It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Your Daughter Tattooed her Boyfriend's Name Across her Face...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ah, Love...

Lesya, was so taken with new love, tattooist Ruslan Toumaniantz, she allowed him to carve his name in five-inch high Gothic script across her face...a mere 24 hours after meeting him.

Last year he became notorious when he tattooed a galaxy of stars over the face of Kimberley Vlaeminck, then just 18, when she nodded off in his studio. (She was not best pleased.)

How do you nod off during a tattoo on your face?
She did sue though and he has to pay for part of her laser removal.

Undeterred, Lesya says the pair, who met in an online chatroom, quickly fell "head over heels in love" and intend to wed.

That's right, a chat room, then off to the tattoo parlor.
Hey, free tats for life!

"It's a symbol of our eternal devotion. I'd like him to tattoo every inch of my body," she said.

Here is the handsome artist and the lucky girl! You can clearly see he is planning his love tattoo ideas for her as we speak.

Smitten Lesya, who also allowed Ruslan to etch "All For Love' above her eyebrow, is now studying to be a tattooist under her fiance's er, expert hand.

An unnamed friend said: "Their plans for a life together include her learning to tattoo while she also gets the full-body ink that she’s always dreamed of (biomech is the current plan) — and of course a family.

"I know that there are people who are terrified that Lesya has made a rash decision that she’ll regret horribly, but sometimes the best decisions are the ones you make in an instant with your heart rather than the ones long-debated in your mind.

"I know many people whose favourite mods are the ones they got 'on a whim', and who are still happily married to the person they fell for the instant they saw — "love at first sight" is an old truism — and proposed to within the week.

"I wish them the best of luck and hope that their life plays out as they dream it to be."

Since debuting her ink on Facebook (under the title All for Ruslan, Lesya has received numerous messages of praise on from her friends.

"You must be so happy that you can wear that tattoo. Enjoy it. It looks great," wrote Ralf Bieler.

"Sooo beautiful. even the style of the name fits your face well," wrote another.

I've really never quite understood the big deal about permanently drawing all over one's body, although I've seen some fantastic work.
I've also seen what they look like when you turn 60 or 70 too, blue ink smudges stretched out of shape. I've seen beautiful women, in beautiful dress, turn around and have a flaming skull on their back or something, what a shame. Grandma you got a tramp stamp?!

A little discrete one here or there is amusing, but wow, across the face.

The gift that keeps on giving even when the love is long long gone.

edit on 5-2-2013 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-27-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Thats gonna hurt when she comes to her senses and wants it lasered off.
Bad idea for anyone to get a lovers name tattooed on them let alone across your face in ugly gothic writing.

Also, with that girl who got all the stars on her face - how the hell do u doze off while getting your face tattooed? Unless she was drunk and passed out she must have wanted them in the first place then just wasn't happy with the result.

edit on 5-2-2013 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

There's the pic I was looking for, thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

This is so [snipped] INSANE!
edit on Tue Feb 5 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I know this woman is of legal age but I'm still going to ask where were the parents and friends? What a foolish foolish thing to do.

I don't know what the attraction is between these two but to tattoo anything on your face is just plain dumb. She's made herself ugly. Why would anyone do such a thing?

I'm shaking my head as I write. Amazing. Just amazing.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
i cant even comment on this one...
oh damn I just did....

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
She is hypnotized.. not to see what really is there..

I saw this in our tabloids too today.. even i have couple tattoos i have no regrets over them, but in a face ??? and someone´s name.. ugh when she realizes that this guy is not as perfect as she first though ( we tend to find faults later ).. all that pain for few hours "love" or "lust".. very grown up decision

One morning she wakes up and takes a good look of her narcistic "husband"
edit on 5-2-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
/facepalm

my brain hurts.... i just can't process how someone that pretty would mess up their face like that.

/headdesk

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Each to their own....

I prefer the lass's face tatoo though compared to this one in the link. Haha

The Jeremy Kyle show UK ( Skull Face Tattoo )

(Edit, Not good at linkage it looks, Sorry. I'll try again. )

www.youtube.com...

'___'

edit on 5-2-2013 by LongShoreDrift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Am I the only one that thinks it looks good? I'd chat up a chick at a bar with a huge tattoo across her face, lol.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Yep, blinded by what she thinks she has....She had a lovely face before

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Just don't fall in love, she'll want to move in and guess where she's gonna want her name

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Okay to start, the ink work is pretty damn good. Having said that, she is insane (in my opinion). I am a huge advocate of tattoos, I have quite a few myself. Tattooing your significant others name however is not normally a great idea, and is one I have told every girl I've ever dated I wouldn't get. Especially on my face
but I guess to each their own... And good luck to them both in their relationship. That'll be a tough one to explain if they split up.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I like tattoos. But there's no way I'd want to look at someone's name plastered all over my face each time I looked in the mirror. Ridiculous.

If she wanted her face tattooed atleast go for something that's not someone's name. What if he dumps her? Or she him? Either which way she'll have his name in massive letters all over her face.

What about jobs? Or does she intent to work at his tattoo palor? If so, that's fine... but again... what if she dumps him? Or he dumps her? I really don't think this has been though through... apart from him saying - "show your love for me - let me tattoo my name all over your face", and her nodding her head looking at him with rosetinted glasses.

I have three tattoos, and I've always been concious of where to get them. I got one very low on my back (so it can be hidden even if I decide to parade around in a bikini), one on my forearm, I really wanted it on my wrist, but even with a longsleeved shirt/jumper it would then be visible so I chose up on the forearm. I also have one high up on my back, between the shoulder blades. This one I chose to get after getting married, as I wore a strapless dress. I love tattoos, but classy they're not... and on my wedding day I did actually want to look beautiful, not funky or sexy. It was a tattoo I'd wanted for a while, and getting it after my wedding, it became my wedding tattoo.

I didn't get my tattoos for the world to see... I got them for me. Clearly this girl got hers for her fiance... not for her.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm actually surprised that this wasn't her new boyfriend

edit on 5-2-2013 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I would like to be there when she exlains it to her Grandkids.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Hahaha, what a douche.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Wow. This is just scary. She's such a pretty girl, but now she's hooked up with someone just as manipulative as Manson.
This is going to hurt and leave a scar when she goes to have it removed, and, yes, this day will come. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But, someday.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by aspiechick

I didn't get my tattoos for the world to see... I got them for me. Clearly this girl got hers for her fiance... not for her.

Sounds like your tattoos are tastefully done, how do you see the one's on your back?.

Good points I especially like the last one.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

She's admitted that she didn't fall asleep and asked for all the stars she got.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join