It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook petition to stop people saying it’s a hoax…

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BrandonD

Okay. Well, while you're busy harping on about the freedom of speech, I'll be writing a letter to this man who goes through hell every day because he comforted the children who witnessed the shooting. Conspiracy theorists continue to hound him. It's a shame that such a good deed fails to go unpunished.

www.therightscoop.com...

Have you ever paused to consider that rights are crimes waiting to happen? Just like everything else, there's two edges to every human right we have. We have to take care not to cut each other. As I see it, we're not doing too good at that.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by phyrefly

Case of mistaken identity from a free lance reporter publishing on an opensource news site. Do your research before you make yourself look like a fool. Oops, too late.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

From where I'm sitting, that entire post was made with the assumption that the Sandy Hook hoax-thumpers aren't completely full of it.

I don't know where you are sitting but this thread is about the petition not Sandy Hook. I don't like the theory of fake victims at Sandy Hook or fake victims on 9/11 but I don't want the government censoring the internet because I don't like something. It's very easy to ignore these theories.. No need for the government to do anything.

Note that the petition wasn't started by the people that are effected by it. I think it's because they ignore these theories like I do.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Okay. Well, while you're busy harping on about the freedom of speech, I'll be writing a letter to this man who goes through hell every day because he comforted the children who witnessed the shooting. Conspiracy theorists continue to hound him. It's a shame that such a good deed fails to go unpunished.

www.therightscoop.com...

Have you ever paused to consider that rights are crimes waiting to happen? Just like everything else, there's two edges to every human right we have. We have to take care not to cut each other. As I see it, we're not doing too good at that.

If your buddy.... The one who comforted all the children didn't want so much attention, perhaps he could have refrained from appearing in interview after interview after interview on multiple stations and platforms, all the while changing his story and accounts of what happened and rehearsing his lines and "grief".

Rights only stop being rights when you violate somebody elses. Scrutiny over situations that have been misguided, misreported and misrepresented by authorities concerning an event that is being hailed as the major reason for an all out assault on the second amendment is not only reasonable it is American and it is our job as citizens, each and every one of us to do so.

It's a shame that you can't see this and it's a shame that others share your opinion because if more people shared mine, we would have transparency in our government and when we demanded "common sense" answers to blatant lies, we may actually get a response.
edit on 29-1-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by phyrefly

1. The existence of CCTV already installed at Sandy Hook before the shooting.

2. If 1. is true, it would imply video editing-out of much of it, and would by default require an answer.

3. The intriguing suggestion that yes, there were murders, yet Lanza was already dead when he entered the school.

4.Our research on the origins of Al Qaeda supports further scrutiny of the Bat Creek Stone and the supposed threatening phone call to Rosa de Lima church..(Yahoo Groups: preventionbetterthancure)

That's for another thread.

We are talking about the petition.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
No petition on this planet, enforced by the ugliest hellcrew going could ever make me stop telling the truth. ITS A FALSE FLAG. Obviously people died in it, because the Murder Incorporated group LOVES killing people.

If you don't know yet who is running this world, take a good look and get it once and for all. And if you don't get it, you will never ever silence me.

Real justice needs to take place, the right people need to be stopped or else we're all still in danger danger, get it, and so are our children.

The Dark Knight - The Joker - Everything Burns - HQ

www.zengardner.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I believe that the sandy hook accusations that some folks cook up (people who believe that their own government did it) hurts the victims involved.
That said, the petition is a bit silly in this day and age. People should be able to think and say what they please. If they go to far then they get sued. That's the mechanism in place right now. That's the way it should be.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

You know what hurts the victims, having the guilty people off scott free.

You think your government didn't do it, or all our governments haven't. I don't even know where to begin, but I suggest you start to do some deep reading and connect some dots. Because they don't serve us.

One thing alone, amongst countless others, proves the hoax. It was in a movie, along with Colorado massacre. Period. Case closed.

The other things are also there however, tons of them.

If that was my child, I would already know, that the official story was bunk, and already be trying to get to the real people who need to take responsibility. You couldn't pat me on the head and feed me falsehoods and get me to obey and follow the murders of my child. That is insane.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
You can't stop people from saying dumb things.

You only have so many choices.

Fight back with the truth.

Facepalm.

Laugh at them.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
My last post on this subject. Those who get it, got it. Those who don't, won't.

To save myself the time and energy of writting something of my own I simply provide this link to someone else's very well written article on this very subject. Read it or don't.

The Limits of Free Speech

Here are my choice clips from the link above that IMO pretty much sums it all up.

Americans now feel the need to act as unpaid speech police—ready to protect their fellow human beings from the slightest of offense. While the intention is noble, the end result is anything but beneficial for society. In America today, when someone says something that the majority considers offensive, they are fired or universally condemned. Apologies are immediately demanded and boycotts of the media outlet that allowed such free speech are orchestrated. Lost in the hoopla is the most important question — was the offensive speech true or not? Because even if it is unpopular or politically incorrect, true statements or impartial studies conducted to investigate controversial subjects should never be condemned. The end result of this nazi-like environment of speech policing is that people stop speaking their minds and putting forth controversial solutions to problems, which benefits no one.

The real point here is that there are two choices: Allow all speech or allow the government to decide what speech is allowed. The Founding Fathers knew that government could not be trusted with the responsibility of regulating offensive or “dangerous” speech because governments have universally abused this power throughout history to quell criticism.

People need to grow a thicker skin and learn to accept a little bit of offense, or they will end up in a police state that offends them in far more serious ways.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Please don't tell me your opinion matter-of-factually, when it is far from fact.
Being passionate about a subject is fine but totally dismissing any theory other than your own and then having the gall to tell people that they don't read enough on the subject speaks volumes about a person.
I don't do rense dot com bud
Pretty big egos here I see,,didn't know they made tin foil hats for water melon sized, extra huge heads

edit on 29-1-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

Because the last time I checked we were supposed to be a free country. Then again, I could be wrong.

We are a free country, TPTB along with their propaganda machine have us believing that we are not.

We are free to do what we are told... But if we don't, well then we become conspiracy theorists in the best case scenario or criminals in the worst case.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
reply to post by Unity_99

Please don't tell me your opinion matter-of-factually, when it is far from fact.
Being passionate about a subject is fine but totally dismissing any theory other than your own speaks volumes about a person.
Pretty big egos here I see lol.

Some are misguided and some speak from experience, knowledge and a desire to see things better than they are. No ones opinion can ever be considered fact but in that same light, facts can not be ignored to satisfy the maintained perceived morality that is forced upon us by others. Sandy Hook did not birth big egos, the absence of facts presented by investigators and authorities reversed the roles and in a sense made those that believed what they seen on CNN or Fox the theorists.

Yes, you will see passion about this issue because it is an attack on many of Americans, either directly or indirectly. It is being used as a preface to attack one of the fundamental liberties we cherish and the one that most likely keeps us from turning into a Nazi Germany. If the rest of the world thinks America is bad now with our invasions, our pillaging of the middle east due to false reports of WMD or false flags such as 9/11 just image an American government that does not have the need to trick it's people with propaganda to do such things because they are disarmed.

Does the rest of the world really want the American government left to there own devices without seeking approval from the people? Heh, be careful what you wish for. You just may get it.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

This may have been posted. I didn't see all replies because I'm mobile, but it takes 100,000 signatures now.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The real shame of it is that (in the world of the conspiracy theorist) the bad guys are exonerated. Do you think that the victims of these crimes enjoy watching a small percentage of the population letting the criminals off the hook?

A certain type of Conspiracy theorist, in effect, supports Bin Laden, support Lanza, support Harris and Klebold .. the list goes on.
Blame everyone except the real perpetrators, defend the mad men. how f'ed up is that??

It's is sick think about it

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I am confused.

So could we in theory make a petition that say, demands anything?

Is there a daily limit of how many I can propose?

Because I have so many 'solutions' to offer. Haha.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Can you provide one piece of evidence that Adam Lanza committed this crime? Can you provide me with a link from one security camera from a school that just installed a state of the art system system proving such?

Can you explain why neighbors from next door or two doors down said they wouldn't recognize Adam or his mother if they drove by them? Can you explain why with all of the media coverage both from helicopter and on the ground there was no evidence of even on body?

Can you explain what a member of a neighboring community's swat team was doing in the woods immediately outside of an elementary school was doing in a black shirt and cammo pants armed? Considering he was doing so the exact same time as the shooting?

Can you explain to me why a car registered to a multiple felon was found on the scene of the shooting and why it was falsely reported to be Adam Lanzas? Can you then explain to me why no one will address this issue properly?

Can you explain the other 50 problems that are just on the surface of this issue that I don't feel like listing right now but are absolute fact no matter how unbelievable they may seem?

Sandy Hoax, wake up.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Kid was a nut job. nuff said.
Not trying to take the high road on who's opinion is more likely correct, but your group is in the minority on this one. sorry. Its your opinion and the opinion of fifty nut-job web sites that some people choose to read.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
reply to post by Helious

Kid was a nut job. nuff said.
Not trying to take the high road on who's opinion is more likely correct, but your group is in the minority on this one. sorry. Its your opinion and the opinion of fifty nut-job web sites.

Please educate me on why you personally believe the "kid was a nut job"? Did you know him? Did anyone you know, know him? Did anyone you listened too on the news describe intimately knowing him and said he was a nut job? Or.... Are you basing this on the sole idea that you have been sold he did this without one shred of evidence to prove it and you are conditioned to believe what your told without any qualification?

No my friend, my group is not the minority. The sad fact is, both sides of the camp are, the real fact is the majority of people just don't care either way. But if we were to line up heads between people who could intelligently debate the subject for or against based on facts, I'm sorry to say, you lose and you lose big.

You say, nut job and nut job sites. You don't have the education on the subject matter to debate either way, you couldn't point out the issues and you couldn't debate them either because lets be honest here between you and I. Your not even American and while you may "feel" a certain way about the scenario, you don't really care. Lets just be honest about it, shall we?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join