from remote-viewing methodologies used by the United States military forces. The image that constitutes the target of the remote viewing suggests that a spray or fountain of liquid is being discharged from a long tubular nozzle, which in turn is connected to an apparent pipeline that leads to a dome formation. There is another larger dome formation nearby that is also part of the target. The remote-viewing sessions are evaluated with respect to verifiable target qualities as determined by the target image. This study notes a high degree of correlation between obvious target characteristics as determined by the target image and the detailed remote-viewing data. In the aggregate, this study offers strong support for the idea that the spray and the two dome formations deviate from known geological processes, and thus may be artificial. The remote-viewing data also shed some light on possible current activities and/or processes that may be taking place at this location on Mars.

R.I.P. Ingo - and thx for all

Well you've officially blown my mind...

And by that I mean you've blown it by showing me just how far this ridiculousness goes with interpreting Mars surface photos. And for the record, I actually think remote viewing is plausible and possible... but looking at other planets with RV then having the RVers simply giving a description of what the same type of nutty people would say if they just looked at the photo is way over the top crayzie. Farside indeed.

Whats interesting is I dont see any of the 'tubers' commenting on the interesting dunes in that pic, or are those dunes and not tubes this time even though they are nearly the same features as the supposed 'tubes' (by same i mean apart from being less confined to narrow channels)

That being said, I sure hope one day we can get a land based look at these places. Just gotta wait I guess, love it if they ever got a robotic airbourne drone to mars, I think a hell of alot of people would be in for one heck of a let down.
edit on 12-2-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect

Beings that have no idea of symmetry ? You would think being advance as they are they would know and understand the concept of symmetry. Looks like rock formation to me.

Not to offend but if this keeps up and ATSer are going to remain ignorant of the facts of this image, we are going to be pushed back to the caveman in understanding reality. There is probably not going to be many FANS for this, But I am saying it now, WAKE UP ATSers.

That bio sprayer is NOT ROCKS, you say lake of symmetry You guys are not getting it at all. Your missing the boat. There IS an alien civilization up on mars, they seem to be living underground. They utilize biological material to THEIR advantage. That is why things look so nature like.

Just like what was posted about the TUBES a week ago at ATS, they don't quite look symmetrical.
When oh when are WE going to wake up and listen to what NASA is trying to SHOW US?
Of course they are going to deny ! Until the build up is to their liking, only they know that.

Many of the tubes are around structures, there was a post about it here at ATS a week ago. naive posters say nature when you have the tubes that are 7/8th in the ground with the ribs partly showing, the MISTAKE that the rockers and the nature -ribbers make is that they think are just natural and not guided by a high intelligence HELLO, it doesn't take a nasa scientist to realize that nature just doesn't BEND around structures. IT WAS PLANNED and nasa KNOWS IT BIG-TIME ! Of course they are going to deny until the right time.

The brooking institute report, they take seriously. especially a civilization that could be 1000's of years ahead of us

YOU THINK IT IS STUPID TO HAVE NATURE DO THEIR DIRTY WORK? Tubes - bio sprayer? HELLO!

Check out the Golden Gate Bridge and how much anybody would have to pay each day to drive over it! $6.00 a day, and a lot of that is for upkeep !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Theory"
Ernest Norman - Mental telepathy expert
Book - The Truth About Mars"
A martian -Nur El stated the tubes are transportation tubes.

Lonnie Zamora - 1964 April 24, I say are martians checking out our planet (every 2 years when earth is closest to mars!
They CAN cloak there craft. Check out Linda Mouton's interview with a prison guard when he was waiting for a prisoner to be released ! Incredible interview!

Gary Wilcox April 24th 1964, talked with two martians when they (martians) landed on his farm in NY. The craft was OVAL like Lonnie's sighting and the beings were small with space suites from head to toe just like Lonnie's sighting. THEY SAID THEY WERE FROM MARS! I say they are the same beings and craft that Lonnie saw.

Donald Shrum Book "Aliens In The Forest. 1964. I say are from mars because they looked identical to Lonnie's discription (smaller in size).

As a kicker look at this Robot Head and notice how it looks so similar to Donald Shrum's robots that tried to get him off the tree.
images.google.com... .18.13.1.4.4.0.80.857.13.13.0...0.0...1ac.1.2.img.Inzzp1olh8Q#imgrc=q3m3uLJn9DBblM%3A%3Bw-JSVOJyOR1L2M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fmembers.tripod.com%252Fimz adiradenoy%252FDatasHead.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fimzadiradenoy.tripod.com%252Fpage8.html%3B478%3B503
edit on 12-2-2013 by thetiler because: spelling and grammar and thought

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler

Not to offend but if this keeps up and ATSer are going to remain ignorant of the facts of this image, we are going to be pushed back to the caveman in understanding reality. There is probably not going to be many FANS for this, But I am saying it now, WAKE UP ATSers.

And there it is.

All those who don't subscribe to your far-out sci-fi interpretation are "asleep" and "ignorant" to the "facts" and have a caveman's understanding of "reality".

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

you're talking about this head right??

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

This photo doesn't have a better resolution (in fact, the resolution it's a little lower), but it looks like the light was coming from a different direction, so it gives us a different view of that area.
(I haven't looked at the text data for the photos, so I don't really know if the Sun was in a different position)

(click for full size)

I hope this helps.

PS: As far as I know, only these two photos show this area with a relatively good (around 5 metres per pixel) resolution.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 12/2/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Earth has been visited for decades, so why limit yourself to a hotel in space.

Why not build hotels on the Moon and Mars.
And if you do not want to be seen, put your hotel underground and camouflage your monorail system to look like sand dunes.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

The photo by Dustytoad is good enough. But yours still shows what looks like 2 "liquid flows" coming out of the ground from what appear to be an uncovered hose on one side and a hose covered by rectangular rocks on the other side.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Some people may have rocks in their heads, while others may just lack vision. Thanks for posting the picture.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

"Note that this area of Mars has been censored in Google Earth (Mars option). To see this in Google Earth, click on View>Explore>Mars. Then type in M11/00099 or M11-00099 in the "Fly To" bar. Here is the Google Earth censored image of the target."

www.farsight.org...

If this is true, WHAT are the censors hiding if not more technology?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by easy12

Thanks for the link. You can see the objects fairly well using Full Screen.

For those too lazy, some Results of the video:

The domes are artificial
Subjects work inside the domes
Original builders are ancient
Current inhabitants do not fully understand the technology
Missing spare parts
Enormous power generating technology
Intense light flashing from domes
Subjects could be human
Origin Unknown

top topics

<<   2 >>