It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a new role model! Dr. Benjamin Carson.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The video is at the National Prayer Breakfast. Dr. Ben Carson is the speaker. He's a pediatric surgeon who absolutely schooled Obama on the debt, taxes, and Obamacare.

If you can watch the video, please do so. If not, I'll try to find the transcripts.

He was unafraid and used his 1st Amendment right to say what needed to be said, right to the presidents face!

Awesome
Awesome
Awesome

Enjoy.
edit on 8-2-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Just saw this on Fox, it's brilliant. The good Doctor tells it like it is, in about a minute of speaking. Obama looks like a scolded school boy, shuffling his feet and staring at the ground, VERY uncomfortable
Now if only Obama could take his words to heed and actually DO something!
edit on 8-2-2013 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Of course, Beezer beat me to the punch. This is probably the best speech I've ever heard. If people like this guy ran the world, we'd be living in a moral, informed, compassionate, advancing society. Unfortunately. .. Obama.. I have an extreme dislike for you... SOB. It tickled me to see him getting so angry and uncomfortable as he falsely nodded in agreement.

edit on 8-2-2013 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I think that guy should just stay behind that Presidential podium and release Obama to manage a Dairy Queen in North Dakota. If he can handle it, of course.

At 9:30 Obama gets bored. Then after while he starts to pay attention,then you can almost see him thinking "Who the hell invited this guy?"

edit on 8-2-2013 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I jus finished watching it in it's entirety.

The good stuff starts at the 17 minute mark.

To all that have replied so far, the good doctor definitely does tell it like it is. I just wish we had more people like him!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I just wanted to add, he was spot on when talking about the need for scientists, doctors, problem solvers needed in Washington.

Not lawyers. Lawyers, he said, just want to win.

Problem solvers want to, well, solve the actual problems.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

S&F Beezer!!!! Rarely do I watch videos of this length from ATS, but THIS video, is well worth the watch! NOT because Obama gets schooled but because America should consider a man like this as "The first Black President" versus a slicked tongued lawer like our current POTUS!!!

This man was unknown to me until today. But I will say this, he should be sitting in the POTUS seat instead of who we have now!

This man is an American thru and thru, and he gets it!!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I have to be honest. I've never heard of him either.

And we do need to get rid of lawyers in politics.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I listened to the whole thing and I don't see where he "schooled" Obama... He stated HIS opinions about a few things, but we all do that. He used proverbs, stories and jokes and said nothing I haven't heard others say to Obama before... In fact, I've heard MUCH worse. I really don't get the celebration over this by the right, but I guess if you're happy about it, good for you.

One thing he did say that I liked: "A man who lacks judgement derides his neighbor, but a man of understanding holds his tongue." Think about that one.

edit on 2/8/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Why do people have to mention right/left bs? If you can't see that this guy rocks from any angle, you are still lost in the artificial hate fest.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I just wanted to add, he was spot on when talking about the need for scientists, doctors, problem solvers needed in Washington.

The second you tell people you want a technocracy they freak out.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I listened to the whole thing and I don't see where he "schooled" Obama... He stated HIS opinions about a few things, but we all do that. He used proverbs, stories and jokes and said nothing I haven't heard others say to Obama before... In fact, I've heard MUCH worse. I really don't get the celebration over this by the right, but I guess if you're happy about it, good for you.

One thing he did say that I liked: "A man who lacks judgement derides his neighbor, but a man of understanding holds his tongue." Think about that one.

edit on 2/8/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

Really?

Can you link me anywhere where someone was as bold to Obama?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by beezzer

The second you tell people you want a technocracy they freak out.

Since lawyers have fracked it up totally, a technocracy may be called for.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Never seen this guy before.
What a lot of sense he talks.

Hope Obama doesn't put him on his list.....he embarrassed him.
Thanks for sharing !

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

Originally posted by colbyforce
Why do people have to mention right/left bs?

I'm not sure what you mean, but I believe the 'right/left bs' in this country exists, and is a big part of the problem. That's why I mention it.

If you can't see that this guy rocks from any angle, you are still lost in the artificial hate fest.

I don't know whether this guy rocks or not. This is the first time I've seen him and I have one 27-minute prepared speech with which to decide what I think about him. I don't know anything about him, so I don't know if he rocks or not. He seems intelligent and impressive, but I think most neurosurgeons are.

I don't know what "hate fest" you're talking about. I didn't say anything hateful at all.

I just don't see how he "schooled" Obama. Obama seemed to be ready to fall asleep a few times, and I doubt he is fond of this person. I wouldn't be either if I were a president (or anyone) being publicly criticized to the nation. But I did see Michelle applaud several times.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
you didn't catch the dig on obamas marxist class warfare, twice?
and right to his face. LOL

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I noticed Obama laughing a couple of times at the beginning.
After that.....he just seemed to sit there not knowing what facial expression to use.

Classic !

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Dr. Benjamin Carson courageously helps to unveil the lies and depravity which embody our parasitic self-serving government.

An exceptional speech -- a brilliant light being directed at darkness.

Carefully observe Obama's body language, although apathetic and spiritless, he slowly wakes up to what is being said. Michelle on the other hand remains in the dark, nothing more than a clueless clapping clown, who doesn't get the fact that what's being articulated is implicit opposition, to the monarchy.

A lionhearted truth movement is starting to unfold. Join it, if you're brave enough!

F.T.G.

edit on 9-2-2013 by seasoul because: "Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth." - Gandhi

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Amen brother! It is however unfortunate that since the new Healthcare system, those kids coming out of high school will be rethinking their desire to become doctors. They will instead likely become lawyers. Look for the number of lawyers in Washington to triple in the coming years.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Awesome! He speaks as if the Pres isn't even there, and you can tell from the start that there are at least 100 other places the Queen would rather be

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join