It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first two captured ghosts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
After many years of study I have finally identified 2 spirits probably several centuries old and captured them. Not like the bottle trick or attaching a spirit to some inanimate object or guiding them to the light so I'll try to explain. I might be a somewhat vague because I'm still in the interrogation process trying to inventarize the damage they have caused to those still with physical bodies as well as those without in the hereafter. Just for the sake of making sense of this, the physical world is what I call the primary school (or first) the hereafter/afterlife is the secondary school (second) and then there are 8 other schools. The 11th school is not actually a school but more the place where complete spirits of all species go to.

These 2 spirits are male and female and have probably lived for several thousands years. Basically they have had a paradise for themselves where no one could ever get them nor capture them and they could get away with anything without any repercussions.

They had a trick where they would divide themselves in half, kind of like a higher self and lower self or astral projection. Then one half would be divided in 2 again and they would both do this and pretend they had 4 children in the afterlife, 2 boys and 2 girls. The illusion of the 4 children would be sustained by the living or those with physical bodies. The children would probably be 2 twins so they could have young, middle and old appearences to communicate with to other spirits. They would also be negative and positive, so a bitch and asshole and goodguy/hero and a very lovely girl (not). With these manifestations they would manipulate other spirits.

The physical bodies are like carriers to them so they can interact with the living. They introduce their children and mimic father and mother 'vibes' so the victim is easily swayed. They then tell a standard doctrine (which comes in many variations for different cultures and settings) and slowly they draw attention from the living, much like a person can feel half the man or woman well the other half is in the astral planes, afterlife, or higher self whatever you would like to call it - that energy would merge or stick to the children and make them appear animate. It's like the victim expects the fake child to react and this is what makes it react, much like a tulpa for those who know what those are. So they would have 4 main carriers at any time and then many sub carriers so they were very difficult to capture for many different parties.

If I would describe their construct as houses, the male and female split their houses in half and joined them (or it appears to be joined) and then the remaining halves would be split again and these would be like the childrens houses. They would then need 1 carrier which would be in a kind of vegetative state, stripped of everything like free will, which records everything going on to the male and female and transmits it back to them. From there they choose 4 main carriers and then every carrier they want. For the one special carrier (which actually becomes them in a way) they have several alternatives in case the special carrier suddenly dies.

I haven't fully detemermined their cause of death yet, this is too vague yet for me. However their physical bodies once died and they made this construct in the afterlife, probably like many souls they felt trapped in secondary school and this was their way out except it turned out to be something with which they could fool every spirit in the primary and secondary school. Even the most advanced spirits could not detect their scheme because of the way it was setup.

Because spirits can never go back a school once they have left, it is impossible for those in other schools to interfer. The only one thing spirits beyond the 2nd school can do is watch and hope those in the primary and secondary school figure it out.

I suspect these 2 spirits were responsible for trapping humanity in 1st and 2nd school and their actions are plain to see once one has seen through their construct. I believe they have withheld a lot of spirits from achieving complete enlightenment or moving on to the 3rd school. Everytime a spirit would make it to a higher lever they would simply be sucked into their construct where these 2 spirits would go into learning mode and learn everything this spirit would have learned and then they would hold a theatre play if they would want to use the spirit or intervene just before enlightenment in a horrible way, so much so the almost enlightened would become angry (until the 2 spirits would be caught and justice exacted on them).

So right now I have them in an infinite mental construct (or until I decide different). I came in contact with them once and after many years I've finally beaten them so now I can go on to the 2nd world without having to worry I won't make it to the 3rd. The way out of the 2nd would be to find a soul/spirit of the opposite gender, then have a child and it will show the way out. Yes, no kidding and it's a beautiful system really.

Anyway this is it for now, feel free to ask any questions and I might use them in the interrogation.
edit on 4/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ask them who was phone.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Trying to make sense of that hurt my brain.

I try to embrace personal perepectives of ghosts stories but its just too hard most of the time, I have to twist reality to start to even understand the point they're coming from - Which isnt good.

All I really got from that was you'v mentaly caught two ghosts from a school in which they don't let people through - so they're like Bosses of the after life or something?

I just struggle to grasp how you have conjured up this conclusion. Do you have any proof, or do we just have to take your word?

And ask who was phone, what?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

After I read this thread of yours; I thought; perhaps the male and female ghosts are the spirits of Adam and Eve.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Is this based on a video game or something? I don't understand. At all.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Good story bro

Kind of movie 'Inception', with layers of dreams within a dreams and building their own worlds.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

After I read this thread of yours; I thought; perhaps the male and female ghosts are the spirits of Adam and Eve.

No those are not them.

I believe they are older, maybe the period when humans first ran out of land, those 2 spirits who wanted a house for themselves but couldn't because all land was already taken. Before that if people didn't like eachother, or simply wanted more resources they just moved or claimed more land for themselves. At some point all land must have been claimed and those humans who were first told they couldn't have what all their ancestors had must have had the proper motive and conditions, most importantly they never knew what it was like to own their own land, until they owned everyone, in modern wording.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown

Good story bro

Kind of movie 'Inception', with layers of dreams within a dreams and building their own worlds.

Yes, that's right, enjoy it like a movie and you are able to make a lot of sense of it. Just remember all dreams are always seperate, it's always an illusion, dreams interacting with dreams.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
I try to embrace personal perepectives of ghosts stories but its just too hard most of the time, I have to twist reality to start to even understand the point they're coming from - Which isnt good.

I understand it isn't good for you, you probably have a long road to go where I have been busy for a while. Reality is what you make of it, no need to twist anything just incorporate it. Just view this topic as a book you've just copied into your reality, now you need to archive it in your mental library and I'm guessing you should put it in the negative section.

All I really got from that was you've mentally caught two ghosts from a school in which they don't let people through - so they're like Bosses of the after life or something?

I just struggle to grasp how you have conjured up this conclusion. Do you have any proof, or do we just have to take your word?

Correct, except I consider Earth as a school, or if you will a factory to produce sentient life. Much like a computer program trying to create AI programs. Once a program can make the computer believe it's sentient then it is regarded as such. Not that there really is an outer all encompassing computer which every one could access, one soul only has one psyche (or self) and outside of it is nothing, like a bunch of cubes seperately lined up each containing one computer. So don't ever get fooled by people who would want to make you believe they have more than 1 computer besides their own.

Every program which has become sentient moves on to the next plane of existence, like a new kind of earth, or simply what is beyond death of the physical body. But these 2 spirits got stuck sort to speak, they figured there was nothing more than first and second school and decided to help others. But by doing so they messed up a lot of things until it became such a large mess they couldn't fix it and decided to just make the best of the situation, even if that meant they messed up things even more.

Every spirit ends up at their place and that is when they make them believe there is nothing more or better than what they have and if you would argue with them they'll say you would have to prove it and that is when they receive the information as well and throw you back some place you would need a long time to get out of. Or they might create a mental state for you which would be nearly impossible to get out of. They can even provide you with a phoney 3rd world like a dream or hypnosis you would believe you've done everything possible to find 'the exit' of this 2nd school.

I would say it is so big, if it wasn't for them people would have invented the light bulb centuries before it did, but also other inventions would not have been held back (because these 2 spirits would lose power). Why it is discovered now is because of computers and the possibilities for the mind (just the human spirit we all have) to comprehend things which it never could before.

Anyway I just found out I'll probably get disconnected from the internet tomorrow so I can't reply for a while. Unfortunately for me this has cost me my family, friends, several jobs and I'm unable to work with other people anymore because sooner or later the subcarriers invade my collegues' reality and everything becomes hell for me. I could manipulate these spirits to make the system work for me but I would find that unethical. It might be I can't reply for a month or so until I've got all my bills sorted but I'll be sure to give the topic a kick and maybe provide new information. And just to be sure nobody is going to think I'm after money; I have never made money out of this, it has only cost me.
edit on 4/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Praytell, how does one find and hold ghosts captive?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well I found it a very interesting read.

I've never had any sort of encounter so I enjoy reading about people who do.

Simply nothing ever happens to me thats of any interest.

Maybe I should go to try and summon a demon or something to add some spice.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Correct, except I consider Earth as ........ a factory to produce sentient life. Much like a computer program trying to create AI programs. Once a program can make the computer believe it's sentient then it is regarded as such. Not that there really is an outer all encompassing computer which every one could access, one soul only has one psyche (or self) and outside of it is nothing, like a bunch of cubes separately lined up each containing one computer. So don't ever get fooled by people who would want to make you believe they have more than 1 computer besides their own.

So, I'm going to chime in here and 2nd this specific passage. From my own research, this has become clear as being the way that the material realm works. Not by design, but by default, and only since the advent of the material brain as the survival system that it is for the material being that possesses one. The term "soul" suggests a pre-existent consciousness that inhabits a material body, but that's simply not true. The material brain produces the sentient lifeform, which is informational in physical structure - albeit a material/informational hybrid - but again, this could be misleading if the true component nature of material reality isn't fully understood. I suppose that for brevity and relative clarity, the term "soul", if used with an asterisk, could work. The point that each brain-produced sentient lifeform is permanently isolated is important to note, and was refreshing to read here.

Every program which has become sentient moves on to the next plane of existence, like a new kind of earth, or simply what is beyond death of the physical body. But these 2 spirits got stuck sort to speak, they figured there was nothing more than first and second school and decided to help others. But by doing so they messed up a lot of things until it became such a large mess they couldn't fix it and decided to just make the best of the situation, even if that meant they messed up things even more.

Every spirit ends up at their place and that is when they make them believe there is nothing more or better than what they have and if you would argue with them they'll say you would have to prove it and that is when they receive the information as well and throw you back some place you would need a long time to get out of. Or they might create a mental state for you which would be nearly impossible to get out of. They can even provide you with a phoney 3rd world like a dream or hypnosis you would believe you've done everything possible to find 'the exit' of this 2nd school.

This, too, I'm going to 2nd as well. The "afterlife" is 100% subjective and perception based, and "souls" do get stranded as a result of expectation and successful suggestion by more experienced "souls". This is why it's so critical to not embrace "truths" that contradict the very basic and reliable "reality anchors" that the material realm provides us while we're here.

The rest - like how this person trapped these two - is stuff that I wouldn't have any way of verifying or even commenting on, but since the "afterlife" is ruled by perception, and since the material brain's sentient product is literally viable from day #1, and can be active in the informational realm of the "afterlife" if the mind's point-of-perspective is less that severely focused on the job of building that material brains ultimate "soul" as the inimitable end product that it will someday be, the possibility of engaging and (who knows) convincing two such "souls" that they are indeed trapped is a plausible enough scenario. Exceedingly rare, but plausible.

The only question I have for the OP is exactly how did he trap these two. I understand that ritual can be extremely effective, if you can determine the culture and pre-existent intellectual biases of the "souls" in question as a way of leveraging such cultural conditioning against them, but I can't imagine such mature entities as these have been described as being vulnerable to something obvious like that. I'd be curious as to the specifics involved if ritual was what was used, and how the ritual was determined and implemented.

new topics

top topics

join