It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky people...A Different Kind Of Story About "Them".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I could feel myself floating, above my bed in my darkened bedroom. "This has happened before" I remember saying to no one in particular...then all faded to black. A rather annoying light brought me back to awareness...a very bright light, yet it was hard to discern the source. It was in a large, white, oval shaped room. The floor of this room was a color hard to describe...beyond the blackest of black. I remember thinking it odd that the floor looked hard yet felt somewhat soft and pliant through my socks. Then, I saw "them". They were short, less than 4 feet tall and biege. They hard large, black eyes. It seemed as if one could be drawn into the entire Universe if staring too long into those eyes. Yet, they were not cruel eyes.

I recognized the entities from doing my own research on the "aliens". They were the Neonates. I had no fear of them. There were 6 of them. First, they directed me to a window....it was about 3 feet high and 9 feet long and the glass, if that is what it was, was about 8 inches thick. I could see flashes of light and color swirling by. The Neonates then directed me toward a panel that had wires and crystal-like segments. They telepathically explained to me that it was what controlled the craft and they wanted me to try it out. Reluctantly at first, I did...and to my wonder and amazement, I did know how to operate the system. It was exhilarating! They communicate telepathically yet they do make a sound at times...a sort of squeeking sound, like those carton mice characters....eeek,eeeek...like that. They were excited and overjoyed seeing me operate the craft and made that sound.They explained to me how I was one of "them" once, a navigator and that is why I "knew" what to do at the controls.

I was then taken to a metal/aluminum? container, about 4 ft. wide and seven ft. long and about 4 ft. deep. It was filled with a light pinkish "liquid". I was then put into the tank and at first, it was very freightening...until the entities told me all would be well...and, it was. I was able to breathe quite comfortably. There were 3 of the neonates on one side of me and 3 on the other side. They looked down at me with such love and kindness in their eyes.

I woke up in my bed, my night gown and socks were soaked...from fear and perspiring I suspected as my heart was pounding and my mind was racing. Yep, it was a dream...a very vivid dream...or, was it?

Imagine my surprise, when about a month larer, I picked up a Science magazine and the article there mentioned that some abductees/experiencers, were reporting being suspended in a tank filled with liquid that they could breathe. I have since learned that our Military is in the process of developing just such a device...for divers I think. Can't really remember. There was a scene in the movie "Abyss" where a diver was breathing liquid while diving...his helmet filled with it. I had my experience well before that movie came out. Hmmm.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
An add on now:I remember reading somewhere that being suspended in liquid would help a human to endure the stress and strain of traveling through space. I found that interesting.

Another thing of note....I remember having another "dream", where I was on board a craft but in "alien/neonate" form. We were having a contest of sorts and the winner was to be sent to earth for a while to observe and learn. I won the chance to visit this beautiful planet. My shipmates excitedly wished me well. I then remember looking down at my spindely legs and watching the flesh slowly melt away and then there was blackness. I came to consciousness with a bright light in a room and two humans, (my parents), looking down at me with the cruelst and coldest eyes I had ever witnessed. I knew then, my lessons were about to begin.

They say there is such a thing as "Cosmic Lonliness". One that has been far from home knows whereof I speak. The old sayings like, "Home is where the heart is" and "There's no place like home", they ring true. So, those of us that feel we are not "home" yet, we wait, with hope in our hearts and hearts filled with love for our family and friends we have not seen in a millenium perhaps. End of story??

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

Wow. Just wow.
Thanks for sharing.
My friend has a story to share with me but has not yet because of time and what not.
He has been visited by something while he was camping. He was with 3 others and they all experienced the same thing but different emotions, I really can't wait for him to share his story with me. I do know it or they spoke telepathically.
For some reason this story is sitting weird on my heart. I don't know why.
Its like I felt emotion in all.
And this is not our home...that's why sometimes I feel out of place.

Peace and love to you my new friend
~nat the crazed cat~

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
That was an amazing story gal about the aliens and you getting along so well..but it doesnt seem like the same thing i went through, Maybe thats why i dont feel like i fit in with these humans its because i dont belong here

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thank you natalia for your comment and your kindness and friendship! It is people such as yourself that sustain me and make life here bearable and worthwhile. Love to you my friend. ^j^

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SnowyOwl

Hi SnowyOwl, Your post was amazing as well and thank you for stopping by. I know what you mean. I have been a researcher AND experiencer for a very long time and i have come to know and realize that there are more than one type of alien entity/EBE. Some of them are benevolent but some have an agenda and some are actually evil. I have had some wonderful experiences but i have also endured some truly freightening ones. A Mufon person told me once, "It is all what we ourselves bring to the experience that affects the outcome" but I do not agree. It is all a lot more complex than that. Thanx again for commenting, glad to hear from you. Hugs. ^j^

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
That was a great story. You seem very positive about the experience which is good. Thanks for posting

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Thanx for stopping by TheDoctor46, Yes, I have had an interesting life and when I am sitting in my rocker on the porch someday...wow, will I have a busy time examining my life....reliving my experiences, hopes, dreams, adventures and such.
It has been a wonderful and exciting ride to say the least. Good to "see" you here and Blessings and best regards.

I am enjoying being a member of ATS and reading your comments and reading works of laffoe and natalia and slayer and many others. Great folks, all!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yes you sure will have a hell of a time on that porch im sure. Your right there are some great people on here to. I love reading there stories. Its a dark old world out there,. But theres plenty of people filled with light on here.. Again a great story thanks..

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
thank you for your story - i found it a bit scary actually eeks

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
It's very interesting and epic to read a story like yours while listening to Doc Michel's theme from Fallout New Vegas. You should give that song a listen while you're all reading this story. It's rather amazing

Try it out. It's very ominous.

That being said, your first-person story described in one word; epic.

Thanks for sharing, OP. S&F.
edit on 12-2-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Wow, thanx for adding the video music...that was way cool and a really nice gesture! I'm so glad you stopped by and thanx for commenting. I'm enjoying your presentations here at the short stories forum as well!
Is always great to meet someone new and to get to enjoy their efforts and talents as well. Thanx again! You're a sweetheart, friend. ^j^

new topics

top topics

join