It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFOs are gone!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Notice how sightings and UFO reports these days get worse and worse, most of the time bordering the utmost absurdity of hoaxes, fakes, misinterpretations etc. (Just browsing ATS for the latest videos etc..makes one shake heads in disbelief). Birds, lens-flares etc..etc...

Then we have the startling discoveries of "aliens" and similar often in countries like "some town in Russia" or Mexico...and the biggest and most absurd hoaxers like Greer, Maussean etc.

Is this all "UFOLogy" is today? Birds on youtube videos and claims by proven fakers and hoaxers like Maussean about "invisible UFO landings" and similar?

Cheezus....compare this with the 50s or 60s, at least there were HALFWAY credible cases compared to all this nonsense today...just saying...

When you look at the better UFO books and documentaries, the "good" cases are mostly those from way back (several decades, although I also start to think Randlesham is not credible anymore) - no real good recent cases.

So..have "aliens" stopped coming to this awful planet sometime in the 80s and now all its left on the subject is the latest UFO hoaxes on Youtube? Where are the GOOD cases, the good videos, the startling cases, ..not the overhyped BS and fakes out of Mexico or "Siberia"? What has happened? Where are they?

edit on 3-2-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

UFOs never existed, we just have better technology and more cameras to prove that these days.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Yea probably safe to say they aren't out there.

With our technology we should have better videos or what have you but it seems that with the increase in tech reliable sightings drop.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Looks like still to this day not one single person, not anyone has ever proved UFO's exist.

So until that day comes, they do not exist.

I want to believe, just can't, there is no credible evidence. Not a speck.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I blame Youtube.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Is this all "UFOLogy" is today? Birds on youtube videos and claims by proven fakers and hoaxers like Maussean about "invisible UDO landings" and similar?

This is what it has always been about.

Now we have better means of communication, the data/information can be disseminated quickly from people across the globe.

What did we find?

So far it has all been bunk.

Why does it keep being perpetuated around the world?

People like Linda Moulton-Howe who are in so deep that their ego will never let them admit to a complete lack of evidence.

People like Greer who play on weak-minded/gullible people who cling to the hope that aliens will come and save them from the apocalypse/rapture/Nibiru/Obamacare.

People like Duncan Roads (I really don't care if I spelled you name wrong) who post complete BS and then add a stupid disclaimer like "I'm just a messenger. It shouldn't matter that the source is complete crap....the message is what is important".

So, why does it keep getting perpetuated?

Because some people are too stupid to get a real job so they try to con money from the gullible and play on their fears.

/rant

edit on 3/2/2013 by OccamAssassin because: Tewibawl Engrish

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

hmmmm you must be new to the whole ufology thing.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
It's easy to miss them when you got this :

edit on 3-2-2013 by Chrysalis because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
They do exist, always have always will.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
They do exist, always have always will.

Can you or the user above who posted the blinders pic show some evidence of that claim?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Maybe the aliens (?) are just disguising themselves better because they are realizing that we are sentient and becoming aware.

*Hey! I believe!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Same as they've ever been, people just aren't as dumb as they used to be.
For one why would a spacecraft need lights, the only reason modern planes have lights is so they don't slam into each other.
edit on 3-2-2013 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Try telling us, who have found ATS purely because we've been looking for a place to share our abduction experiences that they no longer exist......

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Try telling us, who have found ATS purely because we've been looking for a place to share our abduction experiences that they no longer exist......

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

Yes on to abductions, accordingly extraterrestrials have been visiting our planet for thousands if not millions of years. Yet they still need to abduct and experiment on people. People are either. A. Mistaken B. Full of crap or C. ET is a real slow learner.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
There have always been a hard core of extraordinary experiences and images reported by (often time multiple) credible witnesses. The problem is that it's so easy to fool True Believers, who tend to accept the most outlandish "evidence" as doctrine. The sources are flooded with sensationally detailed, hoaxed video. Add to that the large amount of money changing hands to support these charlatan hoaxers and the field of study becomes a garbage dump of misinformation and Paypal links. Leave aliens out of this, there are amazing and unexplainable things that are occasionally seen in the sky by trustworthy people. Sometimes they even take a picture.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

It's not that people have stopped seeing UFO's or that such craft are no longer visiting...it is that people...knowing that unless they were to walk into Congress in Session hand in hand with E.T....that anything short of this will not be allowed to have credibility by a media that must cator to the Religious Right and a Government and Military that absolutely do not want ANYTHING proven as far as the existence of E.T.

Thus people still see them but they no longer report them

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

They "abduct" us the same way scientists abduct animals from the jungles to do tests on them. Maybe some humans have genetic links to some of the beings they get abducted by. Perhaps they are just checking up on their brethren.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
It's easy to miss them when you got this :

heehaw
edit on 3-2-2013 by Chrysalis because: (no reason given)

Problem is, those blinkers appear almost magically as soon as you ask someone who has a history of UFO sightings, to get evidence.

"I've been seeing UFO's ever day for the last 25 years so don't tell me they don't exist. I see them every night at 6pm"

"Care to take some photos?"

"I don't have time to prove things to you..."

Oh dear ..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join