It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US of A, disgusting........

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Wake the **** up.

Now your country is after Africa for its plentiful resources . After your country finishes devastating the middle east, its now planning to devastate the beautiful Africa, the home of all religions. The sons and daughters of the Nile. The beauty of the African plains, set to be ruined by the US ****** Military.

I have had enough trying to cope with it.

Just remember when the beauties of the world is in ruins, and the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer, All the natural resources are bled dry in the name of what america calls liberty.

Every Nation.
Every religion.
Every Race.
Every loving creature on this planet.

Your nation happily Destroyed.

No hate towards any veterans.

Do what you can and rally everybody you possibly can.

This has to stop.

This simply cannot continue any longer, there is no more time for waiting.

Its time for action.

Its time for real change, not the obama change.

Times since Mahatma Gandhi has changed so nobody go on the peaceful revolution band wagon, at this point it is useless.

Your country has taken all freedom and liberty away from your people.

There is no time to spare.

I do not want to see you all detained with no charge, disarmed and left to die on the road side.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Okay, you got a beef, I can see that, but it's with our govt, not us the people, blame them

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Top countries to receive American foreign aid :-

Afghanistan
Pakistan
Israel
Iraq
Egypt
Haiti
Ethiopia
Sudan
Colombia
Kenya
Jordan
Mexico
Senegal
Gaza
South Africa
Tanzania
Russia
Georgia
Mozambique
Congo (Kinshasa)
Indonesia
Zambia
Kazakhstan

US Foreign Aid

As you can see majority of these countries are middle-eastern and African Islamic countries.
edit on 5-2-2013 by inj3ct0r because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by The0nlytruth

I agree with you that mankind is destroying the world, but even though the US has often lead this destruction, they aren't exclusively to blame - far from it.

Saw an excellent documentary made by one of my countrymen last night called Stealing Africa, which shows not only the corruption of American companies, but European countries alike.

Check it out - Stealing Africa

I read a thread here on ATS the other day, the subject was why countries give foreign aid when they still have internal conflicts to handle. But fact is, that for every dollar that goes into third world countries 10 dollars go out through companies owned by western countries.
edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
we are partly to blame in the fact that we voted these ass clowns into office. but its not the military's they follow the orders of the dumbasses in office. they are running us into the ground on a damn bullet train.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

They'd have to fight China first, they have already bought up large regions of Africa and have even built Ghost Towns in areas, with nobody living in them.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I am sick of these kind of posts.

Best you can do is actually go out and do something about it.

Just remember love your neighbor then work up from there.

See it spreads....

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by The0nlytruth
Wake the **** up.

Now your country is after Africa for its plentiful resources . After your country finishes devastating the middle east, its now planning to devastate the beautiful Africa, the home of all religions. The sons and daughters of the Nile. The beauty of the African plains, set to be ruined by the US ****** Military.

I have had enough trying to cope with it.

Just remember when the beauties of the world is in ruins, and the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer, All the natural resources are bled dry in the name of what america calls liberty.

Every Nation.
Every religion.
Every Race.
Every loving creature on this planet.

Your nation happily Destroyed.

No hate towards any veterans.

Do what you can and rally everybody you possibly can.

This has to stop.

This simply cannot continue any longer, there is no more time for waiting.

Its time for action.

Its time for real change, not the obama change.

Times since Mahatma Gandhi has changed so nobody go on the peaceful revolution band wagon, at this point it is useless.

Your country has taken all freedom and liberty away from your people.

There is no time to spare.

I do not want to see you all detained with no charge, disarmed and left to die on the road side.

Africa is up for graps by every nation in the world....especially China.

Your rant is just that....a rant.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Damn you Obama

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
its going to take people to actually caring about whats been going on. alot have people have started to but not nearly enough to make the changes that we need. no one is out for the common good, more interested in bashing one another. if someone disagrees, instead of trying to possibly intelligently speak on the subject, they are the czar of right and were all floating in the sea of wrong. nothing will ever change with that mentality. and the pussification of america will continue on just as it has been

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Alright, so what's your idea of a solution?

Realistically speaking of course.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mads1987

Agreed, but whoever is pulling Obama's strings has his priorities tied with the US gov, they seem to be the driving force behind any global allied military movements, The EU and the USA are working closely together to destroy freedom, but I whole heartedly believe the USA is the biggest cog in this devastating crusade.

Regards

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

Well done, you are correct but consider this, do you see china and Russia moving mass amounts of troops to african borders, ready to show the might of the military once more.

Regards

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
They are there to free the citizens of tyrants and provide freedom and prosperity to corporations to legally plunder all of the natural resources as cloak and shadow is failing them now that we are becoming a more informed and aware public to their sneaky dealings. Yes Freedom, and a God given right to fund their wars with the very land they tread down with their murderous boots.

Somewhere along the line someone has to die so you can enjoy 'Freedom and Wealth' and it's been like that for a very long time so why change a winning formula.
edit on 5-2-2013 by Tindalos2013 because: typo

edit on 5-2-2013 by Tindalos2013 because: removed quote

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
i dont have a solution, but i mean we have to start somewhere. all the petty crap needs to stop before anything can happen. i mean we are about to collapse in on ourselves. people are all talking about the 2nd american revolution, civil war, stripping of freedoms the whole nine. im just a person with an opinion, i have no grand solution to solve all our problems. but if things keep going like they are nothing will ever happen

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

If you believe that is the winning formula, you are wrong.

Regards

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
its not a solution, just an observation. what would be the winning solution then?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Nobody cares anymore, the US will invade itself to oblivion and then make heroes of murderers that kill 160 people. And the brainwashed masses will eat that stuff right up.
Truly sad that 1984 turned out to be real, just a couple of decades late...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by silverking

Prosecute criminals.
If we go to war without congressional approval, put the president on the block.
Stop corporations from buying our selected representatives, corporations are not people.
Stop bailing out corporations, make a limit on corporations lifespan like there used to be.
How is that for a start?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by silverking

Reverse engineer everything they have done to us, manipulate them through media, take out those on top and work the way down, not the other way around, im not talking about killing any human, im talking about manipulating them the way they did to us, through our most useful tool the internet.

---- Make videos
---- Actively protest.
---- Host alternative theory clubs to get the thought moving.
---- Convince the ones on top, that think its simply a dog eat dog world, change their views, manipulate them if you need do.
---- A chain is only as strong as its weakest link, take down the infrastructure, through whatever means necessary.
---- Host groups for military vets who still have ties with the personnel, make them change the military view.

There is lots we can do other than sitting on ATS complaining about other people complaining.

Its ridiculous.

The psychology in conspiracy theory comes from the need to be in control of your own life, I can guarantee lots of you have problems flying, the need to be in control, to be the pilot of their own life.

Well take it, take the control back, step back from the matrix.

People on the outside of society (Conspiracy theorists) are often better at seeing the internal mistakes society makes, are they listened to? no they are not, Why? because the people who are trying to be convinced are happy not being in control and being spoon fed.

Ideology.

Regards,

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join