It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrifying Descent in to a Hellish Realm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Disclaimer; I don't know if this is the same hell mentioned in religious texts. This story is one hundred percent true. Enjoy.

Suddenly, I was completely smothered by the most vicious and pervasive buzzing noise I’ve ever heard, imagine a nuclear power plant alarm multiplied by ten. Nervously glancing around, stuck to my chair, I thought to myself, ‘’When will the war be over,’’ picturing fighter jets right outside my window, I thought, ‘’my cable provider is projecting negative energy through my devices.’’ The noise seemed to rise and wane and oscillate with no sign of stopping.

Steadily increasing in velocity, bewildered and oppressed by the sound, in an instant, I was ejected from my body in to another state of existence, an out of body experience.and immediately assumed I was dead. Fluidity of waking life had screeched to a grinding halt and I found myself in an alien world, a metaphysical dimension with entirely different physics. My consciousness was enveloped in a flame, trapped in a jagged grey bar formation, immersed in darkness, alone and scared against a black background. Constantly trying to escape, my flaming body quickly shot around and bounced off the bar, finding no exit and no rest.

Barely able to think, my existence had dwindled to about one hundredth of its normal ability. Describing the fire from my flaming body as a burning sensation would be an understatement. Chaos, confusion, abnormality, dysfunction and oppression are just a few descriptive terms that come to mind. Imagine a 3d video game being played on a two dimensional screen, the environment seemed to have some form of order, despite its volatile nature.

Above the situation, overseeing the event stood two or three silhouettes of beings of darkness that had vague light outlines. Intermittently, I would find myself back in my apartment, staggering around, destroying my belongings, knocking over paintings, breaking lamps and throwing items on the floor.

BAM! I was ejected out of my body back in to hell. ‘’Taaasteee the Burrrn,’’ a pervasive baritone voice provided background accompaniment, ‘’Feeeel the Wraaaath.’’ I would have asked God for help, but I was unable, and at the complete mercy of the hellish realm..Whipping around the jail like a pinball, I tried to escape, only to be confronted by the metal barrier blocking me in. Interspersed with hell was my regular life, being tossed back and forth, I thought no end would come to this madness.

Finally hitting a breaking point and snapping, roaring in defeat and explosive confusion, believing my life to be over, in prideful defeat, I cocked back and punched a hole right through my 46’’ T.V. Severing the tendon in my thumb, ‘’Is this what you want !’’ I screamed at the empty room and continued to bleed everywhere.

Finally returning to some semblance of normality, I looked around my apartment in utter confusion, ‘’Why is there blood all over the walls?’’ It looked like a scene from a horror movie, ‘’Am I dreaming right now? Oh, no!’’ There was a knock at the door. Too catatonic to even look through the peephole, I frantically tried to wipe up the blood before lying down in my bed.

Ten cops stormed in to my apartment and asked, ‘’Wheres the girl ?!’’ I responded, ‘’No girl, just me. I was strangely relieved to have had my psychotic episode intervened in by the law and was actually comforted by the police presence. ‘’I murdered my T.v. didn't I,’’ I asked the cop, ‘’yeah, and theres a woman in critical condition in the hospital, she might not make it.’’ The cop joked, I panicked, and he laughed.

The End.
edit on 11-2-2013 by Kapablanka because: grammar error

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

weird.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
scary.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Wow that is really terrifying... I can not get over this story..

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
somethin is mesin with you ..bad . could be your own self also, freekin nuts man .
the tv though... why man why?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
What an extraordinary story!

I really enjoy how you present your story. I wish more people would take the time to relay their personal experiences in this way. I was quite riveted and entertained and a bit unnerved!

Starred and Flagged X10
Cirque

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
That is pretty terrifying..

If this really happened, then you should be asking some questions about yourself and your life up to this point.. Maybe someone wants you to "re evaluate" Sounds like a very humbling experience.. I have had a few myself that come close to yours..
In mine, I saw hundreds of demons all laughing and applauding me for making their job so easy.. Their job is simply your destruction. Their job is the destruction of as many humans as possible.

They have legions of completely invisible creatures that are all experts at some particular evil, and they use those powers to affect the minds and desires of people. Those that refuse to obey those thoughts will have protection, and those that embrace those evil notions will lose that protection.

Of course on ATS, many don't even believe these creatures exist at all, but if your story here is true, then you have just found out that hell really is real.. I already know it is real, although I thankfully have not seen hell.. But I have seen the devil as a very big horn headed and evil looking creature who really hates people. I have seen demons as all different looking monstrosities, some with huge frog heads and they have very evil looking smirks on their face while they wave their hands like a maestro conducting an orchestra on crowds of people..

Many of these people that already have notions of committing less than legal or moral acts are easier to convince to do some act, and they think the thought came from themselves, but if they could see what I was made to see, would have seen those creatures trying to incite them to some form of sin. Each demon has a very special skill set, and that skill set is tailored for human destruction, but to get you to do it without knowing you were tempted by an external entity. You get to choose to do a sin or not.

If this really happened to you, you should definitely ask Christ for help.. He is definitely real, I don't care what anyone says, he is 100% the real deal, and can deliver anyone from hell, and if hell is calling to you, hang up and call the OTHER number..
I know it sounds funny said this way, but it really is not a laughing matter.. In the end, the only ones left laughing at any of us would be satan and his legions of death.. No matter what kind of life you lead, you can change it by asking for help.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Is there a follow up to this or what? I find it all rather confusing...who was the girl to whom the cops were referring? What circumstances led to these experiences? Who was the woman who was in hospital...did she make it? Who put her in hospital? Etc.

I find this thread intriguing, but it leaves many unanswered questions, there's no context...I'm confused.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Interesting story. However it would help a lot if you were to share what the events and such leading up to this incident were. Have you had any other episodes before or since? Etc

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The deafening alarm-like sound you thought you heard may have been the ripping/tearing sound reported during the initial stages of a '___' experience. Maybe your brain produces too much '___' or did at the time of the incident. Your experience may have been chemically induced by your own brain.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What were you doing (or preparing to do) an hour prior to this experience?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
This sounds like another one of your '___' experiences.

It amazes me how many people, religious or not, tend to see demons or the spiritual world when they take this substance. But demons... always demons sooner or later apparently.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Are you Ted Kennedy? I hope so.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This experience sounds just like a salvia or dmt trip, think maybe
you've been taking something and had a 'bad trip'
What's the context, when did it start, what had you been doing/taking?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Sounds like you had a bad trip tbh. I've heard similar type of stories from people who tried salvia, I'm assuming that's what you took.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Sounds like you let yourself go. I've been there too a long time ago. Best just to keep a strong mind and don't ever allow yourself "slip under"

Nicely written. S+F

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I can't find a thing wrong with your post, makes good sense to me.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Prayer doesnt need to be awkward, its just communicating. Before meditation or sleep, some people's routine is to set aside all that worries them, breathe in good energy and breathe out bad, shield and protect themselves. My preparation is just prayer.

I can talk to my spirit, to Family, and the Loved ones that I am so grateful for for watching over, and the daily miracles, and also, to Jesus, whether real or metaphor. I do believe the story has been hijacked, but Spirit led me to the Love contained therein and so it simplifies things to see him as real. And to the Spirit of Peace and Love and the Highest Love and Goodness in existance bypassing all codes and plans, only what is real.

Just pour out all your worries for yourself, for everyone you know, and the world, and to not judge, but try to be the hands and voice of kindness, goodness in the lives of others.

There is no one who has permission to do unto you that, which your own soul forgives and understands you for, and forgives and understands everyone else, and sets about to overturn all karma, (and karma pales in comparison to understanding, gaining in empathy and forgiveness). Have faith in Love and Goodness, and that Light of Love and Goodness in you and all others.

Tell the dark hats that were bullying you, they need mommies really bad, and to stop following bad orders. Then pray for any of them that do choose to stop following bad orders, that want out of that harsh realm, to not be under attack or punishment if they do so, but to quickly be lifted to a better place, more suited for their healing and progression.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Wild story, your very detailed in your message. Who's the girl?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Still no response from the OP, I wanna know more!

Sometimes, the worst thing about ATS - is the fact that people get on with their lives and leave us hanging, a cliffhanger...how dare you?!

Just joking...still though, I've been checking back for a few days now, the story is bizarre to say the least, but well written and compelling, it's not enough, I want more!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join