It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Your Daughter Tattooed her Boyfriend's Name Across her Face...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HopSkipJump

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
I would like to be there when she exlains it to her Grandkids.

Hopefully she won't breed. Those are genes that shouldn't be passed on

She has plans, sometime after her full body tattoos are complete presumably, to have children with her tattooing aritst hubby.

I honestly believe once she comes to her senses, his income will largely be going to child support, she'll become a famous tattoo artist and get her own talk show following 'Here comes Honey Boo Boo', the children will grow up dis functional, confused, in and out of rehab, marry a celebrity, divorce, suicide, unfortunate endings we see everyday, different people same disfunctional background.

edit on 5-2-2013 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
reply to post by schuyler

These people are fully aware of the impact it will have on career choices. Most of them do not need to worry about such petty things if they have enough money to afford thousands of dollars worth of tattoo's. I have never heard someone with excessive tattoos whine about being discriminated against. They already knew what they were doing and chose that path.

Sorry, but the stereotype that exists of them in this area isn't "independently wealthy". It's more along the lines of those who work the system and draw a government check for the entirety of their lives. Yes, tattoos cost a lot of money, so do drugs, but the same group (or the stereotype anyway) finds ways to get those as well.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph

She has plans, sometime after her full body tattoos are complete presumably, to have children with her tattooing aritst hubby.

I honestly believe once she comes to her senses, his income will largely be going to child support, she'll become a famous tattoo artist and get her own talk show, the children will grow up dis functional, confused, in and out of rehab, marry a celebrity, divorce, suicide.

Yeah, and that's only the "high hopes" of what the outcome will be

the famous tattoo artist and own talk show are iffy, as are the chances of the children marrying a celebrity, but the rest seems to be a "given"

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HopSkipJump

oh certainly, I wasn't completely serious there

but i would like to hear more opinions, but there arent many who flag the thread

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

Hopefully, all the tattoo ink he uses on himself will kill his sperm count or something

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
Am I the only one that thinks it looks good? I'd chat up a chick at a bar with a huge tattoo across her face, lol.

I think it looks good. I think they can remove them pretty well with lasers now too.. Its not the end of the world for her.

Certainly not the end of the world for her, she plans on having a family for goodness sake.

But could you kindly elaborate on how this that she has done to her face is an improvement over her original beauty?
You say it looks good, how good did she look before this 'enhancement' in your opinion?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The world would be a boring place
without stupid people.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Yeah sometimes when you get a face tattoo you end up regretting it:

www.politico.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Hi, Schuyler.
Yes, I agree that there is a certain level of attention whoring involved with those who do body modifications and facial tattoos. They have this overwhelming desire to be different. The question is, why do they feel as though they're not different just as they were born?

Those who have the money to get these tats also have underlying issues. I don't believe they're capable of thinking far enough into the future to see how they may view these modifications at later ages. Unless they truly do have an opportunity to become a famous side show act like the Snake Man, or whatever his stage name was, then this is fine because it's done for their potential careers. Anyone else has a few screws loose.

You mentioned that you have tats and I do, too. Four to be exact, but three of them are in places where they can't be seen unless I want them to be. The one that's usually always visible is the one wrapped around my ankle. Still, I will always perceive tats as a form of artwork and respect those who get them done in a tasteful manner where they aren't at retirement age and feeling foolish.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

One thing's for sure, if it turns out that she is unable to have children of her own, she has certainly nixed her chances of adoption. I truly don't see any agency allowing this couple to adopt. Their choices just scream out that their decision making skills are not so great.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I also think she looks good. She's pretty and was probably more conventionally pretty before, but I think it's a work of art, an expression and very attractive.

I would NEVER do it myself, because of the permanence, but as someone else said, to each his/her own.
It's her life, her face and it's up to her.

Why are people so damned negative and judgmental these days?... :shk:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Ok....

I think it is a stupid thing to get, however every time i have seen the picture now i dont think (for whatever reason inside me) that it looks that bad, yes its a name across her face but i really dont think it looks terrible, the break acroos the cetnter of her face works, the shapping isnt too bad....

I have tattoos, none you could see unless i wanted you to see them, no ofrearms, neck hands face etc, thats just me, with t-shirts and jeans you wouldnt know. i think face tattoo's are ridiculous, however i hang around with tattoo artists, if thats what she decided she wants to do with herself, she wont look out of place, its a life choice that some people dont get, thats fine.....

i think she'll regret it and have a very narrow area for dating in the furture (due to the name) but i dont think its as bad as the chick who got crappy looking stars on her face then regretted it so sued!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Am I the only one that thinks it looks good? I'd chat up a chick at a bar with a huge tattoo across her face, lol.

It's pretty dope.
But she was ugly before the tat. So I don't think that I'd be chatting her up.

Bunch of my friends got tattoos on thier faces.
Only problem is your suckered in a #ty job for life unless of course your in the arts.

PS
I tattoo.
And that is some good line work.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
MS 13 gang members have some awesome face tattoos.
(like most mexican gangs)

Now the african americans are picking up on the trend.
Just like the lowrider thing.
Now the whites are doing it.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Creep Thumper

i really dont care if you like me or not.

anyway maybe you should try some self reflection and remove the small minded notion that your lifestyle is the only "right" way to live.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I really dont see how you can really believe that. I have never known someone with full body tattoos who was on benefits. Most work real jobs and sweat for their money.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I'm actually surprised that this wasn't her new boyfriend

edit on 5-2-2013 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

When being a hipster goes horribly wrong.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

i really dont care if you like me or not.

anyway maybe you should try some self reflection and remove the small minded notion that your lifestyle is the only "right" way to live.

You seem to be experiencing some difficulty with comprehension here. I understand that people have different values. I never said my opinion was right. I only said it was my opinion.

Your hostility does you no credit. You let your emotions control you. I'm done talking to you until you can control yourself.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I really dont see how you can really believe that. I have never known someone with full body tattoos who was on benefits. Most work real jobs and sweat for their money.

Because all of them I've ever met have been on it. ... and I've met a LOT of them.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Haha emotions

Why do you feel emotions are involved here?

Your opinions are fine... the aspect that people want to forcefully commit somebody for having different lifestyles is the problem. It is no right of yours to inflict your will on them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join