It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes! I finally joined!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hey everyone!

Everytime I get on a computer I would always come to this website. I would read the new topics on here and read the comments. I never really had the courage to sign up because I would always think
"what if they make fun of me or something". Strange right?

I always loved to read about conspiracies! My favorites include: 9/11, sandy hook, JFK assasination , and area 51. I love these types of topics, but I always get these strange looks when I bring them up.

I kinda get what people's attitude towards these certain topics. They debunk any type of conspiracy which is fun, but I always thought that those people ruin the fun in conspiracies. I would read this interesting thread on Aliens and I would then read the replies and they would rip up that thread into pieces before anyone has a chance to say
"Nice find"

Well thats me, see you all in other threads!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Casualboy100

Welcome to your new Addiction...look forward to meeting you in the forums....

Des

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I see you alot in other threads
Nice to finally meet you.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Everytime I get on a computer I would always come to this website. I would read the new topics on here and read the comments. I never really had the courage to sign up because I would always think "what if they make fun of me or something". Strange right?

Not strange….ridiculous is more like it!!

How could you be driven by fear like that?? How do you live with yourself??

[end sarcasm]

Now that we got the "making fun of me" thing out of the way, welcome aboard!!

You’re in good company! Nobody will look at you funny when you make crazy conspiratorial claims here.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Where have you been? Hundreds of people have been waiting. Slaughter the fatted calf!

p.s. I don't understand why people don't sign up as members, even to lurk. As a member you get to avoid the ads that pop up like fireworks, even between every five or six posts. If anyone else is reading this and haven't signed up yet, come on in.

edit on 9-2-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Welcome.

I was, and I suppose, am, much like yourself. Enjoyed reading and exploring the alternate views and ideas out there regarding the strange and unexplained.

However, this place has degraded into a cycle of never ending argument. Most of the regulars on the forum live to 1 up each other and argue. And argue. And spout nationalism. And argue. And use the word zionist. And argue. And link to something to prove they said/saw it first. Argue. Turn every-single-thing into a republican/democrat issue. Oh....and argue.

Word of advice-Read the first post of the thread and move on, let your own though process deal with it. Don't become part of the mob.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FrostForests

Thanks for the advice!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Welcome to a lighted place Casualboy where it's nice and easy we are happy and kind,you will like here.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Welcome to our little family OP, it'll be fun!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Welcome buddy!

Enjoy your stay!!! : )
edit on 16-2-2013 by samuel1990 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join