It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are abducted by a violent alien race ...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I'd probably die in the main hanger attempting to jettison back to Earth.

If I did play the 'game' i'd go for the suicidal if we're going to be honest.
Not like it has to be brutal right? Or is that part of the entertainment aspect?

but really i'd probably try to seriously damage their ship if I had the chance..

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Oh my God this thread is wild!

I doubt I would kill anyone because these beings are so violent , I think they would just end up killing us all off in the end anyway. Seems that they would actually enjoy the game while it's being played out.

But, each abductee putting down one human per month is not about killing. It's about buying time to see if there's anything in the human arsenal to fight these aliens.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
OK, so I would naturally go along with it.

I would hunt homeless people. Not that their life is any less valuable, well...it is and it isn't, and I would slowly clean up the streets.

I would scope the area's locally to me where they gather. Then at about 3AM silently knife one through the neck. I have a family so I would need to keep this secret from my loving partner and 4 children. I have the perfect alibi as the company I work for get computer part delivery requests at all hours of the night.

I would drive to all areas and do my best to make sure there is no pattern except the fact i am killing homeless people. I would never kill a child, even a homeless child, and I would generally spare women too.

I would slowly improve my technique of killing silently and efficiently and also undertake physical workout to maintain peak fitness and strength.

At some point I will need to change my targets because police would be setting up traps to catch me. I would need to move onto some harder targets. Gangs. Now, I'm a fast runner so I could stalk the streets at night and set my own trap. Look all alone and vulnerable, run from said group and see if I can learn their movements when chasing someone. Eventually I should be able to single out the fastest amongst them, and once they turn a corner at high speed they are stopped suddenly, again by my blade being run through their stomach, and then quickly down through their throat. Getting away now seems far more difficult. With more chasing me, and my stamina running out, my plans are starting to become more messy...and if I am caught by the group fighting my way out leaves me very injured, but still alive. Change of plan.

Suit. Tie. Plastic folder with funeral plans. Hospitals and senile patients. Lonely rooms and switched off monitors...and finally....a long kiss goodnight.

I'm getting older...and it's getting harder...I've lost my wife and my children due to the psychological damage I have caused myself from continuing this crusade to save the Human race. I struggle to even remember the abduction and wonder if it was all a dream. The whispers have stopped. The nightmares are of only the faces I have taken. i can no longer see that which sent me on my task. The time is approaching. It's been 30 days...nearly the end of the month....and i can't help but sit there rocking back and forth, not wanting to go out again....to see their face....to feel the warmth of their breath, or the stickiness of their blood......

The 31st day.......I wait. I cry. I hold the photo of my loved ones close to me. I can't go on any longer. I hope that what was once shown to me was just an illusion. They didn't have that technology. I am just crazy. It was all in my mind.

Was it?
edit on 11-2-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

wow this is such a wild scenario..I could see this as a movie, videogame or something..

hmm jiggerj maybe this isn't a scenario and you told us people on ats to ease your conscience or see if others agree with the path you chose?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I'd tell them to go anal-probe their own ruddy-poo candy a$$!
edit on 11-2-2013 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Start with killing those on death row in prison, the murderers then the rapist, the drug dealers, gang members etc.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Start with killing those on death row in prison, the murderers then the rapist, the drug dealers, gang members etc.

Remember, you have to get away with each kill, else one of the other thirty abductees will have to kill two each month.

All the while the aliens are watching and laughing at us inferior mice. I HATE them!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

So, the question is, will you do it?

No.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Are you serious?...lol...can't find enough bad people? Hell, there is enough of em around and in close proximity to keep me busy and working overtime! I wonder if they'd offer bonuses like a new car or a all paid trip to Hawaii? Finally a career tailor made with my experiences! What a dream!...actually going "green" and truly ridding the ecology of harmful waste! I could start with my eX! My mother always told me i was wasting my time working for these incredibly boring and evil people...that some day i'd get a break and would thrive making a BIG difference in the world!

You got the number to these aliens???

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I'd laugh at the joke, or view the whole thing as a kind of test.

Can't believe a species could create advanced space travel technology and still be so culturally primitive. Only in the human mind could this exist. So yeah. It's a test.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Interesting! Alright......yes.

They took us all off someplace, so they clearly have power. Plus, they have proven that they are violent, so there is no reason not to believe them. So, we can say goodbye to the whole planet, or our group can kill a person a month. Obviously, they are evil, manipulative jerks, but what can you do? The only option is to locate people that NEED killing. Get some mobility, and go places where there are a lot of people. In most big cities, finding criminals would be fairly simple. Locate violent criminals, and take them out. Methods would vary with each case, but a smart person could avoid being caught. How, I won't say. Don't want to encourage any real criminals, and well, any methods I would use, I prefer to keep to myself. It can be done, though. Crimes go unsolved all the time. Kill a violent criminal, chances are the cops already have a file on that person, and won't care too much that they were killed. Fulfill the deal with the evil aliens, and rid the world of bad guys all at once. Then, even if they are lying, you have done some good. A few less murderers, rapists, child molesters, etc. Sort of a "Death Wish" type of thing, but more subtle.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Sick and interesting concept
Hunger Games Alien Style...

Yeah, I'd find one to kill a month. Predators, rapists, street gang profilers, drug dealers...then I would spend the rest of the month trying to track the other abductees. As more and more are found, it would get easier to find the rest. Once that's done, the next step would be to try to locate the alien rebels and plot the next move, through their own superior science and technology, in hopes of ending them off before they decided that the game is dull and they'd off us all...

You should write a script about this.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

well,

I would conspire to kill the other 29 and myself.

There is nothing mentioned that if we all die in the process that we would renig on our side of the deal.

SO, I would kill 30 people.....if possible, all at once and as painlessly as possible.
edit on 12-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

We have a similar hobby Jiggerj.I like to create hypothetical scenarios and then try to find a solution.
Never though about that so here goes:

Since i'm a trekkie i will start with this:
"the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"-Spock

Being a trekkie this was the first thing that came to my mind when i read your OP,so as a last resort i would do it.So you say we can't nagotiate or find a "diplomatic"-peaceful solution with the aliens(they sound very human to me).

Solution A:Join the army or become a mercenary."Good" thing about Earth that wars never stop.

Solution B:Apply for a job as an executioner in a prison.
Solution C:Become "Dexter".Search and kill the worst of the worst.
Solution D:Let them destroy earth.Ask them if you can push the button and then tell them:"See i killed enough for 10 lifetimes,can i come with you now?"

If i think hard enough i can come up with more.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

There is a movie that is coming out, very similar to your post.

edit on 12-2-2013 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

This is just sick. These are the kind of mental gymnastics psycho killers use. I realize it's supposedly all hypothetical, but it's still sick.

Good point. No star, no flag, Instead seek help, you have issues OP, it would've been okay if it was a simple short story. If this is your fantasy then I feel sorry for anyone in your life for they are potentially in danger of your sick fantasies. Thanks for wasting my time yet reminding me how messed up people can be.

Far out. Twisted sicko.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I don't see myself making it back to Earth from the alien craft. I'm going to try what I can to stop these maniacal creatures from their ship. If not then I wouldn't want to be one of my not so highly respected and very much disliked neighbors. They could be in for a severe shortage of time left on this rock.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
they could get rid of some of the 'paid shills' on the internet

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Sounds like demons to me. Are you religious?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

This is a classic scenario that I have thought deeply about before this. Shall I kill one or a few innocents to save many more? Any argument based on the survival of the species or saving the most people is based on the assumption that all we are are physical bodies, not spirits. Our spirits don't die. It is our actions as spiritually directed beings that matter, not the physical results. And, even so, speaking from the physical point of view, the aliens could be bluffing and may kill everyone anyway, in which case you have saved no one, but have incurred many costs for your own actions in killing others. The number of people killed is not an issue, as long as you don't kill. If the aliens kill everyone, that is their problem, not yours. Everyone's physical body, including yours, is going to die sooner or later, anyway. There is only one correct answer: Don't kill anyone.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join