It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

0 Political Elite commit suicide a day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I wonder why that is.

In a world where 22 Veterans a day can commit suicide, how can they not hold this on their conscience?

Is their extremely lavish lifestyle something they would have other people lose their lives for?

The answer to that question is yes. And they can do it without even so much as an acknowledgment.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Oh I don't know.
Back in 2008 or so when everything went belly up some Billionaires were offing themselves. I Agree not nearly enough though, I mean, to compare to the 22 or so that is.
edit on 2-2-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
one word,

Sociopaths.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Call me human but to desire the death of anyone, regardless of their status or social standing is a bit much for my blood. The culture of death it seems is okay as long as it is upon those whom you vehemently disagree with....

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
If you are going to make up stats at least pretend like you did some research. I get what you are saying but that does not make it any less stupid.

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
Call me human but to desire the death of anyone, regardless of their status or social standing is a bit much for my blood. The culture of death it seems is okay as long as it is upon those whom you vehemently disagree with....

Sad to say it is a common thing to come from the left. For nearly every issue that comes up the "high-road" is usually to imply that the other side should be killed or they should kill themselves.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Perhaps it is a conspiracy and they are being "offed" so that the veteran's powers don't outweigh the elite by numbers. Screw a tin foil hat, wear a camera on your head with a live feed as a detterent to the wrong doings of the elite, like it will matter though. Than they just scope you out from afar and call it a sniper attack, that is if they even care if they get discovered or not.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

I would rather see some denounce their ways, and start blowing some whistles myself.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I wonder why that is.

In a world where 22 Veterans a day can commit suicide, how can they not hold this on their conscience?

Is their extremely lavish lifestyle something they would have other people lose their lives for?

The answer to that question is yes. And they can do it without even so much as an acknowledgment.

The suicide rate for veterans 49 years old younger is much lower than the general population. The increase in suicides for vets is (and for the general pop as well) is between the ages of 50 and 59. This appears to have nothing to do with being vets and more to do with age group. Of course nobody is tracking the suicide numbers of the "polical elite" so we can not even debate what it means. Why would you just make up a number like that?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Those Veterans killing themselves have been getting creative.

Setting themselves on fire. Jumping in front of trains. Do you read the daily veteran suicide stories? Suicide by cop is REALLY common. The guy who blew himself up in his own house in Arizona.....jeeez. Sad because they can't get jobs.

And then we had Retired General Colin Powell go on Live National TV saying he uses his retirement check to hire illegal immigrants to work on his house instead of Americans.......

US Military bases started to publicly state they've been using illegal immigrants as workers inside their gates....they FIRED a civilian military cop who was doing Gate Guard Duty and denied illegal immigrants into their base....

No wonder those veterans keep killing themselves every day. The "elite" are sociopaths and not effected by the deaths. In fact they are part of schemes killing off Americans to generate jobs and money "for the greater good".

The "Cage Rage" of putting plastic spine spacers into people without bolting their vertebrae together.......Federal Clinical Trial to put Testosterone Cream on older men......ooopsie....over half of them dropped dead because their hearts couldn't take it.....Made money and jobs didn't it?

That's how they justify their killing. $$$$

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Given that 16% of the national budget is spent in Washington and they buy 200k cars with cash. Million dollar homes with cash. Washington is a boom town that makes the Silicone Valley boom pale in comparison. America is being sacked. Just like Rome was. Senators and House members have family members lobbying. There is no budget, nor will there be. Why would they commit suicide? Life is better than it has ever been for them and their families. They are living the American dream. The best of everything for them. Meanwhile, America is suffering. Divide and Conquer is in full swing.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

chances are that if the "elite" areresponsible for things like wars and terrorism they have very little if any regard for human life no matter who they work for, and are nost likely psycho/sociopaths

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
There's 20 million plus veterans.

How many "elite" do you think are out there?

Not a fair comparison.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

I wasn't wishing death on anyone? lol.

I was trying to point out that while veterans go and fight wars for the rich and political establishments, then come back and off themselves by the dozen, these guys sit at home in luxurious manner while not retaining any responsibility...

no one is calling for their death...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
If you are going to make up stats at least pretend like you did some research. I get what you are saying but that does not make it any less stupid.

If this is to me, the only 'research' I did was open the "22 veterans a day commit suicide" thread.

No stats involved.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
This appears to have nothing to do with being vets and more to do with age group. Of course nobody is tracking the suicide numbers of the "polical elite" so we can not even debate what it means. Why would you just make up a number like that?

ok, that's a good point.

I made up the number to try and get a discussion going.

"political elite" is the word phrase I chose to describe the establishment that uses the military.

implying 0 of them commit suicide was meant to be ironic since no one actually pays attention to that because they are filthy rich, but also because they are much less likely to actually commit suicide due to their lavish conditions

new topics

top topics

join