It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New from the future NWO headquarters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Just joined today. Located in SW MO. Love to investigate government conspiracy and expose truth. I consider myself a 'conspiracy factist' (as opposed to theorist). Neat site!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lynxpilot

Good luck with your search for facts! ATS could do with more!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Dear Lynxpilot,

Welcome to ATS, and greetings from Sweden. Lots of people here to catch you when and if falling down them different rabbitholes. And quite a few that will let you freefall too.

Anyway, have a wonderful day and a pleasant stay.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
geez everybody is so nice

oh well, when in rome do as Romans

ahem...........

Hello and Welcome, great site, great people, and you sound like you fit in for real

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Welcome lynx...

Love to investigate government conspiracy and expose truth.

Good on ya', but be prepared to sift thru a hill of denial and bias - patience helps.

And most of all, make sure to enjoy it.

Cya on the boards...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome. I got started on this whole ride (or rabbit hole) looking into the JFK assassination, so I've learned a lot about patience and sifting through the BS. Heaven knows there's enough BS out there, and an event that's had 50 years of opportunity for cover-up and disinformation is at the top of the list, so hopefully I come armed with a few tools to keep my head above water. Thanks again for the friendly responses.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

In here too!!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Welcome "conspiracy factist" To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.
edit on 2/10/2013 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

top topics

join