It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien Syntax? "Ishtal Maxin"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Currently reading through alleged encounters between human and ET beings. Upon reading this one from Berkshire, England in 1961 I find a woman was encountered by two beings in her home late one night. Via telepathy they had told her that they hailed from the Andromeda Galaxy. They had emblems on their uniform that had triangles and the words "Ishtal Maxim" on them. So I search for related things to this phrase on google and I come upon an ancient language used by inhabitants of Earth. It is claimed this is the universal language of all mankind, and that other space faring civilizations still use this form of language. Take a look at the symbols listed towards the bottom. Have any of you seen these anywhere before? Drawings, personal experiences, etc. These seem to fit the bill for the tibetan-like lettering described on such objects as the Kecksberg UFO and numerous others. Just thought it seemed interesting
Solex-Mal, Mother Tongue
edit on 5-2-2013 by d00d557 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

i spy, with my little eye, something about ancient alchemy,,

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

Interesting can you expound more upon that? Says that "In the Solex-Mal, this is the symbol for the "All-Seeing Eye," the "Light of Creation," the four-pointed star stands for the Four Great Primary Forces of Creation, the flower of twelve petals represents the twelve planets."

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557
reply to post by solve

Interesting can you expound more upon that? Says that "In the Solex-Mal, this is the symbol for the "All-Seeing Eye," the "Light of Creation," the four-pointed star stands for the Four Great Primary Forces of Creation, the flower of twelve petals represents the twelve planets."

The twelve disciples around Jesus, the Sun of God. The Light of the World.

13 as it's counted from the outside..

This makes Earth the 10th planet or something..

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What is the chance that an alien civilization has human language characters on their uniform/clothes?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
What is the chance that an alien civilization has human language characters on their uniform/clothes?

Pretty high if Earth humans were seeded..

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

en.wikipedia.org...
Possibly?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by roadgravel

Pretty high if Earth humans were seeded..

When do you claim the human race was seeded?? The Human Species has been around for 200,000 years. The "Latin Alphabet" is barely 2000 years old.

It seems extremely unlikely that aliens from Andromeda would just happen to use the same 2000 year old alphabet that most European languages use.

Furthermore, at what point in human evolution are you contending that the Human race may have been seeded? If this seeding was done back when humans were evolving from other primates, then you are talking about 3 or 4 million years ago, or even longer. That makes it even more highly unlikely that the if aliens seeded the human race 4 million years ago, a small fraction of those humans (the ones using languages coming out of some of Europe) would just happen to develop the same alphabet as those aliens 4 million years after being seeded.

edit on 2/5/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: d00d557
Currently reading through alleged encounters between human and ET beings. Upon reading this one from Berkshire, England in 1961 I find a woman was encountered by two beings in her home late one night. Via telepathy they had told her that they hailed from the Andromeda Galaxy. They had emblems on their uniform that had triangles and the words "Ishtal Maxim" on them. So I search for related things to this phrase on google and I come upon an ancient language used by inhabitants of Earth. It is claimed this is the universal language of all mankind, and that other space faring civilizations still use this form of language. Take a look at the symbols listed towards the bottom. Have any of you seen these anywhere before? Drawings, personal experiences, etc. These seem to fit the bill for the tibetan-like lettering described on such objects as the Kecksberg UFO and numerous others. Just thought it seemed interesting
Solex-Mal, Mother Tongue

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: d00d557

Hi the person your referring to was my mother. She did experience this encounter back in 1961. If you want more details please rely.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: snimmo7200
a reply to: d00d557

Hi the person your referring to was my mother. She did experience this encounter back in 1961. If you want more details please rely.

Share with us all, please?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Sheesh... You're not supposed to make sense...

top topics

join