It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goddess's Invitation for us to Pray

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I was reading some thoughts about the Goddess of the Bible today and thought some others here may be inspired positively by something I found...

The Christian Goddess

Litany to the Christian Goddesses of Love
by Rev. Mark Raines for Valentines' Day, 2002

Give glory to our Father in Heaven;
And give glory to our Mother, Primordial Waters.
Give honor to our Brother, Lord of Fire;
And give honor to our Sister, Spirit of Earth.

Come Holy Spirit, Pneuma, Ruach, Breath of Deity -
Bring us the love we deserve and desire!

Holy Mary, grant us love.
Bride of Yahweh, grant us love.
Isis Incarnate, grant us love.
Temple Virgin, grant us love.
Betrothed to Joseph, grant us love.
Jewel of David, grant us love.
God's Desire, grant us love.

Holy Magdalene, fulfill our desires.
Bride of Yeshua, fulfill our desires.
Inanna Incarnate, fulfill our desires.
Queen of Hearts, fulfill our desires.
Lover of the Faithful, fulfill our desires.
Song of Solomon, fulfill our desires.
Love's Light, fulfill our desires.

Holy Shekinah, bring us together.
Bride of El, bring us together.
One with Asherah, bring us together.
Queen of Tsion, bring us together.
Israel as Bride, bring us together.
Lover of Prophets, bring us together.
Affectionate Hope, bring us together.

Thanks be to our Divine Creators,
And to their Children who were sent to the world -
May we share in their divine mission of love.

Edgar Allan Poe wrote of his relationship with the Christian Goddess in 19th Century Baltimore, Mary-land.

At morn, at noon, at twilight dim
Lady thou hast heard my hymn:
In joy and woe, in good and ill,
Goddess, Mother, be with me still.

When the hours flew brightly by
And not a cloud obscured the sky,
My soul lest it should truant be,
Thy grace did guide to thine and thee.

Now, when storms of fate o'ercast
Darken my present and my past,
Let my future radiant shine
With sweet hope of thee and thine.

And one of my favorite songs.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Teach me, Lord Satan, the knowledge of the ages
Guide me in thy wisdom
Let me feel thy presence and experience what you have for me
Don’t let me be bound by irrefutable doctrines
But lead me to true freedom
Give me the strength to leave my comfort zone
To explore that which is forbidden by those who believe they are wise
Take away the fear that binds me
Set me on my true path
But if you don’t think I am ready, let it be as a sunrise
Allow me to see your light as well as your darkness
The fullness of who you are
Satan, Melek Taus, Lucifer, Azazel
If I could have anything, it would be to know your truth
To believe in what is real
Not in someone else’s insanity
So as I walk down this narrow road
Don’t let me be discouraged
As it is you who have placed me upon it

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Honor thy Earthly Mother, that thy days may be long upon the land, and honor thy Heavenly Father, that eternal life be thine in the heavens, for the earth and the heavens are given unto thee by the Law, which is thy God.

Thou shalt greet thy Earthly Mother on the morning of the Sabbath.
Thou shalt greet the Angel of Earth on the second morning.
Thou shalt greet the Angel of Life on the third morning.
Thou shalt greet the Angel of Joy on the fourth morning.
Thou shalt greet the Angel of Sun on the fifth morning.
Thou shalt greet the Angel of Water on the sixth morning,
Thou shalt greet the Angel of Air on the seventh morning-

All these Angels of the Earthly Mother shalt thou greet, and consecrate thyself to them, that thou mayest enter the Infinite Garden where stands the Tree of Life.

The Book Of Moses

Star and flag for this thread!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I've been really struggling with my spirituality.

My thoughts are entwined. I love the poem.

I was raised catholic then became baptist...yikes! Now I'm ....... I don't know what to call myself.

I believe in the trinity and I also believe in a lot of other things.

I read in another thread how you were an esoteric liberal Christian mystic, I looked it up, I'm trying to decide. So lost and confused.

Thank you for your thread my friend.

Peace and love to you
-nat in a hat

I can't listen to your video...it told me it couldn't load the movie
what is it?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

It's a version of a song that's found in the first Shrek movie.

Here is something that might help. The comparative fields (comparative religion, comparative mythology, comparative mysticism) can give the kind of guidance that your friendly neighborhood theologian just can't give.

Kripal is a brilliant author. Some other names you might want to read are Joseph Campbell, Karen Armstrong, Huston Smith.

edit on 2-2-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
All Hail us wonderful Pagan People!!

yes!!!

Blessed be!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread.

Isis has been on my mind for the longest time.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
How can I trust anything sourced from "The Bible?"

When God says "Let us make man in our own image," is he speaking to another entity, or is he using the "Royal us," which would make sense since the bible was translated by monarch-fetishists of the middle ages who would naturally consider God to be one of their own. A "First Among Equals" if you will...

And why must everything spiritual have a gender? I myself am genderless, does that mean there is nothing spiritual in me?

Will the sacred feminine ever become a part of "mainstream" "Christianity?"

Discernment, thy name is Etymology. True?

I have no guide, nor teacher, nor church, but the voice in my heart which tells me to always act ethically and with empathy, even when I don't feel like doing the former and the latter is unnatural to me, like speaking in tongues. I know God, I just don't know anybody who I know knows God the same way I do.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Inanna (sumerian name), Astarte (kanaanäic name), Arinna (hethitic sun goddess), Tanit (karthargic name) . Babylonian scriptures called her the "Light of the World", the Light-bringer, Leader of Hosts, Opener of the Womb, Righteous Judge, Lawgiver, Goddess of Goddesses, Bestower of Strength, Framer of All decress, Lady of Victory, Forgiver of Sins, Torch of Heaven and Earth.

Many are her sacred titles - "Exalted Light of Heaven", "She Who Begets All", "Guardian of the Law" and "Shepherdess of the Lands"
source

Now lets see what your Inanna, also known as Tanit, demanded from her followers

Tanit was then seen as demanding child sacrifice
The cemetery at Carthage was in use from around 700 BCE to 146 BCE. It contained over 20,000 urns holding the cremated bones of young humans and animals, 80% of which were fetuses or neonates (Aubet 2001: 251-252; Schwartz 1993:49). The accepted scholarship agrees with the excavators that the bones are the result of thousands of sacrifices, especially since the inscriptions were mostly votive; that is, they indicated that the depositors owed the deities a return for a favor.
source

I didn't realise that new 'enlightenment' and liberal politically correct thinking thought murdering your own child for your own advancement was a good thing to do.

Chaldean: Sumerian, INANNA (Gdss. Chald.)...There thus was performed, probably at each New Year, a marriage between the king and the priestess of Inanna's temple of Erech. Babylonian, ISHTAR (Hooke)...Their most important function was to serve as prostitutes at the great seasonal festivals...In the temple of Ishtar, they were called Joy-maidens...In some places these priestesses had sexual congress only with the man who impersonated the moon god..But more often (the hieros gamos, holy marriage) could take place with any male worshiper or initiate who sought for union with the goddess...From then on her priestesses were to celebrate yearly on his (i.e. Tammuz's) behalf the ceremonies prescribed by the deities of the Lower World.
Fellowship of Isis, page 3 and 4

The priests in the temple of Isis would rape girls in the name of their 'goddess'. How very 'enlightened'

BlueMule like to integrate the masculine and feminine to achieve some kind of completeness of enlightenment

Let's see an insider initiate, who actually knew what they are talking about, tell you about the completed figure.

It is through this weakness that the perfected man, the Sun, is of dual nature, and his evil twin slays him in his glory. So the triumphant Lord of Heaven, the beloved of Apollo and the Muses is brought down into the dust, and who shall mourn him but his Mother Nature, Venus, the lady of love and sorrow? Well is it if she bears within her the Secret of Resurrection!...She is Isis and Mary, Istar and Bhavani, Artemis and Diana. source: p. 635, chapter 67 Confessions by Aleister Crowley)

Here we have Aliester Crowley saying how the perfected man (in this instance Satan, who we will later see) contains is integrated and worshipped under masculine titles and names (Lord of Heaven/Apollo) and feminine titles and names (Mother Nature/Venus/Isis/Mary/Ishtar ect)

Crowley also mentions that he was defeated (slain) by arch angle Michael (aka Jesus) and throw out of Heaven and onto the Earth (dust) but that is another story.

Let's get to some more Crowley quotes to unravel the puzzle...

This serpent, Satan, is not the enemy of man... He is 'The Devil' of the (Egyptian) Book of Thoth, and his emblem is 'Baphomet,' the Androgyne who is the hieroglyph of arcane perfection...But moreover his letter is Ayin, the Eye; he is Light and his zodiacal image is Capricornus, that leaping goat whose attribute is liberty." (Magick in Theory and Practice' by Aleister Crowley)

Crowley, says that Satan's symbol is Baphomet the androgyne

androgen: one that is neither distinctly male or female...containing biological inter-sex physicality.

Does any one doubt Crowley meant his perfected man to refer to Satan

"Satan! Cry Aloud! Though Exalted Most High! Oh Me Father Satan! The Eye!" (Aleister Crowley, Magnum Opus, Book Four)

Now let quickly address some of the title that Inanna gives herself 'Light-bringer'

Lucifer, the Light-Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"
Albert Pike, Morals and Dogmas p.321 - source book of Scottish Right Freemason doctrine

If people want to actually learn about the history of the creation of the original 'goddess', Semiramis and the real story behind Tammuz, the one who Inanna and the like honour then I suggest being 'enlightened' with these two short videos

Part 5 - Semiramis (3:26 mins)

Part 9 - The Birth of Tammuz & Polytheism (7:35 mins)

P.S Mary the mother of Jesus and Mary Magdalene are not Holy....both are dead, sleeping in Christ awaiting the resurrection of the saved when Jesus returns. Praying to these humans will only reach the ears of the fallen angels of Lucifer who are all to happy to impersonate dead people as this ex-satanist will attest.

---------------------------------------------
BlueMule, a 'Christian' who advocates people pray to most 'goddesses' you suggest is seeking council with Satan, this is not 'enlightened'....I hope I can rightfully call it innocently deceived and not something more planned
edit on 4-2-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

So is God a male? Are all feminine aspects demonic?

You do know that human and child sacrifice wasn't limited to female deities? Yahweh himself demanded the killing of babies. And then there's Moloch:

The Hebrews living in Canaan were therefore under Egyptian rule. It is also here in Canaan that we can make a comparison between Yahweh and the Canaanite Moloch (Baal) and extrapolate a polemic inversion of the story of Pharaoh ordering the death of all the "first born" in Exodus.

The worshippers of Moloch sacrificed their first born children to their deity through immolation. Worshippers of Yahweh in Canaan were also known to carry out child sacrifice on occasion, especially in times of hardship, although immolation (holocaust) was supposedly frowned upon. Slitting the child's throat, however, was acceptable.
www.rumormillnews.com...

new topics

top topics

join