It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel admits Ethiopian women were given birth control shots

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Racism, Blackmail come to mind. It only makes me wonder what else they are up to that no-one knows about. This is disgusting if correct. Maybe we shoul implement the same protocol for Jews entering our countries.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
And..? It is for their own good if anything, they have so much disease, plague, and starvation there.. They can't take care of their own children for the most part without assistance from the rest of the world, and they are over-populated. END of story.

Plus, the women must have known that they were being given a shot of it or something of the sort anyway.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

O.k, Maybe that's the way they do in the UK, but in Israel, that is not the way it works. First how do you explain the ethiopian women representing around 1%(!) of the population, while 52% of them get the pill? Have you been there? Because if you leaved there for a year and plus or have work in their medical corpse you would've be so sure about them not being force to take it. It is all upon their (black jews, not only ethiopians) faces. I suppose you do a better research before you post.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
youtu.be...
Pls clik ^^
This is where the cultural meets the political, placing absolute trust in others this goes to both Islamist Africans involved in the destruction of what their forefathers had built and Christian and Jewish Black folks who allowed themselves to be bamboozled into thinking that there is a shining city on a hill waiting for them out side the lands of their ancestors,only to be slowly and painlessly exterminated..are they not merciful.

edit on 31-1-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by keujah

Your post made no sense. The research I did was based on the news reports of what happened. Now dont try and mix facts up with lies. We dont need it. They made an error and admitted it.

Israel is no paradise.
edit on 31-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Democracy would put all religious people in the looney bin!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It angers and disturbs me how some posters i see here are referring to the act of a population of people giving birth as "breeding". BREEDING? What are they animals in a pen?
Ill agree with them some of them not being able to take care of themselves to a degree, but some posters claim it's from poor education and malnutrition from the strife in their country. But i'm gonna call BS on anyone who thinks that because they are immigrants, and Ethiopian, that they are not able to take care of themselves.
Heres an idea; how about the Israeli government not sectionize the Ethiopian immigrants into their own neighborhoods so they don't "breed like cockroaches" like i flyersfan mentioned? They will spread out, and "breed" at a considerably slower pace that's comfortable for the rightfully worried non- Ethiopians
. Just because they are all Ethiopian does not mean they will all want to live together, i bet a good portion of those people will not only want to live elsewhere, but can afford to live there if given the opportunity. Let them live wherever space is available, like in non-Ethiopian neighborhoods, and let them earn there living there, like working the same jobs where non-Ethiopian's work, just as long as they pass the training and schooling required. But here's an idea why that would never work; those communities and the Israeli government DO NOT want Blacks living and working where they they live and work. Simple as that. And this is coming from my own experiences in walking my black ass around Jewish neighborhoods in Brooklyn, New York.
Now if they opt to keep them contained in their own neighborhoods, then provide the same funding and policies, and attentiveness that they would provide for their own non-Ethiopian neighborhoods. Build the same businesses, same institutions, same everything, that the other 'hoods receive, and we will see how much the FOLLOWING generation of Israeli born Ethiopians would be a "burden" on the poor Israeli people who have to pay for them. Give them the opportunity to earn their keep in the country, teach the citizens to not look down on them as dirty, inferior animals who are "infiltrators" like they so often do. Let them live with the rest of society while maintaining there own neighborhoods, give them the same opportunity, and the same RESPECT, as native citizen's. But i'll tell you while this wont work; because the Israeli government and Israeli society do not care for the same opportunities and equal respect for non-white, non-Jewish people. You think the very first wave of immigrants got any respect or opportunity so the later generations can put in for the country? Nope... But hey, lets control their "breeding" habits, lets keep them confined in their own areas, and give them a proven poisonous, life altering drug that f's up their bodies.
Te people here who say this is a good practice are either idiots who are not able to think critically, or racists who don't know (or know) they are racists. This is intrinsically, within itself, wrong, any way you put it.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bigman88

Well said,generally speaking immigrants especially from a poor country tends to out pace the locals in their own countries as oppertunities in their new home lands are not taken for granted,but if there are negative social attitudes towards them then they will cluster together for a sense of security which in turn breeds suspection by the majority populous and this soon become a vicious cycle.
edit on 7-3-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

Thank's spider879, at least a few people here are not shallow thinking idiots. I would like anyone who really thinks that an immigrant population coming into a country who are "threatening" it's political, social and economical rules and traditions by "breeding" too much and mooching off of hard working people, ever really got a fare chance to start with. It's the same retarded, thoughtless argument for Black people in the U.S. Even my on freakin parents don't bother thinking very deeply into why we are in the state we have been for so many years. I try to tell them about the heavy marketing of ghetto rap culture to us, CIA drug trafficking, gun and liquor stores on every corner in the middle of gang warzones, planned parenthood, they here non of it.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join